+ Reply to Thread
Page 245 of 283 FirstFirst ... 145 195 235 243 244 245 246 247 255 ... LastLast
Results 2,441 to 2,450 of 2829

Thread: Aap ab tak kitne $ har chuke ho?

Banned muamar is an unknown quantity at this point muamar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by marley View Post
    for the beginner-novice it is always a problem is not knowledge how pips price will nailk and seperapa pips price will turn down, even if one merely predicted, for example, if a beginner predict prices will drop 150 pips could be the price actually rose.
    for the beginner-novice it is always a problem is not knowledge how pips price will nailk and seperapa pips price will turn down, even if one merely predicted, for example, if a beginner predict prices will drop 150 pips could be the price actually rose.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ajmalmirza is an unknown quantity at this point ajmalmirza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main ne abhi tak forex trading main kuch be nahi hara hai abhi tak to mujhee prifits mil rahy hain lakin agy ka kuch pata nahi kion ke suna hai kafi risk wala kam hai yahan koi be los se nahi bach sakta hai is liy main bohat dar ke trading karta hun

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member marley is an unknown quantity at this point marley's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Banned Man2012 is an unknown quantity at this point Man2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    For the first trade i took, i get loss with more than 50 %, about 20 % amout of capital. It must be very bad experience for me because at first i won but for my greed, my result is in opposite side.

Banned nabila is on a distinguished road nabila's Avatar
    Thanks
    i soul cursed almost $300 in my foremost few weeks in proper trading . but it has helped me a lot in the previous few months as i could exchange my aggressiveness and piss a more pliable trading thought with a sainted MM.

Member tanzeel is an unknown quantity at this point tanzeel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    here is nno limit for loss and profit so we can not imagine how can we got profit and how much can we loss siowe should must be seious with t5his and will must be good and we can be able to got much knowledge for less the loss

Banned for pips is an unknown quantity at this point for pips's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, guy. Money management and risk management will only limit our loss but if there is some errors in your strategy or you are becoming victim to emotional trading, you have to rectify those things.

Banned parvez is an unknown quantity at this point parvez's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have lost almost $500 in my first few weeks in real trading but it has helped me alot in the previous few months as i could change my aggressiveness and make a more flemible trading plan with a good MM.

Member adeel is an unknown quantity at this point adeel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in this business here is not a thing to count every trade profit or loss because in this business the chances of loss and profit are with each other so we should must be ready for all these things and dont be afraid with the loss

Senior Member rislama is an unknown quantity at this point rislama's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Errors are characteristics of individual but it is sensible that you enhanced and discovered from your mistakes, luckily i did not create any reduction so far it is going to be around two several weeks and my investment is still unchanged and i removed few periods already, yeh it is extra investment just.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 245 of 283 FirstFirst ... 145 195 235 243 244 245 246 247 255 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)