+ Reply to Thread
Page 1301 of 4429 FirstFirst ... 301 801 1201 1251 1291 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1311 1351 1401 1801 2301 ... LastLast
Results 13,001 to 13,010 of 44289

Thread: Aud/Nzd

Senior Member hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Today Market anlisss...
    all routine of the chart and indicator I have come to know that today the market will move on up way so all my brothers I will suggest that we should choose the option of buy for trading Hope you will follow me and will get more money because I posted this after checking the market carefully Good luck....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Snii has much to be proud of Snii has much to be proud of Snii has much to be proud of Snii has much to be proud of Snii has much to be proud of Snii has much to be proud of Snii has much to be proud of Snii has much to be proud of Snii has much to be proud of Snii's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,237 Times in 752 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Market Trend and Situation of Trade Strategy Depends on Experience and understanding Criteria of every User Or Dealer.
    Trading stratigies as our demand like gold trading is most beneficial as compared to other currencies
    the matter is not the trading of gold at all But, Important is the ways through which we gain our profit or loss.
    Or aik sb se zyada zruri elaan wo ye k trade hmesha 7.00 se 17.00 tk jati he normal routines m.
    Hopefull next always we are helped to each others to understand the basic environment.
    So friends be carefull and helped each other.
    One important thing else is the power momentum indicator which as you can see show a low power of the bullish trend which can be used to filter the entry of buy positions.
    the best approach is only Gold trading all friends So our first priorities are trading through Gold statistics.
    Best of luck!!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Usama814 has a reputation beyond repute Usama814 has a reputation beyond repute Usama814 has a reputation beyond repute Usama814 has a reputation beyond repute Usama814 has a reputation beyond repute Usama814 has a reputation beyond repute Usama814 has a reputation beyond repute Usama814 has a reputation beyond repute Usama814 has a reputation beyond repute Usama814 has a reputation beyond repute Usama814 has a reputation beyond repute Usama814's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,762 Times in 8,478 Posts
    Today Market anlisss...
    all routine of the chart and indicator I have come to know that today the market will move on up way so all my brothers I will suggest that we should choose the option of buy for trading Hope you will follow me and will get more money because I posted this after checking the market carefully Good luck....

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Usama814 For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-06-18)

Banned PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 49,362 Times in 14,181 Posts
    Hy, Helo
    Me thek hon Guys ap kasy hain sab log.. umeed ha sab khariyat se hon gy . dosto ap sab log jasy k janty hain k forex
    trading aj kal achi ni chal rhe ha . Us ke chand reasons hain. hat ak pair ak kal jasy b trade lagao loss me he
    jaa raha ha . Or ya vala pair b aaj kal kuch khas profit ni dy raha pata ni asa q ho raha ha . Forex trading me
    bus vohi log acha profit earn kr rahy hain jin logon ko market ka kuch experience ha ya jo isky technical
    analysis samj sakty hain. Baki mery jasy to bus . Loss he me rehty hai .
    Lakin me ap sab ko bus yahi kehna chahta hon. K please himat na haarna . Apna time ay ga . ..
    forex trading me bus vohi log success hovy hain jo Emotional ni hoty.... So good luck and keep it up...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to PAK786 For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-06-18)

Banned Maham ch has a reputation beyond repute Maham ch has a reputation beyond repute Maham ch has a reputation beyond repute Maham ch has a reputation beyond repute Maham ch has a reputation beyond repute Maham ch has a reputation beyond repute Maham ch has a reputation beyond repute Maham ch has a reputation beyond repute Maham ch has a reputation beyond repute Maham ch has a reputation beyond repute Maham ch has a reputation beyond repute Maham ch's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,532 Times in 10,359 Posts
    once in the prediction of several indicators for daily analysis
    great day dear all member today because market trend is Upward that's indicator Bollinger Bands is trend down and signal Parabollic Sar is BULLISH TREND
    then I recommend you to do the open position BUY with some criteria such as the following. fundamental analysis or technical analysis ko dekhte howey or market me ajj k din ki sport or resistence ko follow karte howey market ki postion main. market ke hisab se ap TP or SL set kr sakte hain umed krta hun ap ko mere analysis se fida ho ga or achi earning bhe ho ge ap logo ko. indicators ko follow karte hoye aur apni samjh soch ke sath trading karni chahiye
    forex trading is a good way to make money from home, no doubt, but for that you need some special skills as patience is the key in the Forex market. trader must remain calm and calm in the market while losing several trades

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maham ch For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-06-18), PAK786 (2020-06-18)

Banned guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,238 Times in 2,265 Posts
    According to the open market of this pair in my technical analysis i think moving average is currently bullish trend Macads show us buy now, here i use sclapping strategy, for better profit from here.
    Every man can use this forum for better income, and best way to get money from here, by using a good experience in market. Money management is good way to safe your account, so take care with my opinion,

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to guru000 For This Useful Post:

Banned guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Today market technical analysis trend buy
    According to some best indicator like
    Bollinger band
    RSI
    Zigzag
    Market is going to up position if you like and gain good profit open buy order and gain good and huge profit I thing keep in mind use money manage and always use stop loss and take profit. If u lost in there plz try again and take good profit.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to guru000 For This Useful Post:

Senior Member Gippy Grewal has a reputation beyond repute Gippy Grewal has a reputation beyond repute Gippy Grewal has a reputation beyond repute Gippy Grewal has a reputation beyond repute Gippy Grewal has a reputation beyond repute Gippy Grewal has a reputation beyond repute Gippy Grewal has a reputation beyond repute Gippy Grewal has a reputation beyond repute Gippy Grewal has a reputation beyond repute Gippy Grewal has a reputation beyond repute Gippy Grewal has a reputation beyond repute Gippy Grewal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,982 Times in 2,819 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Today market trend is: ßearish ßuy

Market ki moving average aur indicators ko dekh kar market ke ßuy ke chance zyada hain

Resistance points and Support points bhi strong ßuy ke signal de rahe hain

Hamain apne ap par confidence rakh kar trading karni chahiye aur forex trading ke mutaliq knowledge and experience hasil karna chahiye

Agar ap forex trading main successful trader ban'na chahte hain to hardworking karen aur knowledge and experience hasil karen

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gippy Grewal For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-06-18), hammad101 (2020-06-18)

Thanks
    Resistance points and Support points going down in 4 hours chart

According to the famous indicators market goes down so we want do the trading in sell

Keep confidence and take a huge profit in forex trading because the confidence is a main key of success

16. The Following User Says Thank You to guru000 For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-06-18)

Thanks
    Today my technical analysis on market trend with this pair Buy according to some best indicators
    Parabolic SAR
    Bollinger Band
    RSI
    So manage money and open buy order and .your knowledge about market trend give you chance to earn good profit .
    Best of luck

18. The Following User Says Thank You to guru000 For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-06-18)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1301 of 4429 FirstFirst ... 301 801 1201 1251 1291 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1311 1351 1401 1801 2301 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)