+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Consistent Profit with AsamiFly EA. Let's download

Banned Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,052 Times in 1,880 Posts
    mainne kaee roboton ka upayog kiya hai aur unhonne mujhe kuchh laabh die hain, hamesha haarate hue nahin. yah daava kiya gaya hai ki is baat kee sambhaavana hai ki ve bhee kaam na karen, kyonki meree raay mein, robot khareedane ke lie bahut paisa kharch nahin karana chaahie. aur mujhe lagata hai ki videshee mudra robot paisa banaane mein saksham ho sakate hain, ya yah paise ke lie haanikaarak ho sakata hai. mera maanana ​​hai, kyonki yah saabit ho gaya hai ki kuchh robot jo mujhe mupht mein milate hain, ve paise kama sakate hain, haalaanki paisa abhee bhee kam maatra mein hai. robot hamen nukasaan pahuncha sakate hain. to aapako kuchh maheenon mein demo akaunt par kuchh pareekshan karane kee zaroorat hai, ya bas is manch mein videshee mudra robot ke baare mein charcha karen. taaki ant mein aapako behatareen setings milengee.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Merabnoor123 For This Useful Post:

Rehan218 (2020-12-03), shahzadm2 (2020-12-02)

Member yumna will become famous soon enough yumna will become famous soon enough yumna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also do not like forex robots and I do not really understand about it. I enjoy trading my manual. I am also a full trader, so with manual trading I can enjoy my trade and feel passion in every trading activity. and I don't use it because their risk is very big and I can't take so much. I think forex trading is better than robot trading because it involves low risk. So I use forex trading only.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to yumna For This Useful Post:

sangkodok (2019-08-26)

Member aagus will become famous soon enough aagus will become famous soon enough aagus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Please be careful when using a martiangle EA in direct trading ... most Martiangle EAs require a lot of margin requirements ... especially when this EA meets the reversal trend ... and I just want to know that this EA will function on a real account? and only provide reviews for this EA ... not a backtest ... but uded on a real account ... with advanced testing ..

6. The Following User Says Thank You to aagus For This Useful Post:

gold maniak (2019-08-30)

Member sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This EA modification is needed to increase earnings results, the most important are: 1) MA settings 2) trailing stop settings 3) SL settings, these two factors can determine this EA to be profit or not, for example if you use a smaller MA to 20 I think it should be tested in a demo account for this and I only use one EA after joining forex. gbpusd and eurusd EA my recommendation. they gave the recipient a 20-30% return on my deposit and the time frame of the m30. there are more vps servers. In addition, some brokers also provide this facility.

Member perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You don't have a trading strategy, all you need first is a good education in the forex trading market. And I want you to go to forexschoolonline.com to go there to learn price action to trade the forex market and never rely on any software. only you can trust the meta trading software here you will get many indicators. follow and practice in the demo. I think this is a better way to become an expert. Especially, practice moving evenly, fastening tape, SAR dish.

Member biru will become famous soon enough biru will become famous soon enough biru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as long as we know the logic behind the EA and we have forwarded the testing in advance on the Demo Account for at least 3 months and that the EA can give us favorable results 3 months in a row, We can use it EA for Direct Trading.

The problem is that many traders do not know exactly how the EA works and do not forward their EA to the demo account and they have entered their real account and run without VPS and we now have the rest of the story ...

10. The Following User Says Thank You to biru For This Useful Post:

perkalian (2019-08-17)

Member sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use multiple EAs simultaniuosly, EA ISL MIX 2013 and other EAs (I call it ****** Hunter EA, and I use it more than 4 months now), because I use dual EA it won't be fair info about profit / my 2013 EA ISL MIX loss. That is why I created another Demo account and linked it on myfxbook.com to become a ForwardTest public so everyone can see the performance of this EA.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to sakumba For This Useful Post:

biru (2019-08-16)

Member makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think you will find robots for small capital even manual trading will fail with small capital, and robots, you need at least $ 1000 if you want to succeed with robots, but believe when you invest this amount as capital I think you will definitely succeed and If you need $ 1000, you only need $ 10 and open it on Instaforex with a Cents Account so your account will appear $ 1000 with a smaller lot of 0.10 lots.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to makaroni For This Useful Post:

sangkodok (2019-08-15)

Member fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You know I keep searching for the truth. And as you know it's been a long time since I started looking into all of these forex robots. I think forex robots have the potential to work, but I also think most of them do not work. and each robot usually works but they are different from each other based on their performance. no robot can guarantee 100% profit but you can get 20-30% profit by using more popular robots.

Member pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have never used a robot to trade because this is largely a loss of your balance instead of trading control of your hands it applies according to the programming style. I have worked with my own program in my mind a day according to the market analysis before watching and also learning news for trading and watching indicators then I am satisfied with a lot of my own forex. so the best method for trading is your own mind, not an automatic robot.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast