+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Automated trading systems appeal to traders?

Banned Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,052 Times in 1,880 Posts
    it might be good for some time but long time ke liye automated system bilkull bhee acha nhi hota isme multiple tades aik hee time mn lgai jati hain kuch profit or kuch loss mn close ho jati hain at the end profit ho ya loss insan ko kuch bhee seekhny ko nhi milta so us automatic system ki bjaye aggr khud smj ke trade ki jaye to zyadh acha hai iss se long term benifits hasil hoty hain

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Merabnoor123 For This Useful Post:

Rehan218 (2020-12-03), shahzadm2 (2020-12-02)

Member koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer to trade manually. for my trading manual it's better than using a robot, especially when there is good news. the impact of the news can cause us losses. it's just my opinion and experience .. and constumo is not used because i have given masl sometimes operate the market and better for myself, don't ever let anyone try to operate on you will regret it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to koreanfx For This Useful Post:

prajurit (2019-08-26)

Member radjo will become famous soon enough radjo will become famous soon enough radjo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think trading using EA that needs attention is that we must know how EA works because it is very dangerous if it does not know how EA works and using this MACD EA in the original settings there is no stop loss script here, that means if in VPS this EA creates several positions may become very large floating so it is better to include a stop loss setting script to reduce or avoid greater losses but TP and trailing stops can work well if only our position is profitable

6. The Following User Says Thank You to radjo For This Useful Post:

fx love (2019-08-30)

Member satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes ... You are right, many free versions have good performance for our account, I have found some that provide pretty good results, but we need to set this up with our own understanding, and we need to know when to activate ea, and when to turn off ea .. and By running this free EA on your demo account (Forward Test) you will find the right input settings for you to use in your real trading account.

Member adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you for sharing, happy to see the results working for you, but if you modify it with a stop loss it will be safer to use and this Expert Advisor to trade this way, I love it very much and succeed to a very large extent, I will download and use the account Expert Advisor week trial and see the results. Thanks again....

Member sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    EA is the only Leverage We, my friend; We cannot depend, EA only helps us not to replace us, we are still drivers; as now many Car Manufacturers such as Nissan, Honda, and Google are now starting to make cars with Autopilots, but We are still Drivers. I dont thing so My friend, many EA (Profitable EA's) only use risk management like EA Magic, EA Droitpips, etc ...

Member kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm just a little worried, my current position shows a loss of $ 400 so I'm not sure what to expect from this. money management so far doesn't look promising, but I will run it longer just to see what happens. and I'll start with $ 100 with the minimum possible lot size. However, this doesn't seem to work properly because I don't know how to change robot settings. I just dragged and dropped the robot on my graph without making any changes.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to kazna For This Useful Post:

sentra (2019-08-16)

Member baceo will become famous soon enough baceo will become famous soon enough baceo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is no 100% guarantee to generate profits in the forex business even robots but as you said I think robots in the forex business have a large percentage to generate profits in the future, continue to look for the best to generate maximum profits with minimum risk and I don't know because I am a new trader and I am not a trader with robots. I think it works because some traders trade with robots and they get a lot of money from it.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to baceo For This Useful Post:

adirata (2019-08-15)

Member haruh will become famous soon enough haruh will become famous soon enough haruh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want to know if the forex robot works. what forex robots are best for people with small equity. do you think they are 100% reliable. if yes, are there exceptions?

Rewind:
    The logical robot in the fight put forward, the Robot knows that, everything that moves and is fair to this thinking,
    So Forex, one type of Battle Market here there is no element of movement for robots that work,
    This is a real action market to be followed at any time or all the time ....
    so
    I think robots don't work in the Forex market

Senior Member Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Nahi hamay automatic system nahi use karny chahiye trading ka liye kio ka is se hamay faida kam or nuksan zaida hota ha is liye jitna ho sakay in sab se bach ka rehna chahiye or hamesha manual trading hi karny chahiye ham sab ko wohi best ha.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast