बोनस 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: The New Bonus System - ISCA: FAQ

Administrator Indian Forex Admin is a splendid one to behold Indian Forex Admin is a splendid one to behold Indian Forex Admin is a splendid one to behold Indian Forex Admin is a splendid one to behold Indian Forex Admin is a splendid one to behold Indian Forex Admin is a splendid one to behold Indian Forex Admin is a splendid one to behold Indian Forex Admin's Avatar
    Caught animals
    1 (more detail)
    Accumulated bonus
    0.6 USD
    Thanks

The New Bonus System - ISCA: FAQ

New Bonus System (ISCA) latest updates:

Dear participants of the “Bonus for posting” campaign,

Please pay attention that the way of assessing the forum content will be changed starting July 2017. Now, the content estimate will be carried out with the Intelligent System of Content Analysis (ISCA), which we developed alongside the forum’s sponsors.

The ISCA will be automatically assessing input of a user into the forum’s interesting and useful content. This will ensure larger bonuses to the users, who develop the forum posting fascinating materials; and at the same time, it will prevent those, who fill the forum with dull materials that meet the campaign rules only formally, from getting undeserved bonuses.

FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions):

1. I had a certain amount of bonus but after some time I see that the amount already increased even though I did not add any new post. How is this possible?

This is normal. The way the new system works is your bonus will be consistently adjusted during the whole month by using several different parameter. For example:
    in the old system after you post you will get $0.20 so if you post 5 times you will get $0.20 x 5 = $1
    in the new system after you post the rate might increase according to the automatic system so there is a chance that the rate of that 1 post will increase during the whole month.
    Thanks will also play a role in this new system. However, there is also a chance that the rate of your post will decrease. If someone who “Thank” your post is not active in the forum but constantly giving out “Thank” and reach the daily limit (set by the system) then your post’s rate will decrease. The decrease in rate might come immediately or with a delay.

2. I do not understand how the system calculates the bonus because there is no specific set of rules. How much is the rate for bonus per post? What is the minimum? What are the parameters that will be used to calculate the bonus? Which section of the forum has the highest rate?

The new system, dubbed as “ISCA”, is a complex system. It uses sophisticated algorithms and the parameter that it uses to calculate the bonus are disclosed. It is better to communicate, exchange information, post good stuff etc than trying to understand completely how the new system works. Afterall, the bonus per post is just a pleasant gift so it should not be considered as the ultimate main goal. Experience has shown that a participant who consistently submit good quality posts that other members feel useful or interesting or great in general can, on average, expect bonuses around $0.5 to $1 for the post. However, pay attention that $1 per post is not the maximum limit rate.
    If you’re just learning how to be a part of a forum community then you can learn how to post in the Free Dialogue section of the forum.

The numbers in the right column are shown without cuts due to the USD 200 limit set for June, which means the users that should receive over USD 200 according to the new system will still get USD 200. The limit will be extending in every next month. The limit growth rate will depend on the forum development and its traffic.

3. I thanked a post(s) but then when I check my profile I see that my bonus is reduced. How could this be? Can the bonus be removed?

If you do not abuse the thank system your bonus will not be decreased. Due to the constant calculation and re-calculation the bonus might appear to increase or decrease and this is just how the system works because it keeps considering the incoming data and the growing database. Immediately after the "thank", you can really see the reduction of the bonus - this is the reaction of the automatic ISCA system, which processes the database consistently. At the next recalculation cycle, the amount will return (not necessarily linear, that is, if there was a "write-off" of 10 rubles, then after recounting, a return of 11.5 rubles is possible (approximate figures)).

4. Can I ask other members to thank my posts? For example, can I send this request via personal messages (PM), or put the request in my signature so it can be displayed and members can see it?

No, those things are not allowed and will be treated as spam and it will be followed by blocking the account.

5. What will happen if a member intentionally thank my post and make it look like it’s a joint effort? What will the new system do about this?

The only thing that will happen for you is the cancellation of the bonus. However, the member with such negative behavior will suffer a lot more and his forum account and trading account will be blocked.

6. What is the daily limit for giving thank?

The amount is not going to be revealed, but it is enough for proper use. It is also possible that it will change.

7. The thank button disappeared. What happened and what should I do?

If the thank button disappeared it means you have reached the daily limit for thanking other member’s post. What you must do is simply wait until a new day arrive and you will see that button again. You don’t have to thank all the post that you like in a row.

8. Is it allowed to create votes and polls that uses thanks?

No, this is not allowed and will be treated as spam. The only exception is the daily contest "Black Demotivator" where bonus system is disabled.

9. Why are bonuses in the profile and under the avatar different?

The amount under the avatar is a marketing indicator that reflects the theoretically possible average bonus from the first day you join the forum.

Those are the new update for the new bonus system, please study and understand for reference.
    Last edited by Indian Forex Admin; 09-14-2017 at 05:40 PM.

2. Contests
  3. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Indian Forex Admin For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (10-04-2017), adeelyaz (10-05-2017), Ameur Damak (09-15-2017), billyboy00007 (08-11-2017), dardo (09-29-2017), fxearner (08-11-2017), garrysidhu (08-13-2017), incomejobs (08-11-2017), kashi93 (09-30-2017), majahar_ali (09-16-2017), mjalil (10-10-2017), mohideen (10-04-2017), MSajid (11-14-2017), Nirzana (08-12-2017), rehanayaz (09-23-2017), shakeel2017 (10-12-2017), sumit981 (08-12-2017), Tariq Hameed (Yesterday), ultra_dude (11-03-2017), Vijay125 (09-22-2017), waqarhasan1 (10-06-2017)

Senior Member billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007's Avatar
    Caught animals
    2 (more detail)
    Accumulated bonus
    350.6 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,371 Times in 741 Posts
    Thank You admin For the Update and i will do my best to help others in this forum.
    Sub pareshan thay bonus ki waja say lakin ap nay jo update post ki hai is say sub ki problems solve ho jayen gen aor har koi easy feel karay ga i hope now everything will be fine.

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to billyboy00007 For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (10-04-2017), incomejobs (11-18-2017), rehanayaz (09-23-2017), shakeel2017 (10-12-2017), Tariq Hameed (Yesterday), waqarhasan1 (10-06-2017)

Member Zaid000 is an unknown quantity at this point Zaid000's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    24.6 USD
    Thanks
    ab mjy apki bat smjh agai hai thanku so much /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zaid000 For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (10-04-2017), shakeel2017 (10-12-2017), waqarhasan1 (10-06-2017)

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Caught animals
    3 (more detail)
    Accumulated bonus
    2336 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,181 Times in 567 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Indian Forex Admin View Post
    FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions):

1.) My bonus statistic tab in my profile is empty, will it continue that way?
    Answer= No confirmation yet.

2.) How to know or check my current bonus balance?
    Answer= No confirmation yet.

3.) How the new bonus calculation system works?
    Answer= See the latest update below.

4.) Is the new bonus for post rewards depends on quality or quantity?
    Answer= The more useful the post is to other members the more valuable that post is in the rating system and so the rate for that individual post will go up.

5.) My June 2017 bonus has decrease, is it because of the new bonus calculation system?
    Answer= Yes.

6.) I did not received my month of June bonus yet, what will happen to it?
    Answer= It will arrive, just need some time.

7.) How about posts that have no like at all?
    Answer= We are still in transition phase, please wait until August 10th.

1. I had a certain amount of bonus but after some time I see that the amount already increased even though I did not add any new post. How is this possible?

This is normal. The way the new system works is your bonus will be consistently adjusted during the whole month by using several different parameter. For example:
    in the old system after you post you will get $0.20 so if you post 5 times you will get $0.20 x 5 = $1
    in the new system after you post the rate might increase according to the automatic system so there is a chance that the rate of that 1 post will increase during the whole month.
    Thanks will also play a role in this new system. However, there is also a chance that the rate of your post will decrease. If someone who “Thank” your post is not active in the forum but constantly giving out “Thank” and reach the daily limit (set by the system) then your post’s rate will decrease. The decrease in rate might come immediately or with a delay.

2. I do not understand how the system calculates the bonus because there is no specific set of rules. How much is the rate for bonus per post? What is the minimum? What are the parameters that will be used to calculate the bonus? Which section of the forum has the highest rate?

The new system, dubbed as “ISCA”, is a complex system. It uses sophisticated algorithms and the parameter that it uses to calculate the bonus are disclosed. It is better to communicate, exchange information, post good stuff etc than trying to understand completely how the new system works. Afterall, the bonus per post is just a pleasant gift so it should not be considered as the ultimate main goal. Experience has shown that a participant who consistently submit good quality posts that other members feel useful or interesting or great in general can, on average, expect bonuses around $0.5 to $1 for the post. However, pay attention that $1 per post is not the maximum limit rate.
    If you’re just learning how to be a part of a forum community then you can learn how to post in the Free Dialogue section of the forum.

The numbers in the right column are shown without cuts due to the USD 200 limit set for June, which means the users that should receive over USD 200 according to the new system will still get USD 200. The limit will be extending in every next month. The limit growth rate will depend on the forum development and its traffic.

3. I thanked a post(s) but then when I check my profile I see that my bonus is reduced. How could this be? Can the bonus be removed?

If you do not abuse the thank system your bonus will not be decreased. Due to the constant calculation and re-calculation the bonus might appear to increase or decrease and this is just how the system works because it keeps considering the incoming data and the growing database. Immediately after the "thank", you can really see the reduction of the bonus - this is the reaction of the automatic ISCA system, which processes the database consistently. At the next recalculation cycle, the amount will return (not necessarily linear, that is, if there was a "write-off" of 10 rubles, then after recounting, a return of 11.5 rubles is possible (approximate figures)).

4. Can I ask other members to thank my posts? For example, can I send this request via personal messages (PM), or put the request in my signature so it can be displayed and members can see it?

No, those things are not allowed and will be treated as spam and it will be followed by blocking the account.

5. What will happen if a member intentionally thank my post and make it look like it’s a joint effort? What will the new system do about this?

The only thing that will happen for you is the cancellation of the bonus. However, the member with such negative behavior will suffer a lot more and his forum account and trading account will be blocked.

The amount is not going to be revealed, but it is enough for proper use. It is also possible that it will change.

If the thank button disappeared it means you have reached the daily limit for thanking other member’s post. What you must do is simply wait until a new day arrive and you will see that button again. You don’t have to thank all the post that you like in a row.

No, this is not allowed and will be treated as spam. The only exception is the daily contest "Black Demotivator" where bonus system is disabled.

The amount under the avatar is a marketing indicator that reflects the theoretically possible average bonus from the first day you join the forum.

10. Which method is allowed for withdrawal of the profit I made from trading the bonus?

Any method is allowed except bank transfer and InstaWallet.
    Withdrawal using card is also allowed. Such method are done through the payment systems Sorexpay, Megatransfer, Qiwi, Skrill. You can withdraw using their cards (VISA or Mastercard).
    However, please note that the method that you first use to withdraw will be your default withdrawal method. So if for the first withdrawal you use Skrill then any withdrawal that you will make in the future must also use Skrill.

11. Do I have to fund the bonus account in the forum with my own money?

There is no requirement to fund your bonus accounts with your own money.

Those are the new update for the new bonus system, please study and understand for reference.
    thanks for this usefull post sir this is realy veryhelp ful for us we all traders are waiting it also,i always glad to thanks for your best servise about this forum,i like this forum alwayse and i like to work in this forum with good knwledge and experiance

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to garrysidhu For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (10-04-2017), MalikWaseem (11-20-2017), rehanayaz (09-23-2017), shakeel2017 (10-12-2017)

Member asher ilyas is on a distinguished road asher ilyas's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    61 USD
    Thanks
    Admin is bar anounce jo date ki thi apny phr bonus trasnfer nhi hua am really upset kiya waja hai br br date dy rahy ho bonus nhi mil raha mere referal waly b un happy hoty ja rahy hai forum se plz send my bonus ohk

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to asher ilyas For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (10-04-2017), Raja Shahbaz (11-04-2017), rehanayaz (09-23-2017)

Junior Member Elizza is an unknown quantity at this point Elizza's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    4.3 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Indian Forex Admin View Post

10. Which method is allowed for withdrawal of the profit I made from trading the bonus?

Any method is allowed except bank transfer and InstaWallet.
    Withdrawal using card is also allowed. Such method are done through the payment systems Sorexpay, Megatransfer, Qiwi, Skrill. You can withdraw using their cards (VISA or Mastercard).
    However, please note that the method that you first use to withdraw will be your default withdrawal method. So if for the first withdrawal you use Skrill then any withdrawal that you will make in the future must also use Skrill.

11. Do I have to fund the bonus account in the forum with my own money?

There is no requirement to fund your bonus accounts with your own money.

Thank you for important information and clarification I have a question how can I withdraw money
    From the forum without the account of InstaForex and thank you

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Elizza For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (10-04-2017), MalikWaseem (11-20-2017)

Trusted Member fxmoney is a jewel in the rough fxmoney is a jewel in the rough fxmoney is a jewel in the rough fxmoney is a jewel in the rough fxmoney's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3639.9 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Elizza View Post
    Thank you for important information and clarification I have a question how can I withdraw money
    From the forum without the account of InstaForex and thank you
    It is not possible to withdraw directly from the forum account.
    You must have instaforex account which must be attached with your forum account.
    Then you must have to trade on the bonus which you will get from the forum and whatever profit you will make that you can withdraw from your instaforex account cabinet.
    Join Indian Forex Forum
    $0.20 Bonus per Post.
    But Follow Rules of Posting.

Do Not Copy Paste In The Forum !!!! Spammers Hate Me!!!!
    Rules of posting !!!! How to attach your account!!!!

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fxmoney For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (10-04-2017), Ameur Damak (10-17-2017), rehanayaz (09-23-2017)

Senior Member Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    601.4 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,290 Times in 1,033 Posts
    admin mujay is is system ki samaj nhi arahy ha ka thanks karney se post pa bonus aye ga mean ka jo ham post kar rahy ha un ko thanks milna chahiye phir bonus aye ga and jin post pa thanks na ho un ka bonus nhi aye ga kia??

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aliakbar2016 For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (10-04-2017), rehanayaz (09-23-2017)

Trusted Member fxmoney is a jewel in the rough fxmoney is a jewel in the rough fxmoney is a jewel in the rough fxmoney is a jewel in the rough fxmoney's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3639.9 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Aliakbar2016 View Post
    admin mujay is is system ki samaj nhi arahy ha ka thanks karney se post pa bonus aye ga mean ka jo ham post kar rahy ha un ko thanks milna chahiye phir bonus aye ga and jin post pa thanks na ho un ka bonus nhi aye ga kia??
    you will also get bonus for the post that you make in the forum but if any member like your post then the value of that post will increase or decrease as per the member. so you just have to concentrate to follow the forum rules so that you will get the bonus as per the analysis done by the system.
    Join Indian Forex Forum
    $0.20 Bonus per Post.
    But Follow Rules of Posting.

Do Not Copy Paste In The Forum !!!! Spammers Hate Me!!!!
    Rules of posting !!!! How to attach your account!!!!

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to fxmoney For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (10-04-2017), Ameur Damak (10-17-2017), munibkhan (08-29-2017), rehanayaz (09-23-2017)

20. Bitcoin
    Senior Member Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    601.4 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,290 Times in 1,033 Posts
    admin mujay ek sawal karna tha agar ham posting kartey ha ek din ham posting ka bad example ka tor par hamara posting bonus 20$ chorty ha and next day jab post karty ha and ham dhkty ha ka hamara bonus khud hi 20$ se 23$ ho gaya ha tu hamay phir jo falto bonus add howa ha wo be sath mily ga mean ka 23$ hi mily gy and agar next day 20$ se kam ho kar 15$ ho jae tu wo 15$ hi mily ga hamay

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aliakbar2016 For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (10-04-2017), rehanayaz (09-23-2017)

+ Reply to Thread