+ Reply to Thread

Thread: NFP or other news?

Banned VikramSingh will become famous soon enough VikramSingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    One thing that I will repeat, as I completely believe it’s all about discipline and proper strategy, if we are having that then we will certainly go far into making solid profits. It’s not exactly straight forward, but it’s highly possible to manage. I am really able to work it out nicely with my broker OctaFX with their razor thin spreads from 0.1 pips, over 70 instruments, zero balance protection, cash back and many other benefits that allow us to work just the way we desire.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Bajaj Vasu will become famous soon enough Bajaj Vasu will become famous soon enough Bajaj Vasu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Koi bhe news ho hum boht hi sambhal k trade karnie chaiya kiu k agar hum bina focus k kam karein gay to kam karna muskil hojai ga. Is k ilawa broker ki policy ka bhe pata hona boht zaroori ha kiu k maine bina policy read keya Instaforex broker ko join karlia tha aur in logo ne puri trade hi hatadi news mai jo kari thi kiu k boht zada profit kamaya lia tha to is lia dekh k broker select karna chaiya aur policy parh k hi trade laganie chaiya.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned VikramSingh will become famous soon enough VikramSingh's Avatar
    Thanks

NFP or other news?

Forex is a huge market and there are countless ways to make money here, so where do you put stuff like NFP when trading. Also, do you think NFP is the biggest news or any other? I will really love to hear views from you guys. I give NFP the priority, as I believe its the BIGGEST news out there and one that can help us make huge money, but we have to be very much prepared. Its easier with company like OctaFX since they have crystal clear policy which enables one to do news trading quite comfortably.

+ Reply to Thread