+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Automated trading systems appeal to traders?

Member not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    some robots function ...Because we have to admit we will be able to trade without emotion using robots, but of course we also need to choose a forex robot that complies with our trading rules and strategies ... and just as there are only a few traders who can really trade and make profits that consistent in this market.Recently I just got this Scalp V 6.3 EA from indo.mt5. I think this is pretty good and I will look further in the future.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I tested one ea called pip hunter. I run it on a demo account and see the results but it's not too good for the partners I tested like gbpusd and eurusd. maybe I did something wrong with the settings not sure but I will try to test this again because I read a lot of traders using ea robots successfully and get their share of constant pips every day.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have never used automatic trading to also hear that these systems and software provide small amounts in the form of profits. and not so successful in the Forex business. Through manual operations and trade, traders can get as much money as they want and can also prepare and use strategies in the trading business.

Member hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not believe that there are robots that can provide 100% of the forex market because if there is a robot that gives 100% everyone will buy and there will be no losses in the forex market. I believe in humans from robots and sometimes robots to help you trade automatically and he only wins with 68%. but somehow until now I have heard something bad about robot la.

Member ashrafx will become famous soon enough ashrafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think everyone doesn't have to use an automated trading tool, because the tool is sometimes wrong and we don't control it and several times the automated trading tools give the wrong signals and even humans and all manual traders have their mistakes I am right !! so I think we can try to see the results of this semi-automatic program for only one month on a shared demo account maybe good maybe that's not yet i don't know yet

Member lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    meta tredars ka udbhav mere vichaar se sabase badee ghatana hai kyonki isane videshee mudra vyaapaar mein seema ke bina ek naya aayaam khol diya hai. ek bahut achchha aur majedaar upahaar eee ya svachaalit paayalat treding robot ka upayog hai. vyaktigat roop se mujhe eee ka upayog karana pasand nahin hai kyonki main mainyual treding vidhiyon ke saath bahut achchha karata hoon, lekin main nae vyaapaariyon ke lie yah siphaarish kar sakata hoon jo shuruaat mein treding ke saath thoda sangharsh kar rahe hain.

Member hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hamen hamesha apane robot kee dainik treding mein nigaraanee rakhanee chaahie ... main apana robot tab badaloonga jab badee khabar ho aur badee khabar jaaree hone ke 1-2 ghante baad phir se laiv ho ... aur yah robot treding aur bade laabhon mein se ek dilachasp baat hai maanav trending se kyonki ham naee paristhitiyon mein achchhee tarah se vyaapaar kar sakate hain, khaasakar jab samaachaar rileej hota hai

Member endus will become famous soon enough endus will become famous soon enough endus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mujhe lagata hai ki yahee paribhaasha hai. lekin agar ham ise videshee mudra robot se jodate hain, to robot ko koee dar aur dil nahin hai. isalie yadi aap vyaapaar karate hain aur apana lenaden ghataate hain to 10 pips ... aapaka dil tejee se dhadakata hai ... aur bhay ... lekin aapake paas ek yojana hai jo aapake poorvaanumaan kee keemat ko chhoo legee ... kabhee-kabhee ham ise kaat dete hain nukasaan. ... lekin lagaataar robot ke lie, robot tanaavapoorn gatividhi ya kaam karane vaale kisee vyakti ke lie achchhe hain.

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,084 Times in 4,515 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The euro fell on Friday after ending its sixth straight month of gains, as investors prepared for a European Central Bank meeting next week where policymakers are expected to discuss the impact of the currency’s strength.

With only 15 out of 79 analysts in the latest Reuters poll expecting the ECB to announce a timeline for its withdrawal in bond purchase plans, the market expects the currency’s strength will invite some comments from officials.

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,084 Times in 4,515 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The euro fell on Friday after ending its sixth straight month of gains, as investors prepared for a European Central Bank meeting next week where policymakers are expected to discuss the impact of the currency’s strength.

With only 15 out of 79 analysts in the latest Reuters poll expecting the ECB to announce a timeline for its withdrawal in bond purchase plans, the market expects the currency’s strength will invite some comments from officials.

--- Update ---

--- Update ---

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast