+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 283 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: Aap ab tak kitne $ har chuke ho?

Member dumel will become famous soon enough dumel will become famous soon enough dumel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think a trader minimum start forex trading with $1000 because if a trader start trading with low amount then he take big risk to make big profit but when market go opposite then he face loss, even he loss his total capital but if he has big capital then he do not face big loss. there is no difference between using bonus offered by forex forums and our real money to trade forex so we must pay more attention when we are trading with our paid to post bonus money so that we can be able to trade profitably with it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member moive will become famous soon enough moive will become famous soon enough moive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I didnt loose even a single cent because i have started my carrer in forum discussion. I am registered as forum member and participating in it from the last week. After getting klnowledge of the forex i will join it for trading. Forum plays an important role in providing useful knowledege of the business because everybody shares his views regarding specific topic. I possess already have some loss from the hold market as fine as in forex too but i conceive that one day I faculty retrieve it soon. important grave entity after action loss I tally acquire numerous things from my mistakes and now I experience comfortable my trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member optima will become famous soon enough optima will become famous soon enough optima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    true indeed, loosing money in forex is a common thing, it's not something you can avoid forever. As my self, totally i've been lost almost 1.500$ for the last 2 years. but still i will not give up from this business, i believe one day i would bring back my money including it's interest, lol. Mera to boht boht shukar ha abhe tak koi zada loss nahi hua balke agar app overall dekho to bilkul abhe tak loss nahi hua aur mujhe 2 months hue hain hope that its keep going like this and gets better for me.

Member jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is no single trader that never loose.the important is not to always loose.and study about the reasons.when l first start trading l was keeping on depositing.and l can say that within a few months l lost more than 5000 usd .then l decide to trade with mini accounts.and l start to save.so we dont have to be greedy and we have to be patient.once a trader is professional already he can recover very fast.

Member sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mistakes are nature of human but it is wise that you improved and learned from your mistakes, fortunately i did not make any loss so far it is going to be around two months and my capital is still intact and i withdrawn few times already, yeh it is bonus capital just. may nay abhi tak forex may jo jaib say deposit kia hay wo bohot ki kam amount hay, a total of 40$, baqi jo posting say bonus milta hay osi say trading kerta hoon. wo or ye kul mila ker 548$ loss ker chuka hoon.

Member toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Uncountable... My biggest lost was 75$ in a day.. No matter what I tried everything failed to me.. until I came to my senses.. I got lost with fancy tools like Indicators, EAs, Copy trading, PAMM trading etc.. and I lost thousands of dollar... Couple of years in my life.. But now I am really learning the forex that I should have learned at first.. But I am just 24 this is why its not that much bad if I waste some of my years on learning something..

Member marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Uncountable... My biggest lost was 75$ in a day.. No matter what I tried everything failed to me.. until I came to my senses.. I got lost with fancy tools like Indicators, EAs, Copy trading, PAMM trading etc.. and I lost thousands of dollar... Couple of years in my life.. But now I am really learning the forex that I should have learned at first.. But I am just 24 this is why its not that much bad if I waste some of my years on learning something..

Member niat has a spectacular aura about niat has a spectacular aura about niat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is no single trader that never loose.the important is not to always loose.and study about the reasons.when l first start trading l was keeping on depositing.and l can say that within a few months l lost more than 5000 usd .then l decide to trade with mini accounts.and l start to save.so we dont have to be greedy and we have to be patient.once a trader is professional already he can recover very fast.

Member bango has a spectacular aura about bango has a spectacular aura about bango's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Till today I have lost almost $400 but I am not sad on this loss because this loss had given me the lesson of earning profit. After losing this amount I have learned the actual trading. After losing this amount I have earned almost $340 so my net loss is $60 now. I am so hopeful that one day I will be in net profit. Aap ki progress bohot achee rahee aap nain bohot jaldee say apna loos recover kia. Aksar traders jo aik barr los main chaly jaty hain us ka liye apna pesa recover mushkil ho jata hay aur recover karny kay chaker main wo aur bhi nuqsaan karty hain.

Member changi has a spectacular aura about changi has a spectacular aura about changi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex me shuru ke dino wale loss ko loss nahi smajhna chhaiye..usse training smajhni chahaiye kyunki shuru ke dino me sabko loss hota hai kyunki ye market bahut hi volatile hai aur isko smajhna bahut mushkil hota hai isliye shuru me har trader loss me jata hai lekin fir time aur experience ke sath har trader seekh jata hai aur loss cover kar leta hai I am not complete and there is lot to learn, today itself when i was little careless after opening long positions and when checked back my account balance was lost, there were two mistakes i learnt on my side, not setting stop loss and not concentrating on market while my positions were open.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 283 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)