के नये स्टार्टाप बोनस के साथ कोई
भी जोखिम और जमा के बिना
व्यापार शुरू करें
बोनस 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
  1. InstaForex affiliate program - the highest rewards on Forex! Earn by attracting clients! We pay up to 67% from company's profit!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 243 of 247 FirstFirst ... 143 193 233 241 242 243 244 245 ... LastLast
Results 2,421 to 2,430 of 2464

Thread: Aap ab tak kitne $ har chuke ho?

Member baper will become famous soon enough baper's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    75.55 USD
    Thanks
    My dear friends work for 4 years out of 4 working days. I started with $ 500 to invest in $ 500 to invest in $ 1000 or I want to pay $ 5000 to invest $ 5000 or make our mistake or have started trading. I have made money from some of the main earnings I earn from my earnings. I do not trade in forex for anything other than forex trading, I started trading with hun.phichle month and I was traditionally traded slowly. Lelin paid 10% of his capital I have not seen anything like this before, but I have not been able to take advantage of this.

2. Bitcoin
    Member diantara will become famous soon enough diantara's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    97.96 USD
    Thanks
    I am new to Forex. I am working and I hope I will make money. My friends, teachers support me and tell me about forex. It's very easy and depends on my work. I earned $ 10 at the beginning. Hard worker is the key to success. If I continue to work then my income will increase and I will get a big profit. It's simple and easy to work. You should check for daily updates to increase your earnings. and lost the dollar yes i lost also about 170 $ about it not mine even it is not real it is virtual money demo account and im still working on demo account and make about 30K $ profit also but all virtual need real money but i can say one thing very unpredictable You can make big profit and lose good im having good days

Member combantrin will become famous soon enough combantrin's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    137.13 USD
    Thanks
    when i started trading first in forex then i lost 30 dollars in first experience but then with the passage of time i learned from it and now i am in profit and also earn income from it. and still my time earning as a large sum of the Forex trading market because the market is just as easy and simple method to earn an income as the amount,

Member anaku will become famous soon enough anaku's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    88.80 USD
    Thanks
    This is the first time me and I hope that I will not be a loser because I heard so much from my friends about this site and I earned $ 1 and then I will be a good trader because I got a lot of support from my best trader friends me and make sure no mistakes happen from me. and maine abhi kuch b loss nai kia because maine abhi not trade him nai ki. forex is the best business of the world so is mein hmein start mein loss hi from profit forever kb chance definitely hain. Forex mein bokat ziada hard work and experience required hi as a new beginner demo account is the best place to learn.

Member colenak will become famous soon enough colenak will become famous soon enough colenak's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    82.92 USD
    Thanks
    money management is very important because our advantages and disadvantages are so dependent on it that we need strong money in the future. Because it will be the most profitable yet and yet I participated in two demo contests and I will take participation in the upcoming contest also cause and One thing that is the biggest motivation for people to join forex is that thiknk that can make better money than you can do from elsewhere and there are things you must make sure that you have known more trades than that

Junior Member ratu will become famous soon enough ratu's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    108.92 USD
    Thanks
    Forex trading is one of the best places you can be sure that you have made money from the smallest investment you can afford and from there you can trade and be the best in many ways possible and mein abi no forex mein 200 $ haar chuka hon jo mery lia aik big number hi but mein apni galti ki wajha say yeh sum haraa hon kyu kay maney forex ko real account say start kar lia tha but abb account parole training demo hon aur umeed hai in the future lost apna recover kar lo ga.

Member ooredo will become famous soon enough ooredo will become famous soon enough ooredo's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    55.50 USD
    Thanks
    Will lose my money, the first in the industry, this is also the period, I find that many good things about trade exchanges to obtain a good knowledge of the work comes from the trade test, which determines real or even good negotiations or I science and practical knowledge study to help good people well and also produce these days. and work read my lessons properly then earn money from forex and money we earn money because we can many people work here so nothing safe is important for everyone. Many people work reading my lessons properly then doing other business work happy life on line stepping company.

Member Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    294.66 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,391 Times in 565 Posts
    Dear main bahut sara loss kar chuka hun ab tak lekin is main ziada itna koi masla nahi kiyun keh is main mera apna invested capital thora hi hoga ziada jo loss main ny kiya hai woh ziada bonuses account ko hi kia hai apni jo invested money main mainny loss ki hai wo taqreeban 200 dollars thi
    We Work to get the Massive Returns

Member nitin2 is on a distinguished road nitin2's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    99.92 USD
    Thanks
    forex ke business me abhi takk bahut he loss ho chuka hai,esme har trader ke liye jaroori hai ki wo apne loss par market me control karein aur uske baad he wo esme kaam kar sakenga,esme trader jetna market me sahi entry aur exit lega tabhi uska loss esme market me control ho sakenga.

11. Bitcoin
    Member Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    265.86 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,337 Times in 630 Posts
    well dear g mey boat hard work kar raha hi likan fir be mujhy kafi loss ho raha he me exactly nahi bata sakta keh me ab tak kitne dollars loss kar chukaa ho but me apko is month ka btata ho first is forum se bohat kam bonus mila he i don't know why but mujhy just 14$ mile the jo keh kuch hi hours mee wash hogey 14$ se trading nahi ho sakti is business me may be next time achaaa bonus milega mujhy i think and me achi trading karoga and profit banaoga

+ Reply to Thread
Page 243 of 247 FirstFirst ... 143 193 233 241 242 243 244 245 ... LastLast