+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 55 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 LastLast

Thread: Share your Live Trading Experience, Predict some PIPS, Newbie will Get Idea from That

Senior Member Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,451 Times in 2,364 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmedyassen View Post
    In this week I get good profit and as my money management strategy I now in step 18 and that mean the next profit will equal 8350$

And I open 8 trade in this week 3 win and 4 stop loss and one close in target 1

And this week profit about 13900$
    That's too great that you have earned a lots of profit.
    How did you get that's big profit? I did not see ever people earn such too much dollar in a single day.
    Please provide here your screenshot then we can get idea about it.
    Forex Forum India(Best Forex Forum All over Asia)
    To Join Click Here
    If you are very new click here-Forex Beginners
    New system of "Bonus for posting" campaign - Forum Rules
    To Open Skrill Account Click here

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nirzana For This Useful Post:

afrazkhan (2017-10-15), MNAS (2017-09-23)

Senior Member sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,375 Times in 3,094 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhia me hamesha long term trading me bilieve krta hn apne jo trade ki hn vo trade ni hoti vo gambling hoti hn jo ke risky bhi hoti hn aur osme maza bhi ni ata hn but bonus k lie yehi cheez achi hn but me ra trading style to ye hai ke 1 trade open ki aur monthyl bhol jao
    Time is Money and Money is time so Focus on Time not Money

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sufiyan22 For This Useful Post:

Aliakbar2016 (2017-09-23), incomejobs (2017-09-24), Jamil2512 (2020-08-22), kanita (2017-09-25), MNAS (2017-09-25), munibkhan (2017-09-24), Nirzana (2017-09-23)

Member Ahmedyassen has a spectacular aura about Ahmedyassen has a spectacular aura about Ahmedyassen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In this week I get good profit and as my money management strategy I now in step 18 and that mean the next profit will equal 8350$

And I open 8 trade in this week 3 win and 4 stop loss and one close in target 1

And this week profit about 13900$
    Bulid your money management strategy and it will change your life

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ahmedyassen For This Useful Post:

Jamil2512 (2020-08-22), MNAS (2017-09-25), Nirzana (2017-09-23)

Member Blackmind has a reputation beyond repute Blackmind has a reputation beyond repute Blackmind has a reputation beyond repute Blackmind has a reputation beyond repute Blackmind has a reputation beyond repute Blackmind has a reputation beyond repute Blackmind has a reputation beyond repute Blackmind has a reputation beyond repute Blackmind has a reputation beyond repute Blackmind has a reputation beyond repute Blackmind has a reputation beyond repute Blackmind's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,728 Times in 345 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks for share it.For beginners it's very helpful for learning. In beginning for beginners if get information quick they can learn also quick and they can enter into a trade in forex market quickly.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blackmind For This Useful Post:

Jamil2512 (2020-08-22), MNAS (2017-09-23), Nirzana (2017-09-23)

Senior Member Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by danish555 View Post
    i am trading in live trading business and i get the experience of this trading business in this trading business we should have low risky trading strategy because if you have risky trading strategy you will not get the success .
    Dear danish555

This is the thread that you you can share your trading experience with screenshot.
    If you dont shears your trading experience then how people will get idea about it. Please share that and also you can predict some pips.
    Thanks in advance
    To Join Click Here

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nirzana For This Useful Post:

Blackmind (2017-09-23), Jamil2512 (2020-08-22), MNAS (2017-09-23)

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,406 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am trading in live trading business and i get the experience of this trading business in this trading business we should have low risky trading strategy because if you have risky trading strategy you will not get the success .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to danish555 For This Useful Post:

Jamil2512 (2020-08-22), MNAS (2017-09-23), Nirzana (2017-09-27)

Member qazijamil will become famous soon enough qazijamil will become famous soon enough qazijamil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think you must have a very good and sincere friend and guide who should help you at every step of the trading process and in this way your experience will increase more and more and you will become an expert trader and you must use the various tools provided by the forex forum so that you should become a successful trader and your profit should be more than loss.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to qazijamil For This Useful Post:

Jamil2512 (2020-08-22), MNAS (2017-09-23), Nirzana (2017-09-27)

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,198 Times in 3,235 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Nirzana View Post
    fxearner;8454370]Gbp usd ka trend up he hai aur esme market upar he jayenga,esme trader jetna market me pehle ache se analysis karke chalega wo esme utna he acha kar

I have shared my experience, please do your too

My signal: I did not understating whats going on usd based pair.
    Trade carefully guyz

Happy Trading

Attachment 14462
    Yesterday we saw hawkish fed just because of this usd gains alot against all major pairs,and december hike chance increase alot and thats why i am looking on dxy for clear usd trend if it go up 93.12 level..

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to fxearner For This Useful Post:

dareking (2017-09-21), garrysidhu (2017-09-21), Jamil2512 (2020-08-22), kanita (2017-09-21), MNAS (2017-09-23), Nirzana (2017-09-27), sufiyan22 (2017-09-21)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hey mate, Abniali05

Just make share your trading experience. Besides that you can predict some pips. Now its sell time or NZD and AUD.
    please do trade with sell

Happy trading guyz
    To Join Click Here

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nirzana For This Useful Post:

Blackmind (2017-09-21), fxearner (2017-09-21), Jamil2512 (2020-08-22), MNAS (2017-09-23)

Senior Member Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,255 Times in 1,716 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i also agreed with your thinking and i also suggest that for everyone who has a good experience of trading kindly share your experience with the community user that will help in keeping the community alive forever

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Abniali05 For This Useful Post:

incomejobs (2017-09-28), Jamil2512 (2020-08-22), jellybelly2017 (2017-09-22), MNAS (2017-09-23), Nirzana (2017-09-27)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 55 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)