+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: how to hold maximum profit position

Senior Member ismailtanveer has a reputation beyond repute ismailtanveer has a reputation beyond repute ismailtanveer has a reputation beyond repute ismailtanveer has a reputation beyond repute ismailtanveer has a reputation beyond repute ismailtanveer has a reputation beyond repute ismailtanveer has a reputation beyond repute ismailtanveer has a reputation beyond repute ismailtanveer has a reputation beyond repute ismailtanveer has a reputation beyond repute ismailtanveer has a reputation beyond repute ismailtanveer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,727 Times in 1,339 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Today market Analisisss...
    The pointers educate us concerning business sector down so do the exchanging Sell and get an enormous benefit
    So could the trading in Sell and get a huge profit.
    As this pair we know that .Big movement of every pair also because of news. News of donald trump is most important. About USA and Chaina trades...
    I am doing trading on this pair . After the analysis of moving arevages . Parabolic SR.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,081 Times in 4,514 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In his time a poor man worried about how he complete expindctures, i think
    the last solutin is by join forex comments job and easily earn money.
    by changing wth time cange your life style.

--- Update ---

--- Update ---

--- Update ---

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to buttar For This Useful Post:

ismailtanveer (2020-09-05)

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,081 Times in 4,514 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sometimes hold the position is rather difficult because the fear of price will reverse direction. if I usually play more ABC (from Blue Close) has not been mentally trained to hold a profit position in a long time. maybe coz i still classified newbie also om. so it still needs a lot to learn from the master master who is here. the post is very useful. can I make reference materials for my trading strategy in the future.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to buttar For This Useful Post:

ismailtanveer (2020-09-05)

Junior Member shahid matloob is an unknown quantity at this point shahid matloob's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shahid matloob For This Useful Post:

ismailtanveer (2020-09-05), Unregistered (2)

Junior Member shahid matloob is an unknown quantity at this point shahid matloob's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If we are look at the golden movement on a larger time frame,
    then we might all think which gold is almost bought and ,
    leading to the actual graph showing the actual rise graph,

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shahid matloob For This Useful Post:

ismailtanveer (2020-09-05), Unregistered (1)

Member bhai akbar has a spectacular aura about bhai akbar has a spectacular aura about bhai akbar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by tidur View Post
    you do not know to exit point / exit position where? okay this thread will discuss about how to hold position as maximum as possible. if you have entry entry diakar / under trend, then please just hold position so that apply trendline breakout. while it's worth my thread trip to enter a rooted position by getting to know the changing trend.

a trendline line is very helpful for traders to understand the market situation is still in a state of trending or going to make a reversal. while still trending, we just hold position. how to know the true reversal is to see the happening trendline already breakout. then when the trendline is break, we close the position that follows the previous trend. the example below is about the market in uptrends and how to exit the market when the uptrend is over:

uptrend example:

Spoiler Spoiler:

If a trader still hesitates determining the point of pointing to a trend increase, use the zigzag indicator. then the rounded dibopu is starting with a low zone, and so on High, low, higher high and higher low (L, H, L, HH, HL, HH)

step:
    1. label a series of trends ie H, L, HH, HL. (Using zigzag indicator or if skilled not necessary
    2. outline a line of trenches at the tangent point / vertex two as in the picture.
    3. if there is a break, then immediately close the position

that's just the way to get an idea of how to get the exit point properly so that it can hold a profitable position as shown in the picture for the usdchf pair of 500 pips.
    sometimes hold the position is rather difficult because the fear of price will reverse direction. if I usually play more ABC (from Blue Close) has not been mentally trained to hold a profit position in a long time. maybe coz i still classified newbie also om. so it still needs a lot to learn from the master master who is here. the post is very useful. can I make reference materials for my trading strategy in the future.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bhai akbar For This Useful Post:

ismailtanveer (2020-09-05), Unregistered (2)

Member tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

how to hold maximum profit position

you do not know to exit point / exit position where? okay this thread will discuss about how to hold position as maximum as possible. if you have entry entry diakar / under trend, then please just hold position so that apply trendline breakout. while it's worth my thread trip to enter a rooted position by getting to know the changing trend.

a trendline line is very helpful for traders to understand the market situation is still in a state of trending or going to make a reversal. while still trending, we just hold position. how to know the true reversal is to see the happening trendline already breakout. then when the trendline is break, we close the position that follows the previous trend. the example below is about the market in uptrends and how to exit the market when the uptrend is over:

uptrend example:

Spoiler Spoiler:

If a trader still hesitates determining the point of pointing to a trend increase, use the zigzag indicator. then the rounded dibopu is starting with a low zone, and so on High, low, higher high and higher low (L, H, L, HH, HL, HH)

step:
    1. label a series of trends ie H, L, HH, HL. (Using zigzag indicator or if skilled not necessary
    2. outline a line of trenches at the tangent point / vertex two as in the picture.
    3. if there is a break, then immediately close the position

that's just the way to get an idea of how to get the exit point properly so that it can hold a profitable position as shown in the picture for the usdchf pair of 500 pips.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tidur For This Useful Post:

ismailtanveer (2020-09-05), karwa (2018-02-28), meikarta (2018-02-28), persib (2018-02-28)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5