बोनस 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Daily market signals with low risk

Moderator fxearner has much to be proud of fxearner has much to be proud of fxearner has much to be proud of fxearner has much to be proud of fxearner has much to be proud of fxearner has much to be proud of fxearner has much to be proud of fxearner has much to be proud of fxearner has much to be proud of fxearner has much to be proud of fxearner's Avatar
    Caught animals
    8 (more detail)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,324 Times in 915 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nirzana View Post
    Thats great my mate, I got 5$ profit from it.
    I am sharing my analysis for short term for NZD/USD: (Bear), Signal: Sell 0.7320, TP- 0.7280. Get some quick pips.
    Happy trading
    I am happy that you get some profit from my trade and Yes your trade idea is good,i like your analysis because now nzd is not going to move higher just because of RBNZ and thats why every rally in this will be good for selling..
    Last edited by fxearner; 08-22-2017 at 01:28 PM.

2. Fb
  3. The Following User Says Thank You to fxearner For This Useful Post:

Nirzana (08-22-2017)

Member Nirzana is a jewel in the rough Nirzana is a jewel in the rough Nirzana is a jewel in the rough Nirzana is a jewel in the rough Nirzana's Avatar
    Caught animals
    6 (more detail)
    Accumulated bonus
    183.1 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fxearner View Post
    I am happy that you get some profit from my trade and Yes your trade idea is good,i like your analysis because now nzd is not going to move higher just because of RBNZ and thats why every rally in this will be good for selling..
    If someone follow my analysis, he or she already got 20 pips. Did you open trade with NZD/USD my mate?
    Hopefully it will hit my target.
    Hey mate, What do you think about EUR/USD?

---------- Post added at 03:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 PM ----------

Thats great my mate, I got 5$ profit from it.
    I am sharing my analysis for short term for NZD/USD: (Bear), Signal: Sell 0.7320, TP- 0.7280. Get some quick pips.
    Happy trading
    Hey Mates,
    Its hit my target 0.7280 already, I took my profit. Close your trade. If anyone dont make then try next time.
    Happy trading guys.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nirzana For This Useful Post:

fxearner (08-22-2017), Magdymagdy (08-22-2017), MNAS (08-23-2017)

Moderator fxearner has much to be proud of fxearner has much to be proud of fxearner has much to be proud of fxearner has much to be proud of fxearner has much to be proud of fxearner has much to be proud of fxearner has much to be proud of fxearner has much to be proud of fxearner has much to be proud of fxearner has much to be proud of fxearner's Avatar
    Caught animals
    8 (more detail)
    Thanks
    Now there is good time to sell any rally on gbp usd and gbp jpy because pound fundamentally is very weak,and also any bounce in nzd towards 0.7300 will good to sell and stay on tune for more updates..

7. The Following User Says Thank You to fxearner For This Useful Post:

Magdymagdy (08-23-2017)

Junior Member MNAS is on a distinguished road MNAS's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    6.2 USD
    Thanks
    Now there is good time to sell any rally on gbp usd and gbp jpy because pound fundamentally is very weak,and also any bounce in nzd towards 0.7300 will good to sell and stay on tune for more updates..
    Really that's amazing
    Everyone earning here. I think after getting everything I will earn here also one day
    Hopefully that day will come within quick time.
    Happy trading

Caught animals
    8 (more detail)
    Thanks
    my nzd trade is just missed from 10 pips so better luck next time,now concentrate on eur trades and gbp trades because draghi jackson hole is coming and without any stimulus talking eur will rally again or i think first will get downside pressure on it,every dip is buy then..

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fxearner For This Useful Post:

garrysidhu (08-23-2017), Trump (08-24-2017)

Trusted Member garrysidhu is just really nice garrysidhu is just really nice garrysidhu is just really nice garrysidhu is just really nice garrysidhu's Avatar
    Caught animals
    3 (more detail)
    Accumulated bonus
    2303.7 USD
    Thanks
    my nzd trade is just missed from 10 pips so better luck next time,now concentrate on eur trades and gbp trades because draghi jackson hole is coming and without any stimulus talking eur will rally again or i think first will get downside pressure on it,every dip is buy then..
    Yes this is realy gud idea we need to consentrate with trade then we will get good profit in short term brother i like this business very much this is our favrout online business we need to trade with good knwledge
    PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES AND POST VERY CAREFULLY DONT POST ANY RUDE WORDS THANK YOU

Junior Member Trump is on a distinguished road Trump's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    4.3 USD
    Thanks
    Bhaiya ji aapne ye acha trades ke fundamental bataye Esme market me ess pair par he kaam karke koi bhi trader ache se pips gain kar sakta hai,Mai esko short se he chalaunga..

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Trump For This Useful Post:

rehanayaz (Today)

Member Nirzana is a jewel in the rough Nirzana is a jewel in the rough Nirzana is a jewel in the rough Nirzana is a jewel in the rough Nirzana's Avatar
    Caught animals
    6 (more detail)
    Accumulated bonus
    183.1 USD
    Thanks
    Hey Mate,
    I am waiting for your next signal. What do you think about EUR/USD & GBP/USD? Also let me get idea about NZD/USD.
    Waiting for your Response my mate,
    Thanks in Advance.
    Forex Forum India(Best Forex Forum All over Asia)
    To Join Click Here
    If you are very new click here-Forex Beginners
    New system of "Bonus for posting" campaign - Forum Rules
    To Open Skrill Account Click here

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nirzana For This Useful Post:

fxearner (08-24-2017), MNAS (09-23-2017)

Senior Member Aliakbar2016 is just really nice Aliakbar2016 is just really nice Aliakbar2016 is just really nice Aliakbar2016 is just really nice Aliakbar2016's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    498 USD
    Thanks
    daily ka signals nikalana achi bat ha har trader ko chahiye ka wo khud signals nikalnay ki khoshish karey na ka hamesha dosron pa depend karey kam wohi hota ha jo khud mehnat kar ka hasil kia jae and us ka faida be hota ha

17. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    Caught animals
    8 (more detail)
    Thanks
    Hey Mate,
    I am waiting for your next signal. What do you think about EUR/USD & GBP/USD? Also let me get idea about NZD/USD.
    Waiting for your Response my mate,
    Thanks in Advance.
    I think good is short here for eur/usd at current levels because draghi speech is tomorrow and we get 30 to 50 pips from this bit stop loss is to consisdered seriously because any hawkish talks will appreciate euro and if euro go down then around 1.1560 will buy into it..

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fxearner For This Useful Post:

munibkhan (08-27-2017), Nirzana (08-25-2017)

+ Reply to Thread