+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 283 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 143 ... LastLast

Thread: Aap ab tak kitne $ har chuke ho?

Member anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is the first time me and I hope that I will not be a loser because I heard so much from my friends about this site and I earned $ 1 and then I will be a good trader because I got a lot of support from my best trader friends me and make sure no mistakes happen from me. and maine abhi kuch b loss nai kia because maine abhi not trade him nai ki. forex is the best business of the world so is mein hmein start mein loss hi from profit forever kb chance definitely hain. Forex mein bokat ziada hard work and experience required hi as a new beginner demo account is the best place to learn.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when i started trading first in forex then i lost 30 dollars in first experience but then with the passage of time i learned from it and now i am in profit and also earn income from it. and still my time earning as a large sum of the Forex trading market because the market is just as easy and simple method to earn an income as the amount,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am new to Forex. I am working and I hope I will make money. My friends, teachers support me and tell me about forex. It's very easy and depends on my work. I earned $ 10 at the beginning. Hard worker is the key to success. If I continue to work then my income will increase and I will get a big profit. It's simple and easy to work. You should check for daily updates to increase your earnings. and lost the dollar yes i lost also about 170 $ about it not mine even it is not real it is virtual money demo account and im still working on demo account and make about 30K $ profit also but all virtual need real money but i can say one thing very unpredictable You can make big profit and lose good im having good days

Member baper will become famous soon enough baper will become famous soon enough baper's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My dear friends work for 4 years out of 4 working days. I started with $ 500 to invest in $ 500 to invest in $ 1000 or I want to pay $ 5000 to invest $ 5000 or make our mistake or have started trading. I have made money from some of the main earnings I earn from my earnings. I do not trade in forex for anything other than forex trading, I started trading with hun.phichle month and I was traditionally traded slowly. Lelin paid 10% of his capital I have not seen anything like this before, but I have not been able to take advantage of this.

Member kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me it is a great opportunity for me to trade and make a good profit You must have capital but there are some merchants who can not afford and there is one thing to know there are some brokers who give money to start trading with and main main forex abhi new hoon or is the main knowledge of the result ekr raha hoo asa bhio hoa hy k hi hi baar main main ny sara balance loss ker dia hy is lea is the main learning ka mera lea bleed zrori hy is main abhi main ny bode thora can kea hy or ziada loss kea hy is lea abhi is the main knowledge of ko gain ker raha hoon

Member letti has a spectacular aura about letti has a spectacular aura about letti has a spectacular aura about letti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a newbie in this case and until I only make $ 12 bonus in this case that I get on the 9th of this month and I just make a workout and get or try to get a lot of knowledge on this and this is the best platform in the world that gives a lot money to us and we can enjoy sharing and sharing these ... and I am new in the forex trading business and I think that forex trading is a very very risky business and I think that forex trading is a very excellent way to become a good trader and to get more from forex trading and to take a lot of money from forex trading business

Member king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading is a very good profitable business I started trading in 2012 and until I get a good profit like 500 dollars because I study forex but as long as I learn I get a good profit so learn well then open a real account and start tarding and get a profit good and at the beginning I lost face in trading but I learned trading with that loss then I get the knowledge and experience of proper training and I get $ 70 by trade and I am very happy with it gives me the confidence to work more and earn more in forex

Member sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, Forex Technical Analysis. This article provides insight into one of the two main methods of analysis used to forecast the behavior of the Forex market. The technical dashboard of the technical studies offers a great overview on the Forex market. ... Add this widget to your Forex Study .... Forex Analysis Trade Position Technical analysis has long been used in traditional markets such as the stock market. The technical analysis method relies on price history to predict the future and I have lost a lot of money in forex because of my mistake and I think I have recovered all my money losses that have been lost by my mistake and I am happy in forex trading business and I always thank love to my GOD that he gave me success

Member burqa will become famous soon enough burqa will become famous soon enough burqa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Not really saving that account, but I am not on the edge of a fully mature profit that I do not even remember the profits generated. But it is very important for traders to have goals when they trade in the forex market so they can make some good money. play for abitak forex trading main 100 $ he loss liya hai qk main iss main iss main naya hon iss liye main abi iss ko right tiem hari raha hon jiss ki waja says main iss main ab apna loss recover kar raha hon iss liye the right time say kar raha hon qk forex to waisay b full time job hai

Member korong will become famous soon enough korong will become famous soon enough korong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My first real money investment in the forex market was $ 56 and I doubled the money in just two days and I lost everything on the third day, and after that I had some other losses that were the result of testing a new trading strategy, and all that as my thinking extraordinary lesson and make me what I am today I think the minimum trader starts trading forex with $ 1000 because if a trader starts trading with a low amount then he takes a big risk to make big profits but when the market is opposite then he will lose, even he lost his total capital but if he has big capital then he does not face big losses

+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 283 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 143 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)