+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Do you fear margin call?

Banned Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,052 Times in 1,880 Posts
    Mujhe margin call se fear nahi ha magar mujhe aise brokers se fear ha jo jan boj k hume aisi situation mai dalte hain. Jab mai shuru keya tha to Etoro, ForexMart, Nova FX aur aise kahin aur brokers ki waja se mujhe kafi loss hua to bas hume ise bach k rehna pare ga tab hi hum gain kar sakein gay!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Merabnoor123 For This Useful Post:

shahzadm2 (2020-12-02)

Junior Member earners will become famous soon enough earners will become famous soon enough earners's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, I am fear of margin call when I am doing any wrong trade in the market and I am in fear of account wash. but I am always traded with proper money management and my margin does not go to 100% less. so we have to need to do trade with proper risk and stay away from this fear.
    Learning Is Better Than EarNinG

4. The Following User Says Thank You to earners For This Useful Post:

mian5575405 (2018-07-01)

Senior Member Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,068 Times in 803 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nahi bro mery dil main aisa koi khof nahi margin call wagira ka agar main profit ko accept karta hun tu phir definetly si bat hai loss ko bhi accept karta hun margin call sy hum bach sakty hain agar hamara analysis sahi ho aur hum patience rakhien takeh humien achi entry mily tu tab hi hum trade kar sakien aur zahiri bat hai jab phir achi entry py trade hui hogi tu phir profit main hi close hogi
    We Work to get the Massive Returns

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mustansir For This Useful Post:

bachaya786 (2018-06-26), jimmy17 (2018-06-28), kashi93 (2018-06-25), mian5575405 (2018-06-22), nadia (2018-06-20), Unregistered (1)

Banned CryptoTrading is an unknown quantity at this point CryptoTrading's Avatar
    Thanks
    margin jitna aap kam rakhenge aap ko utna he profit hoga because insta ka margin pahly to acha hota ha laken ager aap ka account loss per ho to aap ko per loan leni parti ha apnay broker say apnay account ko loss me janay say bachanay ke leya is leya us wakt per margin kam hoga to aap ko loss be kam hoga other wise to aap ka account per zero be ho sakta ha.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sidrazafar is a jewel in the rough sidrazafar is a jewel in the rough sidrazafar is a jewel in the rough sidrazafar is a jewel in the rough sidrazafar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it’s fair to say that margin call is the thing to fear most, so do you think this is really the case? I operate under OctaFX broker with whom, I can really do well with handling difficulties and margin calls, it’s through their mighty offering from sharp spreads to high leverage,

Banned VikramSingh will become famous soon enough VikramSingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think it is very obvious that margin call is not likable thing and not too many will be happy about it at all. But, it’s also fair to say that it is part of the game and somewhere down the line, it is possible to get there. We just need to make sure that we figure it out all accurately and trade in very proper way. As been with OctaFX broker, I find it all pretty good having low spreads, bonuses and all such facilities, it makes life a lot likable as trader.

Banned Bajaj Vasu will become famous soon enough Bajaj Vasu will become famous soon enough Bajaj Vasu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mujhe margin call se fear nahi ha magar mujhe aise brokers se fear ha jo jan boj k hume aisi situation mai dalte hain. Jab mai shuru keya tha to Etoro, ForexMart, Nova FX aur aise kahin aur brokers ki waja se mujhe kafi loss hua to bas hume ise bach k rehna pare ga tab hi hum gain kar sakein gay!

Junior Member Irina is on a distinguished road Irina's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Margin call reasonable fear of course is inside trader, because that is sought from the business of currency trading is to gain profit, the loss that often occurs is the indication that the trader still has weaknesses and it must be covered by continuing to do the study and practice on the demo account

Member Tauf is on a distinguished road Tauf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Activities of trading currencies don't be too afraid of the loss, because it is already part of the business risk, and risk is the largest margin call when our capital is not enough anymore in the hold of the transaction minus the floating placed in FXBtrading, and make a valuable lesson that we still have deficiencies in managing trading accounts

Banned VikramSingh will become famous soon enough VikramSingh's Avatar
    Thanks

Do you fear margin call?

When we talk about trading, its fair to say that margin call is the thing to fear most, so do you think this is really the case? I operate under OctaFX broker with whom, I can really do well with handling difficulties and margin calls, its through their mighty offering from sharp spreads to high leverage, deposit bonus thats up to 50% and is usable too, so that really helps me enjoy things in really major way and enhances chance when it comes to making profits and saving myself from disasters like margin call.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to VikramSingh For This Useful Post:

Mustansir (2018-06-18)

+ Reply to Thread