+ Reply to Thread
Page 241 of 283 FirstFirst ... 141 191 231 239 240 241 242 243 251 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,410 of 2829

Thread: Aap ab tak kitne $ har chuke ho?

Member HaQi is on a distinguished road HaQi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the very best issue that happened to firmly me in forex trading may be that i even have not lost any cash to date. though i even have created very little profits since the time i even have been trading except it is higher than loosing cash. thus i even have not lost any cash nonetheless and that i look forward to firmly keep a similar manner.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member pmomaw is an unknown quantity at this point pmomaw's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly that This risk and reward ratio may work when market is moving in the spikes and hap hazard. As the price may reverse after going 40 pips opposite to your order and hits your TP. So this makes a positive trade instead of negative which would be at 30 pips Stop loss !!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mateen is an unknown quantity at this point mateen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a new trader and this is my first month in forex trading so i have not a experiences about losses and i think for a successful trader i losses in future

Senior Member ljoutyab is an unknown quantity at this point ljoutyab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me I lose lot but after that i recover all in just one year. If a trader stay firmes with his trading then sooner or the later he will recovers all of his lossers I believe this and many seniors get the successfuly with the sames approach. So start thinking on these parameters and stopping worring about lossing !!

Senior Member cutegirl is an unknown quantity at this point cutegirl's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mjy apna hara hwa dollar ka dili dukh ha. aur woh sub mara lya aak sadma say par kay kuch nahi tha . mjy acha khasa shock lag gaya tha is lya nahi kah juxtmana 50$ invest keya bilkah is lya kah mana phli bar forex main entry ki aur sath hi loss ho gaya

Senior Member waleedb is an unknown quantity at this point waleedb's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shibilyt View Post
    i have lost almost $300 in my first few weeks in real trading . but it has helped me a lot in the previous few months as i could change my aggressiveness and make a more flexible trading plan with a good MM.
    abi tak mera ziada nuksan ni howa bina investment k jo b dollars mil jae wo profit me hi count ho gay albata forex ziada tar profit he hota hai nuksan k thoray chances hoty hai

Senior Member faysal.nitu is on a distinguished road faysal.nitu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i loss $345 in forex........ but now i know how to earn money in forex......... i know that every person have to loss minimum amount of balance form their account........ because initial stage we are very afraid to give any trade and also when this trade give us profit we take just a little amount of profit.................. so in this way first time we have to loss our balance

Member edan is an unknown quantity at this point edan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by tradergalau View Post
    This risk and reward ratio may work when market is moving in spikes and hap hazard. As the price may reverse after going 40 pips opposite to your order and hits your TP. So this makes a positive trade instead of negative which would be at 30 pips SL.
    if we use the ratio of the risk and return to work when the market moves in the nail and hap hazard. As the price may reverse after 40 pips against your order and your TP hits. So this makes trading a positive, not a negative that would be 30 pips SL, it was very nice because we can maintain a stable balance

Banned pro2 is on a distinguished road pro2's Avatar
    Thanks
    I started with just 10 and in 2 or 3 days i made some consecutive profit which reach my principal to 31.but as i was a newbie it drove me to over confidence.I started to over trade and in just one night i lost all of my principal.But it helped me to understand my fault.so that doesn't matter.I think this will help me in future trading.

Senior Member jazzysports is an unknown quantity at this point jazzysports's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well abhi tak to mai to loss mai hoon but abhi tak mai ne etny $ loss nahi key q k abhi mai new hoon aur abhi mai sirf posting bonus se he trading karta hoon to esi liye abhi mai ne etna zeyada loss nahi kia.abhi tak i think mujhy sirf 10$ tak loss hua hai aur ye bhi meri apni ghalti ki waja se q k mai ne stop loss nahi lagaya tha.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 241 of 283 FirstFirst ... 141 191 231 239 240 241 242 243 251 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)