+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 283 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 132 ... LastLast

Thread: Aap ab tak kitne $ har chuke ho?

Member mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai main ne kasi k sath forex main invst ki the tub main new tha aur muje nai athi the fx to main ne 500$ loss kia tha lekin fir jaise jaisem ujeh experiance hota raha maien apna sara loss recover kar liya aur ab me ache trade karta hoon aur tora loss b recver hogya hai aur main try karat hoon k main low risk say gain karo.. dan I have lost many times in the forex market and this is due to my emotional trading comes into play in the forex market so I have been trading with the trading journal now and seriously a getting improved then now I'm making very good amount of money on a daily basis

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    At the beginning of my trading career, I lost all my capital because I did not have the knowledge and skills. After that I began to study correctly and now I continue step by step after building skills. Now Forex is an easy and charming business for me. We must not be in a hurry and impatient at any stage because Forex trading can consume all of our capital in a single trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member salikin will become famous soon enough salikin will become famous soon enough salikin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when you lose in forex there may be and there must be three things you have to think about when you do it, so make sure that we can do the right thing in forex trading and work well for certain reasons that we can produce as traders that we are all known to make good lessons that we can work with the best of values that we all know best we are all known to work best played well by traders of information that we formations work

4. The Following User Says Thank You to salikin For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member denok will become famous soon enough denok will become famous soon enough denok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are some things we have to do when we work hard and prove that we do the right thing and we have the best of all who work in forex we can do the right thing and we can develop good information that works in forex and we have to do the best and famous trade and we have to determine the best values and Mein ne starts trading Forex as a loss to bear due to real Forex trading without the knowledge and experience of stable trading on this face face starting from mein 3 account matarba tha wash washing. Aur mein ne inn 3 account mein 500 US dollars loss kia tha.

Member syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am going to have to lose weight. I lost my name because of some mistake. The time is not right. The mg main has neither been found nor is it possible to do any other work or work in future. or to delete or delete any of the strategies. or live my child's history or other activities or is aage ache ki umeed ha ap sb bii dua kryn

Member tatang will become famous soon enough tatang will become famous soon enough tatang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dear, for me I personally assume that I lost in forex trading until now almost $ 200 dollars when I started trading forex then I ordered in euros vs. usd currency pairs. 20 cents on the sales order market suddenly moves to the opposite side and continues to lose and I also get other currency pairs during that period and invest more and lose up to $ 200 dollars and my trading account is lost

Member aswat will become famous soon enough aswat will become famous soon enough aswat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I personally love both in my opinion, I believe profit and loss are part of the results of business trading depending on the winning and losing trading series. I have good experience in the forex market and I am better at anylsis so my win ratio is always higher than trading. lost. and mujhy is the main business aye rona 1 year operat hia hai aur main bohat loss hai jis ko count nhi kar sakta hai is the main month bhi loss kia hai jo ka 300 plus dollars hi mujhy nahi pata kun mujhy loss hota ha kun to meri sab the trade theek hoti hi the trading bas closed, bro, pti kun goes to kabhi dies hoti ha kabhi net is available nhi hotah.

Member Supi298 is a jewel in the rough Supi298 is a jewel in the rough Supi298 is a jewel in the rough Supi298's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Maine abhi tak 200$ hare hai yaha pe abtak uske baad maine abhi tak kuch bhi loss nahi kiya hai aur mai trading ko improve kar rahi hu day by day aur muje nahi lagata ki ab mai jyada kuch harungi yaha pe

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,081 Times in 4,514 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main just 2 month pahle forex ko join kiya hai..or abhi tk main demo account me hi trade kr rha hu..or demo account me mene arround 1200$ loss me hu...me abhi real account k liye prepare ni hu..
    mene abhi tk apni real money nahi khoyi hai.

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,081 Times in 4,514 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mai be bahut paise har chuka hai. lekin pehala maine kamaya ta ise badh today paise withdraw kiya ta, withdraw ke bad harna suru huwa pura account kali ho gaya

+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 283 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 132 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)