+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23

Thread: FREE Double Top/Bottom Indicator - Extremely Good Edge

Senior Member ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,043 Times in 1,525 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear trader yeh jentay bhi top hain en sab ki accracy boht hi achi hay aur es sab ho expert trader use kr rhay hain aur wo en say earing bhi ker rhay hain kun k yeh hain hi itnay achay so forex main top k sath say aur chezain bhi sekhni chahain es say ap apni accracy ko aur bhi ach bna skty hain............

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to ghaffar500 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-12-12), Aliakbar2016 (2017-12-26), billyboy00007 (2017-12-28), chak148 (2017-12-25), danish555 (2017-12-15), FOREXMAN (2017-12-22), FX-Mike (2017-12-08), India148 (2017-12-15), irshad321 (2017-12-22), jellybelly2017 (2017-12-15), KASINA (2017-12-21), MARandhawa (2017-12-22), mian5575405 (2017-12-20), munibkhan (2017-12-25), Nirzana (2017-12-23), sarfraz786 (2017-12-24), sufiyan22 (2017-12-24), yulbang111 (2017-12-19), zahid2016 (2017-12-25)

Member FX-Mike is on a distinguished road FX-Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The next evolution of this indicator will be that it alerts "confluence setups".

With confluence setups I mean that a signal of a lower timeframe occurs while a signal of the higher timeframe is developing. The signal of the higher timeframe is not yet confirmed but both setups multiple the edge of the lower timeframe signal.

Here is an example. Today's double bottom on EURCAD M15:

The signal on M15 occurred some minutes before the signal on H1 occurred. Only two-thirds of the condition of the H1 signal were fulfilled. But both setups together add to the edge of the M15 signal.

Here the H1 signal:

Cut Boy, if you have questions, please ask me here in the thread or write me an email to mike@forexfalcon.com
    Last edited by FX-Mike; 2017-12-07 at 09:54 PM.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by cut boy View Post
    Find double-top and double-bottom chart patterns easily with this fantastic and free indicator.

Easy to use
    Customizable colors and sizes
    It implements breakout signals
    It implements alerts of all kinds
    Boost your trading activity with the most flexible double-top / double bottom patterns indicator ever created for the Metatrader platform.
    Cut Boy,

go to my website, download the indi, check it and do forward tests in the strategy tester of MT4 on any trading instrument.

Then if you find one single signal that i post here in this thread which you don't see on historic charts in your MT4 or which doesn't develop in real-time during forward testing, only then I will tolerate your blatant posting here in the thread.

I'm a reputable service provider which advertises this indicator also on forexfactory. 300 people are using this indicator. No one of these 300 people posted any negative review in the thread. They know that the indicator is outstanding good!
    Last edited by FX-Mike; 2017-12-07 at 10:00 PM.

Junior Member cut boy is on a distinguished road cut boy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Find double-top and double-bottom chart patterns easily with this fantastic and free indicator.

Easy to use
    Customizable colors and sizes
    It implements breakout signals
    It implements alerts of all kinds
    Boost your trading activity with the most flexible double-top / double bottom patterns indicator ever created for the Metatrader platform.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Today was a really big double bottom winning trade on USDCAD on M5:

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Big winners on USDCAD M5. Double Top 7R winners. Double Bottom 2R winner.

The bigger picture on M30 shows why the double top could get so big:

The following video shows that this indicator gives the signals in real-time:

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The last 3 signals on USDCHF H1:

With the alerter-tool you can trade these setups even with a day job.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to FX-Mike For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

FREE Double Top/Bottom Indicator - Extremely Good Edge

Hello,

my name is Mike Semlitsch. I'm a professional software developer who trades since more than 10 years.

I'm the owner of the website www.PerfectTrendSystem.com and I'm happy to provide you an outstanding good

The following video shows the great potential of this indicator. If you would have traded all 35 trades from the video with 2% risk per trade then these trades could have produced 128% profit.

Of course nobody can select the optimal exit points during real trading conditions. But as you can see in the video 24 of the 35 trades were winning trades. And each winning trade had the size of at least 1R.

Here you can download a PDF-file in which I describe the underlying concepts why this indicator is so profitable and how you can even have a better performance through visual filtering:

Happy trading and a lot of pips to you!

---------- Post added at 03:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 AM ----------

I forgot to mention that this indicator doesn't repaint! You can run it e.g. in the strategy tester of MT4. Then you will see that the signals come in real-time and are not repainted.

The last two signals on GBPJPY on H4 had a profit potential of 1350 Pips:

Last edited by FX-Mike; 2017-12-01 at 02:32 PM.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FX-Mike For This Useful Post:

Shahnawaz148 (2019-04-25), Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23

Subscribe to this Thread (2)