+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Spiderman Indicator V6 Predator

Banned Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,052 Times in 1,880 Posts
    dear technical trade mian hamn zaroori hamsh asupport and resistance ko use karna chyay and is say trade ko karna chyay so hamsha povit point ko be find kar lana chyayand is k hasab say apna entery ko lagan chayy so hamn ak interaday trade k liyay sabi chizan ko janna kafi zaroroi hota ha

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Merabnoor123 For This Useful Post:

Rehan218 (2020-12-03), shahzadm2 (2020-12-02)

Member persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course, every indicator has both good and bad sides, there are no perfect indicators. And not just indicators, no human brain can accurately predict markets. We only work based on probability. Winning and losing is a part of forex trading. As long as we get satisfying / beneficial results, then that's good. Whatever indicator we use.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to persib For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (10)

Member dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Any indicator that tells the strength of a trend is a good indicator. Momentum indicator is needed in forex market trading. Momentum indicators, very good for confirming the direction of the trend, work very well with price action and therefore will be more useful if traders learn about price action. Make sure you use it correctly. ADX is a good indicator for trading.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to dalapan For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (10)

Member jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    really i don't know what to say this is just a template there are no indicators included so i really don't know what this strategy is or what you want to say i load templates into mt4 but actually i don't like moving averages just visited their website, hoping to find an indicator plus magic breakout is here. Anyway thanks for this one, will try it for next week. Only the template here and the pdf guide must be downloaded from their website.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to jagal For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (10)

Member hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think this is a very good strategy for breakout and to identify trends too. This system can be profitable with very large money management. Sometimes if we will wait for a "five bar check", we will be late in making a transaction, and if we don't accept it, we can enter into bad trade.
    With MM MM, this can be a profitable system.

God bless you

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to hujan For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (10)

Member cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    first of all thank you very much for sharing this indicator, I downloaded the PDF and read it all, honestly, it seems like a good strategy, and will wait for the market to open on Monday to test it and if it works well I will try to make an EA for you I think we have to try this indicator so we can make sure he's good and we can win and easily find directions, and yes it's a very good system I have read it before and I always apply it in my trading. it's very kind of you you want lots of traders to get from this indicator break.it is very good if traders implement it the way it should be.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to cristalin For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (10)

Member ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The name seems good to me. What exactly is the escape from magic that we carry? Has anyone ever used it before? I do not know this type of indicator. Sometimes it can be very useful if we know its usefulness. this is good for a breakout position so we can indicate this condition well, and I see that it will be very useful for traders who want to use a breakout strategy

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ubifx For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (11)

Member meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is a very good strategy, I used it some time to help me with breakout levels and points, breakout points are one of the most important levels we have to deal with, cause many traders to lose money at this point, learn the magic breakout file and will know everything about runaway, using some charts, thanks my friend for sharing this magic strategy and I'm not too familiar with this indicator but I might try it after reading what others post about this. I might also ask if you have other indicators that you might want me to try, just in case this magic breakout doesn't work for me.

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to meluk For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (11)

Member mejem will become famous soon enough mejem will become famous soon enough mejem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Spiderman Indicator V6 Predator

this indicator I found it in the facebook group ,, have a lot of try and the results are tolerable

Suitable for scalping in TF M5, TF M15 ... I myself have not tried it ... please explore yourself ...

may be useful

download here http://www.m*diafire.com/file/96d6bw...20Predator.rar
    Last edited by mejem; 2018-02-12 at 03:03 AM.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mejem For This Useful Post:

badrita (2018-02-28), burqa (2018-02-28), salikin (2018-02-28), Unregistered (4)

+ Reply to Thread