व्यापार शुरू करें
बोनस 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 244 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread: Aap ab tak kitne $ har chuke ho?

Senior Member mayengbam is a glorious beacon of light mayengbam is a glorious beacon of light mayengbam is a glorious beacon of light mayengbam is a glorious beacon of light mayengbam is a glorious beacon of light mayengbam is a glorious beacon of light mayengbam's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    506.85 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by shibilyt View Post
    i have lost almost $300 in my first few weeks in real trading . but it has helped me a lot in the previous few months as i could change my aggressiveness and make a more flexible trading plan with a good MM.
    lost is bound to happen whether a trader is a newbie or successful traders. And a very peculiar point is that succcessfull trader lose more than a new trader but they eventually make bigger wins and nullify the their lost and make good money. Many people think that sucessfull traders doesnt lose but they do.
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

2. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    Member soumen is a jewel in the rough soumen is a jewel in the rough soumen is a jewel in the rough soumen's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    690.16 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by shibilyt View Post
    i have lost almost $300 in my first few weeks in real trading . but it has helped me a lot in the previous few months as i could change my aggressiveness and make a more flexible trading plan with a good MM.
    aapne 300$ khoya? baria amount tha. loi baat nehi aap sayad abhi bahut kuch sikh paye he. aur age se agar aise bare amount se trade kare toh apne balance ko zero mat hone dena. main bhi to loss kar chuka tha first time but abhi maine sikha he aur abhi filhall waise loss nehi karunga.
    I LOVE INDIAN FOREX

Member Victoryindia has much to be proud of Victoryindia has much to be proud of Victoryindia has much to be proud of Victoryindia has much to be proud of Victoryindia has much to be proud of Victoryindia has much to be proud of Victoryindia has much to be proud of Victoryindia has much to be proud of Victoryindia's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1757.33 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,052 Times in 252 Posts
    मैं मेरी वास्तविक व्यापार में पहले कुछ हफ्तों में लगभग 300 डॉलर खो दिया है. लेकिन यह मेरे पिछले कुछ महीनों में एक बहुत मदद की है के रूप में मैं मेरी आक्रामकता को बदलने और एक अच्छा एम एम के साथ एक और अधिक लचीला व्यापार की योजना बना सकता है.
    LIKE MY POST.THEN DO NOT FORGET TO GIVE THANKS!!!

Senior Member anubhavsingh is a name known to all anubhavsingh is a name known to all anubhavsingh is a name known to all anubhavsingh is a name known to all anubhavsingh is a name known to all anubhavsingh is a name known to all anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1344.29 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    aapne 300$ khoya? baria amount tha. loi baat nehi aap sayad abhi bahut kuch sikh paye he. aur age se agar aise bare amount se trade kare toh apne balance ko zero mat hone dena. main bhi to loss kar chuka tha first time but abhi maine sikha he aur abhi filhall waise loss nehi karunga.
    profit aur loss forex ka hissa hai
    aap initial stage pe loss karke hi aage ki strategy seekh sakte hai...loss se seekhna bahut zaruri hota hai taki aap same galti fir se na kare aur aage chalke saare loss recover kar le

Member pinpin is on a distinguished road pinpin's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    109.30 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    lost is bound to happen whether a trader is a newbie or successful traders. And a very peculiar point is that succcessfull trader lose more than a new trader but they eventually make bigger wins and nullify the their lost and make good money. Many people think that sucessfull traders doesnt lose but they do.
    I think all traders must have suffered losses in this business, both beginners and professionals
    I also lost $ 1,000 more in the business
    but I am still convinced to keep trying in this business
    and dreaming to be a successful trader

Banned dead is on a distinguished road dead's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    98.80 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pinpin View Post
    I think all traders must have suffered losses in this business, both beginners and professionals
    I also lost $ 1,000 more in the business
    but I am still convinced to keep trying in this business
    and dreaming to be a successful trader
    It really can not be avoided is the error or loss of business because it is a risk in forex but how do we improve that we have continued to trade

Senior Member anubhavsingh is a name known to all anubhavsingh is a name known to all anubhavsingh is a name known to all anubhavsingh is a name known to all anubhavsingh is a name known to all anubhavsingh is a name known to all anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1344.29 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    Han ye bat sach hay kay forex main 95% traders losers hain lakin main un main say naheen hoon. Main nain shorovaat main kuch nuksaan kia lakin kuch struggle kay baad main wo nuksaan recover karny main kamyaab ho gaya.
    suruwat me har tarder ko nuksan hota hai kyunki uske liye market new hota hai
    lekin kuch traders loss ke bad bhi age ocntinue rakhte hai jabki mostly traders loss ke bad ghabra ke chale jate hai..lekin jo traders loss ke bad bhi proper analysis karke trade karte hai wo aage chalke sara loss recover karke profit me aa jate hai

Banned ganguly is on a distinguished road ganguly's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2606.50 USD
    Thanks
    starting mai 300$ loss kiya tha fir uske baat bahut kam bhar mai hara hu lekin kidar na kidar cover hogaya hai mera amount tioh aaj tak toh mai profit mai hu ...lekin ab mai mera share market ka paisa forex se wassol karuga

Member james is on a distinguished road james's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    84.05 USD
    Thanks
    aree maine to abitak ou tof 15$ 13 $ loss maie hu...but i profited about 16 $ par last week i had a very bad trade to sare $ pani me gaye abi to recover karne ko try kar raha hu

11. Options
    Member Victoryindia has much to be proud of Victoryindia has much to be proud of Victoryindia has much to be proud of Victoryindia has much to be proud of Victoryindia has much to be proud of Victoryindia has much to be proud of Victoryindia has much to be proud of Victoryindia has much to be proud of Victoryindia's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1757.33 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,052 Times in 252 Posts
    starting mai 300$ loss kiya tha fir uske baat bahut kam bhar mai hara hu lekin kidar na kidar cover hogaya hai mera amount tioh aaj tak toh mai profit mai hu ...lekin ab mai mera share market ka paisa forex se wassol karuga .
    LIKE MY POST.THEN DO NOT FORGET TO GIVE THANKS!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 244 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast