+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Ea omg oneto killer all broker ... Please enjoy all

Banned Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,052 Times in 1,880 Posts
    vaastav mein mujhe robot par kaam karane ya vyaapaar karane ka anubhav nahin hai jo mujhe pasand hai aur main svayan ya tred par vyaapaar karana pasand karata hoon, lekin main robot ka upayog karane ke lie nahin kah raha hoon yadi aap ek robot ka upayog karana chaahate hain jo aap demo khaate par robot kee koshish karate hain to aap isaka upayog bhee kar sakate hain anubhav ke lie.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Merabnoor123 For This Useful Post:

Rehan218 (2020-12-03), shahzadm2 (2020-12-02)

Member bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    On one of my accounts, I use a forex robot. I find that this is a bit riskier compared to manual trading, but can be profitable if given enough time. As for now, I'm just trying to test it and hope to profit from it. My backtests show that it's beneficial so now I just see if it's real. and I don't like trading robots, so I don't use robots. I think we use robots so there are many advantages to this market. so I like the normal forex market trading options.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to bhai ali For This Useful Post:

lebong (2019-08-26)

Member kopai will become famous soon enough kopai will become famous soon enough kopai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I just discussed this topic, have you tested this EA yourself because I feel you should test it and make sure it functions properly before posting it here so as not to confuse people. and how does this ea work? what is the suitable time frame and which pair is recommended? thanks anyway friend

6. The Following User Says Thank You to kopai For This Useful Post:

galiel (2019-08-30)

Member darwan will become famous soon enough darwan will become famous soon enough darwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Even though using a robot, it does not mean that you can lose in trading, but it reduces losses, and that only applies to novice traders who need to get returns quickly. For those who can trade, you don't need a robot. and I don't think that's good enough and one thing you should know about EAs first, because they have already prepared for EAs that can only run in one account, if you have another account you have to buy another EA ...

Member sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not have any type of robot. Do you get from this kind of software. I do not believe they will benefit. and robots help a lot for a number of situations. that of course yields profits and also loses, but a good EA produces big profits. and I hope you can share the EA can provide great benefits here, because I use a lot of EA gives me a big loss.

Member damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    many traders use automated trading policies on their trades to make money. It's easy to get profits from trading by using robots and robots can help make more money without losing losses. Automatic trading is a safe trading system. And in my opinion, automatic trading is not 100% sequre because markets change every day and robots are not easy to handle and your investment is lost.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to damaskus For This Useful Post:

sevenfold (2019-08-17)

Member yumna will become famous soon enough yumna will become famous soon enough yumna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    how can a minimum balance and EA give us an advantage? can use it with a small balance of around $ 10? and what partner is suitable for this? Are there special arrangements that need to be made so that this EA can give us a big advantage? for your experiment, how much profit do you get with this? thank you with the kindness of friends.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to yumna For This Useful Post:

damaskus (2019-08-16)

Member aagus will become famous soon enough aagus will become famous soon enough aagus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    10% of robots controlling and getting hard work and hard work are the most impotent and that is the key to success. Forex requires hard work every trader must analyze forex news. Analyze the forex market calculations again. need to waste our time to do things that are not useful. Let's all make sure we work to curb the robot work process. and Robots are very close to 100% reliable. I know many people have claimed their huge profits through their robots so I wouldn't say robots won't work, but as you know the market keeps changing so robots that have limited algorithms in them can't adapt to the changing market movements. Sometimes there is a great ea that can give you consistent profits over a period of time but it still fails.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to aagus For This Useful Post:

maspion (2019-08-15)

Member sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me, I don't think that forex robots usually work well with our trading accounts. Some even made us lose so much there. I once tested several free EAs with my account. But none of them helped me profit in the end. Maybe there is an expensive EA that works well there. But I do not recommend that you trade with robots there.

Member perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm just assuming, maybe most of the members of this forum don't want to trade using EAs as their helpers or maybe to substitute them and I've tried a lot of robots or EAs. All I can say is that most of them are rubbish. They are not perfect because they are made by humans. I still prefer to trade manually without any indicators. If your robot gives you an advantage when you use it for the first time, it doesn't mean that it will give you consistent profits. Many of them will direct your account to margin calls.

However, I only use EA for trailing stops

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast