+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: EA Wakanda 11 (PHENOMENAL ... Profit has been consistent since 1990 without MC)

Banned Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,052 Times in 1,880 Posts
    aisa lagata hai ki eee ko abhee bhee esel aur teepee ke lie paryavekshan kee aavashyakata hai. kyonki setings meree raay mein itanee achchhee nahin hain. agar mujhe mq4 phail mil jae. mujhe ummeed hai ki aap behatar vyavastha ke lie madad kar sakate hain. mainne paaya ki aapake dvaara dikhae gae parinaam bahut prabhaavashaalee the. lekin main jaanana chaahata hoon ki kya yah aapaka apana parinaam hai ya aap intaranet se chunate hain. tumhaara kya matalab hai eee itana achchha nahin hai?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Merabnoor123 For This Useful Post:

shahzadm2 (2020-12-02)

Member nidji will become famous soon enough nidji will become famous soon enough nidji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can't depend on robots because they work because they are programmed but all the things that are fixed don't work together. so a robot can be relied on for a short time but you cannot depend on it for a long time. so I work with my own knowledge and experience. and I don't use robots in my trade because I hate using robots in trading. I assume that robots are just machines that don't have a basic sense so that they can make big mistakes in trading which must cause huge losses in trading. Happy trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to nidji For This Useful Post:

baceo (2019-08-26)

Member fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Have you done a backtest, before giving this EA here. If so, what are the results? Or if not, you can provide a link from the original source of this EA for more information, if you don't mind, of course. and THIS EA CANNOT MAKE TRADE! I REPEAT NOT USING THIS EA. << What does it mean ... just a demo or actually you are using this EA bro .. !!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fxreader For This Useful Post:

kazna (2019-08-30), Unregistered (1)

Member yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think all robots are nonsense, they do not produce good profits, they only provide losses. The human mind is sufficient and good for trading, so don't waste money on robots like that because they immediately give you a margin call, so increase your skills, knowledge, and trade with your own mind. and for FAP Turbo developers I think they are a marketer rather than an EA developer. Many EAs that you can get in forums for free can give you good results.

May I ask when you use an EA and you get a margin call; did you put EA on VPS, or did you just run your MT4?

Member baalan will become famous soon enough baalan will become famous soon enough baalan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can find a cm strategy and then test it for a period and then it can be converted to an expert and then work instead of manual work and what you mean by scalping software. what do you mean expert advisor? or scalping trading system? or scripts for scalping? or scalping indicator? if you mean it all my advice is your search by googling and learning well from the source

Member aswaja will become famous soon enough aswaja will become famous soon enough aswaja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if your EA adopts a Martingle Risk Management Strategy you must be very careful about your first Lot, this will be an important input for your EA.

For general thumbs if you use the Martingle base EA strategy, use this formula to get the ideal lot: Deposit (without 30% Welcome Bonus) / 50,000; if you want it safer, use 100,000 or 150,000.

If the results do not match, that means you must use a Cents account for your deposit amount.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to aswaja For This Useful Post:

baalan (2019-08-17)

Member bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it looks like this EA was originally designed for 10000 cent to 20,000 cent accounts using lot 0.10 it will give you a monthly profit of 10-20% per month.
    I think my EA is not suitable for a minimum balance of $ 10 unless it is converted on a cent account to be 1000 cents, but you have to use a broker that can use 0.01 lots on a cent account, I use instaforex cents with unable to use 0.01 lot on a cent account because the minimum trade is 0.10 on a cent account. Even if you have a broker that can allow 0.01 lots on a cent account, the broker must have a check mark of 1 lot = 1 USD like Instaforex (most other brokers use a checkmark of 1 lot = 10 USD). EA ISL MIX 2013 only suites on GBPUSD only from my experience.

For a minimum balance I use my other EA (I call it Hunter ***), which allows a minimum balance and can generate 15-20% profit per month and can generate ****** even more than that profit alone 20-25% per month, so the total profit is 35-45% per month.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to bhai ali For This Useful Post:

aswaja (2019-08-16)

Member kopai will become famous soon enough kopai will become famous soon enough kopai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    First, you must understand that the market has at least 2 types of conditions: Trends and non Trends, each condition requires your personal touch ... because each market condition requires special treatment to harvest their profits. That is why We cannot depend on only one Trading system for Manual trading and / or only one Expert Advisor to handle many market conditions.

Second; OPTIMIZATION! ... You need to optimize your strategies and systems routinely at least once for every 3-4 months; no matter what Manual or EA you have to keep optimizing ... WHY ??? Because the market is dynamic and not static.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to kopai For This Useful Post:

sarmili (2019-08-15)

Member darwan will become famous soon enough darwan will become famous soon enough darwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    each robot functions but the question is positive or negative work. Each robot is just a format that they don't have the feeling that they don't make their own decisions that you can make. So keep that in mind. and Of course, robots now function for everything. I think robots can solve difficult things easily. There are many items for robots. It is an important and useful metal for us. And that always helps us.

Member sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer to trade manually because I can monitor it at any time. I will not become a professional trade when trading using robots because I don't know why the entry was made. and I have installed a robot namely phoenix5_6 for direct trading. But I am not totally dependent on robots. I use it to accept buy or sell orders, but I always change the value of S / L and T / P according to my own understanding. In this way, most of the time it gives me a little profit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast