+ Reply to Thread
Page 247 of 283 FirstFirst ... 147 197 237 245 246 247 248 249 257 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,470 of 2829

Thread: Aap ab tak kitne $ har chuke ho?

Senior Member nonsepos is an unknown quantity at this point nonsepos's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nilu View Post
    mai be bahut paise har chuka hai. lekin pehala maine kamaya ta ise badh today paise withdraw kiya ta, withdraw ke bad harna suru huwa pura account kali ho gaya
    First of all, 1 with the the majority of obvious advantages involving Forex robots may become the convenience. You don't ought in order to download virtually any personal computer computer software or perhaps always be with a specific laptop or perhaps computer to end up being able to try and also do the foreign currency trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member pjpjpjjangid is an unknown quantity at this point pjpjpjjangid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading market mei harna orr jeetna to chalta rehta hai isi ka naam hai forex market waise mera losses ke mukable profits jayada hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ebonizim is an unknown quantity at this point ebonizim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nilu View Post
    mai be bahut paise har chuka hai. lekin pehala maine kamaya ta ise badh today paise withdraw kiya ta, withdraw ke bad harna suru huwa pura account kali ho gaya
    Maintaining accessibility for new entrants to the Forex market remains the top priority of most online trading portals, however, is access the only thing you look for an investor?

Member sai is on a distinguished road sai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    aabhi to mai naya hu or maine trading suru nahi kiya hai abhi trading ke bare me learn kar rha hu jese trading karna sikh luga tab chahuga ki jada se jada profit earn kar sako or eski koee bhi glti na karo jisse loss ho sakta hai

Member sinaga will become famous soon enough sinaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rebate lover View Post
    I have lost my 50% capital that is equal to $200 from the day I have started forex trading. So far my profit is not good as I am learning and I know very well that in learning stage almost every trader loses and each loss gives a lesson to a trader.
    very true friend. learning process needs to have experience in the trade. a lot of new traders lose money, and this is a very reasonable thing. Here he will be motivated to improve their skills and discipline in trading. we can find an appropriate trade strategies with management arrangements to be able to make a profit
    believe me, one day you can be a successful trader

Banned rebate lover is on a distinguished road rebate lover's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have lost my 50% capital that is equal to $200 from the day I have started forex trading. So far my profit is not good as I am learning and I know very well that in learning stage almost every trader loses and each loss gives a lesson to a trader.

Member mhwaheed is on a distinguished road mhwaheed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    abi tak count nai kiya but kafii ziada har chuka ho..

Senior Member frok is an unknown quantity at this point frok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i already lost here much and when i am new in this then i have not much knowledge about this so i have lost much in there butt with the time spent in this i am now better and i can do better trade and the average of loss is now very less instead before butt not end so we should be tried our to work best here

Senior Member adnan10076 is on a distinguished road adnan10076's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    meny buht se dollars loss key hy lakin esky bdly me buht se profit be krle hy so agar ney base par dek le jay toh me profit me hugna q k meny pocket se khas invest nhi kea ta..insta and es se related forums se mjko kafi gain mele hy...

Member zaish will become famous soon enough zaish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes bro i agreed with you and this will be best for us to avoid the loss and we should must be got knowledge about this and in very first i have loss much and it will be very bad for us because when we are new in this we have no much experienced and the loss chances were much and in start two months i was loss all my capital and not to get any profit

+ Reply to Thread
Page 247 of 283 FirstFirst ... 147 197 237 245 246 247 248 249 257 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)