+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: NEUROSHELL - application of neural network (artificial intelligence) for Forex Trading

Banned Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,052 Times in 1,880 Posts
    main aapase sahamat hoon mitr, kyonki mujhe pata hai ki videshee mudra robot mere lie ek paisa nahin la sakate hain, kyonki mujhe pata hai ki videshee mudra vyaapaar bahut mushkil hai, aur sabhee prakaar ke robot baajaar ko hara nahin sakate hain, kyonki baajaar bahut majaboot hai aur mere lie, main mujhe khona pasand karata hoon khud ko robot par barbaad karane ke bajaay jo mujhe pata bhee nahin hai aur jab ham robot ka upayog karate hain aur ise khote hain to na keval paisa khota hai, balki mahatvapoorn anubhav bhee hota hai taaki jab aap khud se vyaapaar karen bhale hee aap paise kho den, to aap kam se kam itana anubhav praapt karen usase.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Merabnoor123 For This Useful Post:

Rehan218 (2020-12-03), shahzadm2 (2020-12-02)

Member rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have to use a forex robot to do my business properly. I know that forex is difficult for me. so I have to help and I use a robot. and i don't use it. I use an EA or automated trading system that I developed purely based on technical analysis using a scaling or average strategy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to rabnaj For This Useful Post:

radjo (2019-08-26)

Member mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually it comes from the experience of each program in the demo account at the start and I'm not the best of these programs working better and more fun and thank you for your efforts on this amazing program and MT5 and MT4 do they differ in languages? so every indicator can't be used there? Do you have a program to change it? where can i download it? I think we should be prepared to face changes in MT5 ...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mainhard For This Useful Post:

koreanfx (2019-08-30)

Member qomat will become famous soon enough qomat will become famous soon enough qomat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you are really looking for a trading robot, you should do a search on the forex forum. where every forum that explains how to trade automatically will definitely give you examples and also robots that you can download and apply to forex trading. trading requires a lot of experience and I hope you can get a great robot. and I don't think all that is bullshit.

If we trade with a mechanical system, we can put whatever algorithm we have in mind to our ea.

And if we do it right, it's even neater than human trafficking even though it doesn't have flexibility but we don't need too much flexibility in manual trading because we follow a set of rules.

Oh yes, I have seen a contest between humans vs ea and the winner is ea.

Member nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The EA scalping software can be found easily and free at the online EA scalping trade shop. but I think you learn and understand software that has been obtained correctly, because not all scalping software provides benefits, there are times when software causes defeat. then try before using.

Member panah will become famous soon enough panah will become famous soon enough panah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think for that you have a very good amount of money in your real trading account in small amounts, you cannot trade with Robots for me, manual trading is better than EA ROBOT trading and What if the robot we use, is not allowed to be fully automatic for 24 hours. There may be other options that we still have to monitor how the EA works, so that we can freely modify if the EA is wrong.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to panah For This Useful Post:

nvidia (2019-08-17)

Member nidji will become famous soon enough nidji will become famous soon enough nidji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you for sharing this because most traders take money to share there EA so you do it for free then congratulations i have to say.
    but some time the EA / indicator is effective on a demo account but not as much as on a real account. and let's shoot ... but first I have to try it on a Demo account .... I don't know maybe for 1 week ??? when i see it gives more profit less loss .... i will try it on a Real account .... thanks for sharing EA ... thanks felas ..

12. The Following User Says Thank You to nidji For This Useful Post:

panah (2019-08-16)

Member fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Robot works 95% correctly If you choose the best Forex Robot system then you get a good amount of success every day because every robot wants a normal amount to start trading so my point of view is Yes Forex Robot works 101% for me. and Trading with a robot or EA (Expert Adviser) is safe only if your EA is perfect with your account type or broker. If your EA strategy is not made according to the market, there is a possibility of losing valuable deposits. So before using a robot we must test it in a demo account or a small account that is deposited.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to fxreader For This Useful Post:

mainhard (2019-08-15)

Member yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that most robots are bad and most of the work provides small profits,
    manual trading is better and EA is not consistent, manual trading is also not consistent.
    For me, I don't have time to look at charts, so for the manual method, I only respond to technical breakouts from the opening of London and New York. And using EA to autotrade, without emotion, will win in the long run if the settings are correct.

But for anyone who faces charts every minute, can trade with advanced indicators and deal with Live News, TV, Radio, CCN, Bloomberg, like full-time traders!

Member baalan will become famous soon enough baalan will become famous soon enough baalan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sir, I have no forex site experience and do not use robots. I think forex trading is a trusted site and the withdrawal system is better than other sites, Sorry my poor English. But I will get more butter. and I don't use never robots. I think we use robots so it is more profitable for this market. so it is very insuring this market choice. sorry for my poor engineer.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast