on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: learning is consistent with one indicator

Member dixit will become famous soon enough dixit's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    117.93 USD
    Thanks

learning is consistent with one indicator

hallo everything ,,, before I ask permission for admin and moderator create open tread ,,,
    I just want to share it so we can all trade consistently and I myself too
    still learning here, I have decided to make trading with just 1 indicator only and already I but the indication is THV trix V1.2, let's learn together to understand 1 indicator just let us more easily understand, we use also not in many pairs, enough in eur / usd only
    for TF set in H1 only and its valid rule is if the two colors have appeared the same color, red = sell and green = buy ,,, for the already profit can share the results here ,,, hehehe hopefully we can succeed all amen.

download here

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dixit For This Useful Post:

dalapan (02-28-2018), denok (02-28-2018), rukiah (02-28-2018)

3. Contests
    Member sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    74.08 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dixit View Post
    hallo everything ,,, before I ask permission for admin and moderator create open tread ,,,
    still learning here, I have decided to make trading with just 1 indicator only and already I but the indication is THV trix V1.2, let's learn together to understand 1 indicator just let us more easily understand, we use also not in many pairs, enough in eur / usd only
    for TF set in H1 only and its valid rule is if the two colors have appeared the same color, red = sell and green = buy ,,, for the already profit can share the results here ,,, hehehe hopefully we can succeed all amen.

download here
    Previously asked permission, this indicator follows the path of market movement .. ?? means green buy, red sell, but if suddenly there is a change in the TF quickly, and we missed sell or buy, how .. ??? or remain consistent with our OP earlier.

Member sisir4 is on a distinguished road sisir4's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    72.78 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dixit View Post

download here
    how long do I use this indi? honestly I just heard the indi name hehe .. If the indi stoc is joined together whether good? which for me interested indi is devoted to pair EU, and coincidence I also focus on the EU.

Senior Member SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    381.59 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,909 Times in 660 Posts
    how long do I use this indi? honestly I just heard the indi name hehe .. If the indi stoc is joined together whether good? which for me interested indi is devoted to pair EU, and coincidence I also focus on the EU.

Junior Member sweet15 is on a distinguished road sweet15's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    4.62 USD
    Thanks
    I do not agree with you as one indicators is not enough for learning in the forex and colors you tell are same for all the sale and purchase i think we should focus on candles which are shown in the chart of the currency pairs as mostly if these candles are high then there will be chances of increase in the price as more buyers will buy that particular currency pair and the traders who have already purchase the pair have chances to increase the profit

Member sana24 is a splendid one to behold sana24 is a splendid one to behold sana24 is a splendid one to behold sana24 is a splendid one to behold sana24 is a splendid one to behold sana24 is a splendid one to behold sana24 is a splendid one to behold sana24's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    14.92 USD
    Thanks

9. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    Junior Member buttar is on a distinguished road buttar's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    17.84 USD
    Thanks
    I do not agree with you as one indicators is not enough for learning in the forex and colors you tell are same for all the sale and purchase i think we should focus on candles which are shown in the chart of the currency pairs as mostly if these candles are high then there will be chances of increase in the price as more buyers will buy that particular currency pair and the traders who have already purchase the pair have chances to increase the profit

+ Reply to Thread