+ Reply to Thread
Page 253 of 283 FirstFirst ... 153 203 243 251 252 253 254 255 263 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,530 of 2829

Thread: Aap ab tak kitne $ har chuke ho?

Member truegoa will become famous soon enough truegoa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yoyokk View Post
    indeed, the loss is part of the trade is not possible to do trade and can not feel the loss, because of the loss that we learned a lot from it ...
    I think with same side with you about it. Very good understanding, mate! We know that it is impossible for any traders around the world, even expert and professional, who is never get some loss experiences in their trading career. So, as long as we can keep loss ration below the profit ration, based on our money management, we will just still able to grow our account positively.
    ~Your stop loss is my profit taking...!~
    ~Do this business as your game or just hobby, but manage it like this is your only one earning source...!~

Maim Indian-forex.com pyara karata hum!!!!

Member Nganti is on a distinguished road Nganti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by aptx4869 View Post
    Loss and profit in forex is common things. The most important is What we must do to get everything still under control. Do not try to invest your money at this kind of business if you do not have the answer. Risk management is a must to get survived. Knowing your money, manage it and try to get profit from it by preassure your loss is the key to get survived. Not every one is destined to be a trader. but i have faith if we are study, practice, and never give up we will get everything we want. Not only success but also the money from forex market.
    forex is one bussiness to risk to do, so we when make trade must be very becarefull and allways use our money manegement , because forex market is very upredictable movement, and we use real money to enter to the market, without good system and good management will be hard to make profit in our trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member 0346 is an unknown quantity at this point 0346's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main to abhi new ho and mera abhi tak to koi lose nh howa and zarori nh k lose ho agar ap ko forex k baray main knowladge hay to ap easay es per work kar saktay ho or acha earn kar saktay ho .haan koi aisa bussiness nh jis main loss na ho maybe agay ja kar maray sath aisa kuch ho ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned aptx4869 is on a distinguished road aptx4869's Avatar
    Thanks
    Loss and profit in forex is common things. The most important is What we must do to get everything still under control. Do not try to invest your money at this kind of business if you do not have the answer. Risk management is a must to get survived. Knowing your money, manage it and try to get profit from it by preassure your loss is the key to get survived. Not every one is destined to be a trader. but i have faith if we are study, practice, and never give up we will get everything we want. Not only success but also the money from forex market.

Senior Member ali1011 will become famous soon enough ali1011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main ney to apni trade me baot income hare hy ku k main ney apni real investment sy trade start ke the or mujhy kafi loss hova tha tab mujhy experience and knowledge nhi tha is liye main ney kafi loss kia but loss honay sy mujhy kafi experience aya hy main ney kafi loss recover be kr liya hy ab tak

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,948 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmedyousef33 View Post
    i lost more than 7000$
    now i start to gain some profits
    i hope to make 1000 to 2000 $ monthly it will be good for me
    bhai aap to bahut hi jayda loss kar chuke hai, loss to maine bhi kiya hai, lekin ab main apni galti sudhaar raha hoon, aur ye koshish hai, ki ab capital loss hone se bacha jaye, aur achcha paisa market se kamaya jaye.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member ahmedyousef33 is an unknown quantity at this point ahmedyousef33's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i lost more than 7000$
    now i start to gain some profits
    i hope to make 1000 to 2000 $ monthly it will be good for me

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,948 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai mera to 3000$ tak ka loss ho chuka hai, aur ye loss mera kafi jayda bada hai, itna loss ke baad ab main thoda bahut money management sikh paya hoon, har insaan ko galti ke baad hi akal aati hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Senior Member iTradeFx4life is on a distinguished road iTradeFx4life's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    may to taqreeban 1500USD say ziada ka loss ker chuka hoon. laykin ye mostly posting bonus tha, apni jaib say to may nay kafi kam invest kia hay. agar apni jaib say itna loss hota to phir to may shaeed trading choor hi chuka hota
    I am a committed person..jo keh diya woh karta hoon..jo nahi kar sakta woh keh deta hoon

Banned sharabela will become famous soon enough sharabela's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am being honest so far I have not lost even a single dollar. I practiced about one year in demo account. Then, I started invest real money at Forex. But if you ask me how much I lost in demo account, that would be about 60000 dollars.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 253 of 283 FirstFirst ... 153 203 243 251 252 253 254 255 263 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)