+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Gulmira 8 (an amusing EA) haha

Member nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The reason why I still can't use robots, even though I know a lot about it, they can't be trusted, and they are also built on technical analysis alone. And in recent times, the market is now more fundamental than technical. and Base Our Big Trends and We open in the same manner as Our Big Trends when Technical Analysis gives the same signal as Fundamental We open a position, when Technical Analysis gives an oposite signal We close our position.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    even I do not trade with robots and also in the future I will not consider trading with any robot but then I have heard about some good robots and I think Fap Turbo is a good software and provides good benefits for its users. and before using a robot in a live account, you have to compare between robots, causing so many robots whether it is good for you or not, when you ask for advice, but this year I started testing a number of EAs and hopefully this thread can provide me with suggestions too.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member qomat will become famous soon enough qomat will become famous soon enough qomat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    because humans are robot makers so people will be better than them in trading because traders can think and be flexible with all conditions in the market but robots will fail if conditions change and I also don't know because I am also just learning about this forex so I also ask if you have already provided information, yes, but in my opinion it is better to analyze yourself by looking at current world markets.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to qomat For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    most EAs such as the Hedging Master and others are free and profitable. But there are some commercial EAs that need to be paid but they are lousy. I know there is a commercial EA that is worth buying. Well, I even know some free EAs but they are slow but I would love to share them with you. and robots have never been successfully traded only have knowledge, strategies, indicators, feelings with trade, fundamental and technical analysis. Long time real trading. Never another way.

Member surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I still don't think that a robot, even if it's free. Maybe I need to test a robot to convince me long. I have a bitter experience with this robot so now I am tired of using robots. and I have traded using robots before. From my experience, Robot is suitable for market movements that follow technical analysis. When there is crazy movement because of the fundamental news, the Robot will fail and sometimes blow the account. That's because Robots only work based on their program. There is no instinct that something is wrong in market movements.

So, personally, I never believed in Robots.

Member dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer to use manual trading because I can't trust EA to trade for me. My trading strategy is quite flexible so using EA can be very burdensome especially because EA cannot read and interpret news events and fundamental analysis or market sentiment and I prefer manual trading. Using EA is neither easy nor safe. EA cannot understand sudden market changes. Sometimes you delete your account. So the best thing is to do your own analysis and trade manually

Member sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it's better not to do this kind of idea, because I can guarantee you will never be able to find a profitable EA partner that is consistent
    because the market changes every day every day, so we need to change our logic too buddy and EA cannot be the main trading solution, whatever strategy you have, expert advisors cannot bring all of these things. Remember one thing is a robot made with complicated calculations where forex does not follow complexity.
    Only one solution that can be done with EA and that is a hands-free option, if you have a problem with direct execution at the right price at the right time then you must use EA.

Member duta will become famous soon enough duta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Robots are good, but I think an experienced trader will always benefit better than robots because robots are handwork or human experience in a programmed form. and Humans have invested countless things for their luxurious lives. To get help in trade; there have been so many tools namely EA robots etc. I have never tried comparing machines, codes & programs with humans, because all of this was made by humans for their help. You can take help from a robot but can't rely on it.

Member kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't consider robots to be a dough option. When trading with your robot you are at absolute zero. You are nothing and not where. Trading via a robot is like giving up your capital to strangers who you can't even complain of losing. You cannot control your own trade at an important stage. You cannot learn about trade or markets by doing this. So trading with robots is not a good thing. Total loss.

Member pinus will become famous soon enough pinus will become famous soon enough pinus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    robot trading no one is not good ... if it has to be good then most traders will not be more loose in this market .. so in my personal view that manual trading is good and I always trade manually ... no doubt that trade is always is risky but with manual trading someone can get good results in his trade ... or from trading robots .. so my advice is to go to trade manually ..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast