Thread: learning is consistent with one indicator

Threaded View

Member dixit will become famous soon enough dixit will become famous soon enough dixit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

learning is consistent with one indicator

hallo everything ,,, before I ask permission for admin and moderator create open tread ,,,
    I just want to share it so we can all trade consistently and I myself too
    still learning here, I have decided to make trading with just 1 indicator only and already I but the indication is THV trix V1.2, let's learn together to understand 1 indicator just let us more easily understand, we use also not in many pairs, enough in eur / usd only
    for TF set in H1 only and its valid rule is if the two colors have appeared the same color, red = sell and green = buy ,,, for the already profit can share the results here ,,, hehehe hopefully we can succeed all amen.

download here

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dixit For This Useful Post:

dalapan (2018-02-28), denok (2018-02-28), qasimm (2018-12-21), rukiah (2018-02-28)