+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: ask script to count the number of OP_Buy / OP_Sell

Senior Member Saba12 has a reputation beyond repute Saba12 has a reputation beyond repute Saba12 has a reputation beyond repute Saba12 has a reputation beyond repute Saba12 has a reputation beyond repute Saba12 has a reputation beyond repute Saba12 has a reputation beyond repute Saba12 has a reputation beyond repute Saba12 has a reputation beyond repute Saba12 has a reputation beyond repute Saba12 has a reputation beyond repute Saba12's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,683 Times in 2,898 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    प्रतिशत आवंटन प्रबंधन मॉड्यूल, जिसे प्रतिशत आवंटन धन प्रबंधन या pamm के रूप में भी जाना जाता है, एक जमा धन विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार का एक रूप है। एक निवेशक को अपनी पसंद के योग्य व्यापारी (एस) / मनी मैनेजर (एस) के वांछित अनुपात में अपना पैसा आवंटित करना पड़ता है

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Saba12 For This Useful Post:

Alizahid (2020-10-20), bahi00 (2020-10-19), CJ7 (2020-10-20), Kanwal (2020-10-19), LOC (2020-10-20), raheel00 (2020-10-19)

Banned guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,238 Times in 2,265 Posts
    I do not understand the script, but if we are trading with the correct MM I think the script is not used it should be. because we are OP based on trend analysis and lot according MM. Another problem if you like scalpingan with dozens of orders may be necessary. and of course the aggressive order so need help scrip for the count.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to guru000 For This Useful Post:

Alizahid (2020-10-20), CJ7 (2020-10-20), Kanwal (2020-10-19), LOC (2020-10-20), raheel00 (2020-10-19)

Banned mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,195 Times in 451 Posts
    I do not understand the script, but if we are trading with the correct MM I think the script is not used it should be. because we are OP based on trend analysis and lot according MM. Another problem if you like scalpingan with dozens of orders may be necessary. and of course the aggressive order so need help scrip for the count.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mohsin555 For This Useful Post:

Alizahid (2020-10-20), CJ7 (2020-10-20), guru000 (2020-05-22), Kanwal (2020-10-19), LOC (2020-10-20), raheel00 (2020-10-19), Saba12 (2020-10-01)

Senior Member sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,092 Times in 1,731 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not understand the script, but if we are trading with the correct MM I think the script is not used it should be. because we are OP based on trend analysis and lot according MM. Another problem if you like scalpingan with dozens of orders may be necessary.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sumerach For This Useful Post:

Alizahid (2020-10-20), guru000 (2020-05-22), Kanwal (2020-10-19), LOC (2020-10-20), raheel00 (2020-10-19)

Banned sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,900 Times in 1,676 Posts

get used 1 day 1 OP

sorry oot. . .

--- Update ---

get used 1 day 1 OP

sorry oot. . .

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sana24 For This Useful Post:

Alizahid (2020-10-20), guru000 (2020-05-22), Kanwal (2020-10-19), LOC (2020-10-20), raheel00 (2020-10-19)

Member yaseenhfd is a splendid one to behold yaseenhfd is a splendid one to behold yaseenhfd is a splendid one to behold yaseenhfd is a splendid one to behold yaseenhfd is a splendid one to behold yaseenhfd is a splendid one to behold yaseenhfd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to yaseenhfd For This Useful Post:

Member sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kashibul View Post
    Master please help, how script to calculate the number of open buy and open sell
    note: two charts with symbols equal one chart for special buy and one special sell chart with comment and magic different between buy and sell.
    count the number of orders with different comen and magic

int jumlahorder(string cm, int m,int tipe)
    PHP Code:
    {
    int t=0;
    for(
    int i=0i<OrdersTotal(); i++)
      {

OrderSelect(i,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES);
          if(
    OrderSymbol()!=Symbol()|| OrderComment() != cm  || OrderMagicNumber() != || OrderType()!=tipe) continue;

t++;
      }

return(
    t);

how to call it:
    for OP buy => the number of order (what order coment, how many magic numbers, 0)
    for OP sell => number of orderers (what order coment, how many magic numbers, 1)

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sapiyar For This Useful Post:

Alizahid (2020-10-20), guru000 (2020-05-22), Kanwal (2020-10-19), raheel00 (2020-10-19)

Member musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kashibul View Post
    Master please help, how script to calculate the number of open buy and open sell
    note: two charts with symbols equal one chart for special buy and one special sell chart with comment and magic different between buy and sell.

get used 1 day 1 OP

sorry oot. . .

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to musuh For This Useful Post:

Alizahid (2020-10-20), guru000 (2020-05-22), raheel00 (2020-10-19)

Member kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

ask script to count the number of OP_Buy / OP_Sell

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kashibul For This Useful Post:

Alizahid (2020-10-20), guru000 (2020-05-22), raheel00 (2020-10-19), sangar (2018-02-28), sarawa (2018-02-28), tujjuh (2018-02-28)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5