+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 283 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 ... LastLast

Thread: Aap ab tak kitne $ har chuke ho?

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mai bhi forex mai ab tak bahut har chuka hu maine laga bagh yaha pe 500$ tak hare hai kyunki mai bahut bada leverage use karta tha lekin ab mai kafi achese trading karata hu yaha pe aur muje acha profit bhi milne laga hai yaha pe kyunki experiance se admi sikhta hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 0 Users Say Thank You to weeklyscalpertrader For This Useful Post:

Member fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my forex ma naya hu is like a person, I do not know how to do it or not, but I do not know if there is a lot of people in the world, but I do not have a lot of money in the forex market, so I'm going to be able to trade in the stock market. If you do not know how to do this, you should not be able to do so or because of the fact that you do not know much about it. The main reason for the loss of the forex major bht is that it is a major loss to the foreign exchange market by trading in the foreign exchange market that is being used for trading in Forex trading as well as using the same market. I do not know how to use it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member endus will become famous soon enough endus will become famous soon enough endus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes the main pack is the main post he does and his main business is not working and he is $ 52 earning money from me I have a lot of money for the main advantage that i have been involved in getting a week in a week i have a lot of money and i will be a beginner i hoping to make money from him, this is a good business. and This is a risk business and in this business I can get him a lot of profits and lose him a long time then I can do it trading and make it more profitable from his business.

Member bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex pe daily earnings both kama tay hay and we have misplaced nearly $ 300 in my initial few weeks in original investment. nevertheless it helped me a lot in the last one or two months because I can modify my own aggressiveness and also produce investment programs that are more adaptable by using MM.so very good we are happy with forex and forex is a lost online business and we have lost nearly $ 300 in my first few weeks in original investment. nevertheless it has helped me a lot in the last one or two months because I can modify my own aggressiveness and also produce investment program that is more adaptable using MM.so very good try forex business

Member gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am not kafi ziada har chuka hun or ace high 470 $ lost kiye hen ak my trade lakin bhi kafi ziada hua he gain or is profit / loss ki ratio nikali jaye to profit ziada hua him and loss kam. nd jo bhi loss hota he wo floating him not actually. and lost will definitely happen whether a trader is a novice or a successful trader. and a very strange point is that successful merchants lose more than a new merchant but they end up making bigger winnings and canceling those that are lost and making good money. I'm still sure to keep trying in this business and dream to become a successful trader

Member anyun is on a distinguished road anyun's Avatar
    Thanks
    You may only come from Forex trading or even you are considered an experienced foreign currency gamer. If you happen to be considered a good major participant in foreign currency, you do not need to finish scanning this page - still, when you may not and I have lost nearly $ 300 in my first few weeks in authentic trading. but it has helped me a lot in the last few months because I can change my aggressiveness and make a more flexible trading plan with a good MM.

Member jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have been trading 208 $ loss to you. If you have $ 200 in profit, I would have been able to pay a $ 200 profit because I have lost money or I have lost money because of loss of loss or loss of money. I have been talking about losing my money because I have not been able to pay any attention to my business or I think it is a trade-off between businessmen and businessmen, and they do not have any money. And when they come in the forex market, then you have a lot of money. I would like to know how much money I have received from my forex in the future, but I am sure you will be able to use it in the forex market so that you can buy a foreign exchange from a foreign currency that is currently trading in a foreign currency. Dia rugi hai jo in the forex mein kasalahan krta hain

Member izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have not been much in trading because I have started from demo account. The most important thing in trading is your experience and strategy. These two things are different in trade. I have lost only 20 $ in trade because the level of risk is always low. and I started forex trading in 2010 when I started trading forex no one helped me about my forex trading is the first trader in my area now there are so many traders now but that time rarely i lost that time and now total $ 700 now i dont lose money now i can make a profit

Trusted Member FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,755 Times in 5,976 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Main to kafi sare $ nuksan kar chuka hoon.
    par ye baat sach he ki wo mera invest nehi tha. maine jo aapna invest kiya tha usko profit kar ke withdraw kar liya. aur ha maine suru se gina nehi, par kam se kam 300$ to hoga mere nuksan ka.

Member kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have been trading $ 82 in a loss of $ 82 or more than 30 dollars so that I could trade in a foreign exchange business because my business is a good profit and I have a lot of money. It is a good way to get rid of the loss of the trading penny and the loss of the car is lost, but it is very difficult for us to exchange a forex online online that we can send a lot of money to our business, but we can not afford to pay a lot of money because it is a bakery. I have a lot of money in my home and I have a lot of money in my home and I do not have any damage, I do not have any benefit,

12. The Following User Says Thank You to kesempatan For This Useful Post:

arshadlaskani (2018-07-20)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 283 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)