+ Reply to Thread
Page 280 of 283 FirstFirst ... 180 230 270 278 279 280 281 282 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,800 of 2829

Thread: Aap ab tak kitne $ har chuke ho?

Banned waheedpcc has a spectacular aura about waheedpcc has a spectacular aura about waheedpcc's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazpa View Post
    Forex is not always about making big money. There is loss part too. Till today, I have lost lots of dollars. I remember when I started my trade for the first time I lost $117 dollar. Then few days later I again lost $85. So in total I have to say I have lost about $500 till now in forex trade.
    Of course Forex always not ready to pay us some it take from us and some time give us
    Loss is the essential part in every kind of business
    too much loss you have done in this market yet so you need to be careful about them always , loss ki b aik hed hoti ha ager over loss ho raha ha to ruk jana he behter ha

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 Times in 235 Posts
    maine abhi abhi hi start kiya hai , maine abhi tak kuh bhi investment nahik kiya hai aur main thode din ke bad karne wali hu, abhi to main bas sikh rahi hu

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned imbest is on a distinguished road imbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    I wish the journey of your losses ends now and you start a new journey of profits. Well I am on a loss road from the last two week and I am rectifying my mistakes and will be on winning road in the beginning of september.

Member 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have already take many loss from the stock market as well as in forex too but i believe that one day I will recover it soon. main important thing after taking loss I have learn many things from my mistakes and now I feel comfortable my trading.

Member Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Aap ab tak kitne $ har chuke ho?

har Insaan forex me kuch na kuch har chuka hai, chalo iske baat par discussion karte hain.
    Forex is not always about making big money. There is loss part too. Till today, I have lost lots of dollars. I remember when I started my trade for the first time I lost $117 dollar. Then few days later I again lost $85. So in total I have to say I have lost about $500 till now in forex trade.

Member gosians will become famous soon enough gosians's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Aap ab tak kitne $ har chuke ho?

har Insaan forex me kuch na kuch har chuka hai, chalo iske baat par discussion karte hain.
    Sb sy phly tu apko apny bary main btana chahye tha k ap kitny dollars har chuky hen. Wesy tu ma overall profit main he hon but jo loss hoa hy wo koi $300 tak ka hoa hy.

Banned nsawork is on a distinguished road nsawork's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ganguly View Post
    I think all traders must have suffered losses in this business, both beginners and professionals
    I also lost $ 1,000 more in the business
    but I am still convinced to keep trying in this business
    and dreaming to be a successful trader
    Many of the new traders are loosing in the forex. This is because the market involves a lot of risk and the uncertain movements.
    we have to prepared for the loss

How much we loss or gain is a different matter altogether.

Banned imbest is on a distinguished road imbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Aj maine 2 bohat important cheezen sekhi about news trading but in 2 cheezon k liye mujhay 100 pips ka loss b uthana para. Aur us time mujhay bohat frustration b hui lekin loss aik tarah acha hi tha k kuch sekhne ko mila.

Banned loserbynature is an unknown quantity at this point loserbynature's Avatar
    Thanks
    May ab tak taqreeban 300 $ har chuka hon aur abhi mazeed kuch aur invest karnay say pehlay apni ghaltion ko sudharnay ka soch raha hon aur is maqsad k liay may nay demo trading start kar rakhi hay.

Member Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by imbest View Post
    $1000 loss and what you have earned ?
    I think $1000 is very big amount for a learner to loss. It means you are not using proper MM. I also loss but I never counted how much I lost so far. My recent loss was $12.5 on a single trade.
    loss is part of the forex trading..u must have good risk management and also money management..as u loss 12.5$ that means..u should learn more ...and u should also count ur loss ..so that u can know how much u know about forex ..this will improve ur knowledge and trading skill
    "We dont get paid for activity, just for being right. As to how long we will wait, well wait indefinitely."- The Legend Warren Buffett."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 280 of 283 FirstFirst ... 180 230 270 278 279 280 281 282 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)