+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: EA Wakanda 11 (PHENOMENAL ... Profit has been consistent since 1990 without MC)

Member cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    EA has pros and cons, you must know that even if you use EA, you can still close your trade manually. One of the advantages of EA is that trading is emotionless and we all know that emotions are the first cause of failure in forex. and EA can help us trade when we don't have time to do it ourselves. When I am busy or sleeping, I know EA I will continue to work to make a profit for me. This is a little help that counts.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member duta will become famous soon enough duta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by natsir View Post
    I think there is no EA that is definitely 100% profitable, but the existing EA can only minimize losses that occur in accordance with the wishes of the traders that we have made. Because EA will generally lose when exposed to fundamentals. and as far as I know EA is made on the basis of technical analysis, so it won't function properly when big news is released, because sometime when the news release, technical analysis doesn't work properly
    both manual and automatic still have risks you must be aware of that fact. The difference between the two is that manual trading has the result of a roller cooster especially if you use Stop Loss as your Money Management because humans have limitations but because they have greater risk then automatic trading has the opportunity to get good profits and automatic trading has more stable results but you only have a few advantages but consistency if you have a great EA. So which one you choose is easy or difficult ... that's your choice.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think there is no EA that is definitely 100% profitable, but the existing EA can only minimize losses that occur in accordance with the wishes of the traders that we have made. Because EA will generally lose when exposed to fundamentals. and as far as I know EA is made on the basis of technical analysis, so it won't function properly when big news is released, because sometime when the news release, technical analysis doesn't work properly

Member lux has a spectacular aura about lux has a spectacular aura about lux's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Automatic trading moto is a smaller amount = high risk and lots of amounts = low risk, so if you want to have less risk, invest more ... invest as much as you can and you can get automatic trading. Many unvebelievers usually test several EAs with poor results & make conclusions that no EA is beneficial. If they spend more time discovering the logic behind EA & tweaking, they will find that there are many EAs that are profitable, even free. A good EA will save you time in front of a LOT of computers. Imagine a robot working 24/5 for you & you only need to enjoy the benefits generated by the robot. That is the life of a trader using a robot to do his job

Member duta will become famous soon enough duta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main is eee ke baare mein nahin jaanata ya to yah vaastav mein sabhee samay ke lie kaam karata hai ya keval thodee der ke lie kaam karata hai ........... mere anubhav se, main ek peepeeel se mila hoon jo eeee koding karana jaanata hai, lekin ant mein abhee bhee samasyaon ko ek achchha eeee ho rahee hai ....... isalie main isake baare mein bahut kuchh kah sakata hoon kyonki mainne isaka upayog nahin kiya

Member natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agar kisee ko ek mainual pranaalee milatee hai jo usase laabhadaayak hai to vah usase ek robot bana sakata hai. lekin mujhe lagata hai ki robot insaanon kee tarah nahin soch sakate hain aur shaayad robot mainyual treding kee tarah munaapha kamaane mein naakaam hain. aur robot niyamon ko nahin todate hain, ve bhaavanaon se prabhaavit nahin hote hain. yadi aapake paas ek laabhadaayak vyaapaarik shailee hai jo robot mein badal sakatee hai, to yah aapako apana vyaapaar karane mein madad kar sakatee hai. lekin robot ke paas achaanak nirnay lene aur baajaar ke rujhaan praapt karane ke lie mastishk nahin hai.

Member lux has a spectacular aura about lux has a spectacular aura about lux's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    aisa lagata hai ki eee ko abhee bhee esel aur teepee ke lie paryavekshan kee aavashyakata hai. kyonki setings meree raay mein itanee achchhee nahin hain. agar mujhe mq4 phail mil jae. mujhe ummeed hai ki aap behatar vyavastha ke lie madad kar sakate hain. mainne paaya ki aapake dvaara dikhae gae parinaam bahut prabhaavashaalee the. lekin main jaanana chaahata hoon ki kya yah aapaka apana parinaam hai ya aap intaranet se chunate hain. tumhaara kya matalab hai eee itana achchha nahin hai?

Member kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nahin, mujhe nahin lagata ki videshee mudra robot mere lie paise laate hain. mujhe apane chaart par kisee bhee robot ka upayog karana pasand nahin hai ya lagaataar munaaphe ka utpaadan karane ke lie behatar tareeke se vyaapaar kar raha hai treding mainual aur aap keval demo treding se praapt kar sakate hain sabase achchha anubhav aur gyaan

Member fear has a spectacular aura about fear has a spectacular aura about fear's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by tresemey View Post
    As a form of my gratitude to the indian forex friend who has given me so much opportunity to study in this forum, I will give you an EA which I think is worth to be tested together
    1. Here's a little picture of the EA I'll share this time:
    2. Name EA "Wakanda 11 buy only"
    3. Type Marti based on fibonachi number
    4. Work without signal, in the sense that if one session has been completed, then EA will open the next position
    5. Can only open buy position

The advantages of this EA are:
    1. It has been dibacktest since 1993 until 2017 with 90% accuracy, without ever once MC. (that means 24 years running, and I have not found the EA with the backtest period as long as and safely it's shared for free)
    2. The required capital is quite low, only $ 15 is used as a 1500 cent
    3. Setting already dilocked, so friends do not need to search settings again. (as an illustration, I have access to computers that have above average speeds to find settings and this is the best setting, so if you change the settings, I have a moral burden if your account is MC)
    4. Without Expired, meaning you are free to use this EA until whenever
    5. The profit potential of 2% per month is continuous (if you are a trader for living, this profit earned only from 1 EA I think is good enough)
    6. The money maker machine, which means Without the wheel, ON 24/5, stay asleep, can the monthly money from profit / ******
    The weakness of this EA is
    1. The data used for backtest is data from metaquotes, may be different from the data that your brokers are using
    2. Setting already dilocked, so for those of you who like exploration may be slightly disturbed
    3. Using a long enough pipstep, around 30pip, will experience long floating if wrong position.
    4. The profit potential is only 2% per month continuously (if you are a risk taker type, this EA may be less suitable)
    Absolute requirement in using this EA
    1. Must and only used in EURGBP Pair on H1 Timeframe
    2. Must be placed on a VPS or computer that has a 24-hour connection
    3. Must be a separate account without any other EA mixed
    4. Should be without intervention, if intervened, eg when step 3 you do manual OP addition or there is OP from other EA, then this EA will change all calculations according to algorithm, so the calculation will be chaotic.
    5. Must remember that this EA should be without intervention and ON 24/5

Agreement:
    1. Because of this EA I share a free tis, please to respect copyright by not men_decompile this EA
    2. Please if you want to use this EA for commercial purposes such as PAMM or FC, but not for sale, pity the buy, because you get it for free
    3. Receive Thanks if it pleases

Here's a screenshot of the backtest:

Download the EA here
    Wakanda 11 buy only.ex4
    okay later on try. is there a compound system yet? and if the capital with $ is not a cent minimum of capital?

Member tresemey will become famous soon enough tresemey will become famous soon enough tresemey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

EA Wakanda 11 (PHENOMENAL ... Profit has been consistent since 1990 without MC)

As a form of my gratitude to the indian forex friend who has given me so much opportunity to study in this forum, I will give you an EA which I think is worth to be tested together
    1. Here's a little picture of the EA I'll share this time:
    2. Name EA "Wakanda 11 buy only"
    3. Type Marti based on fibonachi number
    4. Work without signal, in the sense that if one session has been completed, then EA will open the next position
    5. Can only open buy position

The advantages of this EA are:
    1. It has been dibacktest since 1993 until 2017 with 90% accuracy, without ever once MC. (that means 24 years running, and I have not found the EA with the backtest period as long as and safely it's shared for free)
    2. The required capital is quite low, only $ 15 is used as a 1500 cent
    3. Setting already dilocked, so friends do not need to search settings again. (as an illustration, I have access to computers that have above average speeds to find settings and this is the best setting, so if you change the settings, I have a moral burden if your account is MC)
    4. Without Expired, meaning you are free to use this EA until whenever
    5. The profit potential of 2% per month is continuous (if you are a trader for living, this profit earned only from 1 EA I think is good enough)
    6. The money maker machine, which means Without the wheel, ON 24/5, stay asleep, can the monthly money from profit / ******
    The weakness of this EA is
    1. The data used for backtest is data from metaquotes, may be different from the data that your brokers are using
    2. Setting already dilocked, so for those of you who like exploration may be slightly disturbed
    3. Using a long enough pipstep, around 30pip, will experience long floating if wrong position.
    4. The profit potential is only 2% per month continuously (if you are a risk taker type, this EA may be less suitable)
    Absolute requirement in using this EA
    1. Must and only used in EURGBP Pair on H1 Timeframe
    2. Must be placed on a VPS or computer that has a 24-hour connection
    3. Must be a separate account without any other EA mixed
    4. Should be without intervention, if intervened, eg when step 3 you do manual OP addition or there is OP from other EA, then this EA will change all calculations according to algorithm, so the calculation will be chaotic.
    5. Must remember that this EA should be without intervention and ON 24/5

Tips from me
    If you want to forward test either demo or real, do it by creating a new account, fill it with $ 1500cent capital, install EA on VPS, then forget it and leave it for other trading activity.
    Agreement:
    1. Because of this EA I share a free tis, please to respect copyright by not men_decompile this EA
    2. Please if you want to use this EA for commercial purposes such as PAMM or FC, but not for sale, pity the buy, because you get it for free
    3. Receive Thanks if it pleases

Disclaimer:
    Just like an ordinary human, I can only predict the future by looking at the past data and implementing it by making this EA, so if this EA is wrong predicting and causing the loss of some or all of your funds, I have no liability to you
    Here's a screenshot of the backtest:

Download the EA here
    Wakanda 11 buy only.ex4

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tresemey For This Useful Post:

aswat (2018-02-28), camano (2018-02-28), freedombret (2018-02-28)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3