+ Reply to Thread
Page 226 of 283 FirstFirst ... 126 176 216 224 225 226 227 228 236 276 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,260 of 2829

Thread: Aap ab tak kitne $ har chuke ho?

Banned shoaib515 is an unknown quantity at this point shoaib515's Avatar
    Thanks
    men last friday ko 261$ hara hun pehly men 60 dolor hara tha lekin woh men ny rocover kar liey lekin jo men last friday ko hara hun woh pta ni kab recover hungey lekin mujhy yaqen hy men apny is loss ko recover kar lunga .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member shazer ehsan is an unknown quantity at this point shazer ehsan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have so far lost $480 in forex trading and i know that loss was due to my lack of money management and less historical study. Moreover, i also ignored forex news. But then i learnt from my mistakes and i have so far recovered $350.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned md helal is an unknown quantity at this point md helal's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm in my first few weeks of trading have lost about $ 300. But it helped me a lot in the past few months, I changed my aggressive and a good trading plan may be more flexible with MM.

Senior Member ayazali69 is on a distinguished road ayazali69's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading main ne 100 dollar ka loss kiya tha lakin ab main kafi acha trader ban gaya hoon muje kafi trading ke bare main pata chal gaya is leye ab main apni mistakes ko repeat nahi kero or is market main profit banne ki pori kosish kero ga ab main bardi ahtihat se trade kerta hoon or small profit bhi accept ker leta hoon.

Banned Md. Mosharaf hossain is on a distinguished road Md. Mosharaf hossain's Avatar
    Thanks
    I started my trading with the investment of 100$ and at the fist time I made loss with my trade. After that I started more learning on Forex and took help from some expert trader surrounding me. They helped me in making strategy and in analyzing the market and to trade in a systematic way. Then I started trading with patience and confidence following proper trading plan and money management. Now I am so much happy with Forex because now I am making profit with Forex and it is helping me to make more and more money. Actually I think failure is the pillar of success and we get lesson from the loss.

Senior Member welcomewaqar is an unknown quantity at this point welcomewaqar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    kll tak mai ny 70 dollars kama lia thy then i check my account which have now only 50 dollars .i feel anxiety and feel not happy, i hope the remaining my dollars will add up in my account

Senior Member jalal786 is an unknown quantity at this point jalal786's Avatar
    Thanks
    G main ny abhi trading start ki ha anhi tak to kuch nahi hara main ny.Inshah Allah agy bhi asy trading kati rhu gi.

Junior Member sahezad is an unknown quantity at this point sahezad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhi main nay jab say trading suru ke hy mujhy ab tak 350$ ka loss ho chuka hy mujhy suru may ye loss hova tha par jab mujhy experience hova or main nay knowledge gain keya to pher meri loss ke ratio bhoot kam ho gai the or profit barhnay laga tha,so mujhy ab tak 350$ ka loss ho chuka hy.

Senior Member mihan is an unknown quantity at this point mihan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This question is not clear to me. ENGLISH is international language but not Hindi, so I am not study for Hindi language. I hope next time you are try question by English.

Member NewbeTrderFx is an unknown quantity at this point NewbeTrderFx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Aap ab tak kitne $ har chuke ho?

har Insaan forex me kuch na kuch har chuka hai, chalo iske baat par discussion karte hain.
    it all depends on the way that I would use in this trade so that we will be able to use a good MM calculations in the trade that I would use in the forex market with good
    this way then I will do all that it can be safer and would be very good if we want to

+ Reply to Thread
Page 226 of 283 FirstFirst ... 126 176 216 224 225 226 227 228 236 276 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)