+ Reply to Thread

Thread: learning is consistent with one indicator

Senior Member sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,092 Times in 1,731 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    how long do I use this indi? honestly I just heard the indi name hehe .. If the indi stoc is joined together whether good? which for me interested indi is devoted to pair EU,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,092 Times in 1,731 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not agree with you as one indicators is not enough for learning in the forex and colors you tell are same for all the sale and purchase i think we should focus on candles which are shown in the chart of the currency pairs as mostly if these candles are high then there will be chances of increase in the price as more buyers will buy that particular currency pair

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,104 Times in 4,530 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not agree with you as one indicators is not enough for learning in the forex and colors you tell are same for all the sale and purchase i think we should focus on candles which are shown in the chart of the currency pairs as mostly if these candles are high then there will be chances of increase in the price as more buyers will buy that particular currency pair and the traders who have already purchase the pair have chances to increase the profit

Banned sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,900 Times in 1,676 Posts
    how long do I use this indi? honestly I just heard the indi name hehe .. If the indi stoc is joined together whether good? which for me interested indi is devoted to pair EU, and coincidence I also focus on the EU.

Junior Member sweet15 is on a distinguished road sweet15's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not agree with you as one indicators is not enough for learning in the forex and colors you tell are same for all the sale and purchase i think we should focus on candles which are shown in the chart of the currency pairs as mostly if these candles are high then there will be chances of increase in the price as more buyers will buy that particular currency pair and the traders who have already purchase the pair have chances to increase the profit

Banned SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,323 Times in 20,098 Posts
    how long do I use this indi? honestly I just heard the indi name hehe .. If the indi stoc is joined together whether good? which for me interested indi is devoted to pair EU, and coincidence I also focus on the EU.

Member sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dixit View Post
    hallo everything ,,, before I ask permission for admin and moderator create open tread ,,,
    I just want to share it so we can all trade consistently and I myself too
    still learning here, I have decided to make trading with just 1 indicator only and already I but the indication is THV trix V1.2, let's learn together to understand 1 indicator just let us more easily understand, we use also not in many pairs, enough in eur / usd only
    for TF set in H1 only and its valid rule is if the two colors have appeared the same color, red = sell and green = buy ,,, for the already profit can share the results here ,,, hehehe hopefully we can succeed all amen.

download here

Member sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dixit View Post
    hallo everything ,,, before I ask permission for admin and moderator create open tread ,,,
    still learning here, I have decided to make trading with just 1 indicator only and already I but the indication is THV trix V1.2, let's learn together to understand 1 indicator just let us more easily understand, we use also not in many pairs, enough in eur / usd only
    for TF set in H1 only and its valid rule is if the two colors have appeared the same color, red = sell and green = buy ,,, for the already profit can share the results here ,,, hehehe hopefully we can succeed all amen.

download here
    Previously asked permission, this indicator follows the path of market movement .. ?? means green buy, red sell, but if suddenly there is a change in the TF quickly, and we missed sell or buy, how .. ??? or remain consistent with our OP earlier.

Member dixit will become famous soon enough dixit will become famous soon enough dixit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

learning is consistent with one indicator

download here

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dixit For This Useful Post:

dalapan (2018-02-28), denok (2018-02-28), qasimm (2018-12-21), rukiah (2018-02-28)

+ Reply to Thread