+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 283 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 ... LastLast

Thread: Aap ab tak kitne $ har chuke ho?

Member koplok will become famous soon enough koplok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ha! When I listen to this question, I experience a kind of depression. I have been trading since 2 years and I have lost more than $ 1800. From $ 1800, my investment is $ 700 and the rest is the profit that I lost. Only after losing so much, I have learned something known as 'Account Management', because I cannot afford to lose my capital now. Applause! and Winning and losing is in every area of life. Losing and winning in forex trading is in the control of the trader. It's up to the trader how he plays, plays after analyzing trends and updated with news and events.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,968 Times in 1,590 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mene forex mein na hi ziada earning ki hai aur na hi ziada loss kyun k m apne capital k mutabiq trade krta hn.
    Kyun k mein kabhi dollars mein trade nhi krta m hamesha 20 cent ki trade lagata hn jis se meri earning capacity ziada nhi hoti lekin mujhe nuqsan bhi ziada nhi hota.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ma eny will become famous soon enough ma eny will become famous soon enough ma eny's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    1000 $ is a huge amount to be released in this market, but then it depends on how long he has been trading. Although he needs to use the right money management as you have mentioned and also trade in small lots and focus on profits that are consistent with directing profits from the first pip amount. and Proper money management and risk management will only limit our losses but if there are some mistakes in your strategy or you are a victim of emotional trading, you have to fix those things. I'm sure the same thing happened with jazpa.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Pak3000 View Post
    main to abi new hun ur main abi kuch zayda eran be nhi kiya hein klaskin main jhab eran karo ga to ap su b sy zarur share kro gaye k main kitna zayda eranm kiya hein ur next kitna kar sakta hub
    maine jab forex ke trading ko start kiya tha tu mje 400$ ka lose howa tha or maine phr trading ko chor diya tha or main abi tak lose main he ja raha hon yeh lose mje start main howa tha mje trading ke bare main etna elm nh tha jis ke waja se mje es main lose ho gia tha or maine trading ko chor diya tha or ab maine phr se trading ko start kiya hail,

Member salih has a spectacular aura about salih has a spectacular aura about salih's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    whether we lose our own money or bonus money obtained at the Forum, it's only money that we have to treat. Because even at forums we spend time and make money. If we treat our bonus money seriously then it helps us get good psychological benefits too. Obviously you are the right friend. I always think forums post money is mine and never think of the bonus money and there is no difference in this money and my own money when trading. because this is a big capital opportunity and there are no hidden terms and conditions. in one great word.

Member kaval will become famous soon enough kaval will become famous soon enough kaval's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best thing that happened to me in Forex trading is that I haven't lost money so far. Even though I have made a little profit since I traded, it is better than losing money. So I haven't lost money at all and I hope to stay the same way. and I used to trade on Forex a few years ago but it was like gambling because I knew nothing about this trade and that was only speculation. At that time I lost $ 500 in one go in a few hours and I stopped trading after that.

Member wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not a successful trader. Because my experience and knowledge is low. My style of strategy is not good. Because I work the market without strategy. So that I face ordinary losses. Now I have decided. Do the market on a planning basis. I am successful in this market. and there is no double I really believe that the total loss I got as long as I was involved in the forex business about USD 5,000. this is a bad experience for me but i will never give up easily. I will get it back what I have lost.

Member quraf will become famous soon enough quraf will become famous soon enough quraf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use about 10% of my capital now but for the ratio I try to get around 30 pips and try to take around a 50 pip stop loss. This is a very strange risk and reward ratio and I think you need to review your trading plan because it won't give you anything to expect losses. Prizes must not be lower than the risk taken. and this risk and reward ratio can work when the market moves in a big surge and danger. Because prices can turn around after 40 pips opposite your order and about your TP. So this makes a positive trade instead of a negative that will be at 30 pips SL.

Member baalan will become famous soon enough baalan will become famous soon enough baalan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    naturally, my dear, in fact I consider that I am a new currency in the Forex trading business and trade on a real trading account, but a few days ago I also practiced demo trading accounts and now trade on real trading accounts but a few days ago I also suffered a loss of $ 210 and did not stop at all and continue my business. and I clearly think there is no doubling that during my trading, I can't do anything from the results of the trade, I can only return the lost money in forex trading and I don't blame it all because I know that trading forex is a very good and I'm very happy to be trading forex

Member belasan is on a distinguished road belasan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have gotten a profit of 15 $ .... on the first day of a real trading account but after this ... I made a big loss ... I found a lot of health professionals in my trade and now better than before and proper money management and risk management will only limit our losses but if there are some mistakes in your strategy or you become a victim of emotional trafficking,

11. The Following User Says Thank You to belasan For This Useful Post:

anaku (2019-05-27)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 283 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)