+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Gap Finder Indicator, Optimizing Your Gap Trading Strategy

Banned Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,052 Times in 1,880 Posts
    dear technical trade mian hamn zaroori hamsh asupport and resistance ko use karna chyay and is say trade ko karna chyay so hamsha povit point ko be find kar lana chyayand is k hasab say apna entery ko lagan chayy so hamn ak interaday trade k liyay sabi chizan ko janna kafi zaroroi hota ha

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Merabnoor123 For This Useful Post:

Rehan218 (2020-12-03), shahzadm2 (2020-12-02)

Member serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My partner has the exact same mindset but when I have started to learn things step by step and have understood how the indicators work I have a mind that really changes because I feel as much as you want is still a necessary indicator and very helpful while we should not expect them to be 100% but they are certainly very useful. I think it might be a better indicator for short-term trading in a small time frame but we must watch out for the news because the news can change trends let alone trading strategies; rather we must trade in a larger time frame with small lots and manage our money properly.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to serangan For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (12)

Member kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the download is ready ..... I will try it on a demo account I can't immediately play and see if it's good enough for my appearance ... the best indicator is you, it's not about the indicator you use whether you go looking for the so-called holy grail which didn't exist in the first place, it's all about you, the indicator was developed by humans like you and me, it's true that the best indicator is the traders themselves. The indicators (software) that we use are only practical tools, we don't trade with fair indicators, if indicators tell us to sell, we don't sell except our thoughts, and experience tells us the same thing. So the highest power is ourselves and we must make it stronger by spending more time in demo trading.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to kokorotak For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (10)

Member taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in the forex market there are many indicators to do your forex trading, most of the well-known and well-known indicators are the moving averages many traders use it and get good results, many expert traders also use moving averages. for me iuse the boolinger band it can limit prices and it can give us some signals about the market certainly when it makes candles out of the high or low lines i don't use indicators that repaint

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to taj mil For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (10)

Member hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you, but I think it's better if you put some pictures or videos that explain how to use this technical indicator, not just a link, because it will be very useful for members who will see your thread especially from beginners. There is no best indicator for trading foreign currency. All indicators are good and they only provide some sort of guidelines for trading and nothing more than that. There is no one indicator that can help you become a successful trader. Forget all this and start learning all the methods until you find a method that works better for you.

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to hamdani For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (10)

Member terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not sure how it will help me in my business. But it was my intention to test on my demo account and to become more familiar with it. I tried to escape from London's strategy and didn't know if it was the same thing. I think this can also be a world for all normal trading sessions on the market, do you know the main reason why you prefer this and consider it a better Asian session? because you were sleeping y ago. I see this but I can't rule it out depending on your conversation, but it seems very good we can try it when you give us some explanations for yourself by my friend thanks to you

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to terangkanlah For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (10)

Member sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The indicators are only there to confirm price action, and when you know how to use and read them well, you will make progress in getting these green pips. Using it correctly also involves TF because some work very well at a higher level. time frames etc. give only quick signals which are confusing at times and can cause a red pip. It is important to check the CCI indicator, which gives interesting results in relation to signals from the RSI indicator, the combination of these indicators and watching the market can be correct really brings benefits that the authors praise the description of the August CCI indicator.

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to sambel For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (11)

Banned SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,323 Times in 20,098 Posts
    Trading Gap Signal Finder
    The gap by itself can indicate the temporal sentiment of market participants. The gap up reflects a buyer's strengthened sentiment for the rally, while the down gap suggests a seller's sentiment to hit falling prices.

The trader can decide to open a position, some time after the price moves from the open price on the gap. If the next bars are unidirectional, the price is likely to continue moving the trend until it reaches the key resistance or support bar. Conversely, when the next bars are opposite, the trend is likely to end soon.

It is recommended to use the help of other indicators to improve signal quality. The illustration below uses MACD oscillators for entry and exit help.

Member perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Gap Finder Indicator, Optimizing Your Gap Trading Strategy

Description of the Gap Finder Indicator
    For the scalper, finding a gap with the naked eye on a low timeframe chart (M5 to H1) can be a challenge because of the high frequency of candlestick bar shaped. It does not matter if the gap value reaches tens of pip to form a wide gap, but if the gap is just a few pips adrift, often the gap will be missed.

With Gap Finder, traders can easily find gaps on the chart view. The Gap Finder will automatically display a blue arrow or a blue cross box to mark the gap up (open price is higher than the previous close bar price). While the arrow or red cross box indicates a gap down (open price lower than the price of the previous close bar)

You can reset the parameters in the Gap Finder as follows:

• A. Min gap size in points: the smallest unit of gap that will be displayed gap finder. 10 points = 1 pip on a 5-digit system behind the decimal.
    • B. Hide closed gaps: hide or display a gap unit in accordance with the smallest unit gap unit requirements.
    Trading Gap Signal Finder
    The gap by itself can indicate the temporal sentiment of market participants. The gap up reflects a buyer's strengthened sentiment for the rally, while the down gap suggests a seller's sentiment to hit falling prices.

The trader can decide to open a position, some time after the price moves from the open price on the gap. If the next bars are unidirectional, the price is likely to continue moving the trend until it reaches the key resistance or support bar. Conversely, when the next bars are opposite, the trend is likely to end soon.

It is recommended to use the help of other indicators to improve signal quality. The illustration below uses MACD oscillators for entry and exit help.

Gap Finder Indicator

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to perkalian For This Useful Post:

damage (2018-02-28), halim (2018-02-28), ngaco (2018-02-28)

+ Reply to Thread