के नये स्टार्टाप बोनस के साथ कोई
भी जोखिम और जमा के बिना
व्यापार शुरू करें
बोनस 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
  1. InstaForex affiliate program - the highest rewards on Forex! Earn by attracting clients! We pay up to 67% from company's profit!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Forex Free Stuff

Member bahar will become famous soon enough bahar's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    107.86 USD
    Thanks

Forex Free Stuff

This is just the beginning ... I will share more ... And more expensive trading systems ... 100% free ....

* Please note that the purpose of my share system is because each trader different strategies, methods and techniques ... If I only share one course, there may be less suitable with other traders ... So aiming for traders who are here can explore and combine the system indicators to each other in accordance with their trading style ... And can also only for system collectors ...

download here http://www.mediafire.c*m/file/gum33n...rendPicker.zip

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bahar For This Useful Post:

dalapan (02-28-2018), denok (02-28-2018), rukiah (02-28-2018)

3. <a href="">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    Member moive will become famous soon enough moive's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    92.33 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bahar View Post
    This is just the beginning ... I will share more ... And more expensive trading systems ... 100% free ....

* Please note that the purpose of my share system is because each trader different strategies, methods and techniques ... If I only share one course, there may be less suitable with other traders ... So aiming for traders who are here can explore and combine the system indicators to each other in accordance with their trading style ... And can also only for system collectors ...

good indicator, can be selected according to our trading style and more great again, this is all actually a paid indicator but we are here dapetinnya free may have been downloaded can be discussed sharing here about the advantages and weaknesses of the system. thanks already sharing

Member siomay will become famous soon enough siomay's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    81.51 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bahar View Post

thank you already willing to share its trading system I tried to download ,, presumably can be given a little review of the indicators in the share .. I try to click on the performance of his trading is still empty? .. what not in his trading start
    thank you

6. Lamborghini
    Senior Member SA148P has much to be proud of SA148P has much to be proud of SA148P has much to be proud of SA148P has much to be proud of SA148P has much to be proud of SA148P has much to be proud of SA148P has much to be proud of SA148P has much to be proud of SA148P has much to be proud of SA148P has much to be proud of SA148P's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    217.67 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,498 Times in 467 Posts
    thank you already willing to share its trading system I tried to download ,, presumably can be given a little review of the indicators in the share .. I try to click on the performance of his trading is still empty? .. what not in his trading start
    thank you

+ Reply to Thread