+ Reply to Thread
Page 3376 of 3724 FirstFirst ... 2376 2876 3276 3326 3366 3374 3375 3376 3377 3378 3386 3426 3476 ... LastLast
Results 33,751 to 33,760 of 37238

Thread: Oil

Senior Member ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,043 Times in 1,525 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear trader mera to yeh sab say best pair hay aur insta nay to kamal hi ker dia hay k aik fixed commession day k eski move bhi boht hi achi hay aur eski average bhi kafi sari achi hay aur yeh trend main hi move kerta hay.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mubasher123 is on a distinguished road mubasher123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    oil boht axha pair hai is per market boht axhy points dyti h ak sequenc ki trah chlta h oil strong hui ja raha h kst days me but ab oil ki value km hogai h or oil downy jai ja raha h me phly oil py trade kafi kerta tha

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,780 Times in 1,855 Posts
    han g bilkul oil ka pair pa be trade ki ja saktey ha lekin in sab oa trading karna bohat mushkil hota ha in ka pips boha jald oper nechey atey jatey rehtey ha is liye in pa jab be trade ki jae soch samaj ka ki jae

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    oil me movment bhut fast tarike ke sath hoti he lekin mene kbhi isme trade nhi ki he kyo ke je risky he jiada capital hona chahie tabhi aap isme success ho skoge ashe capital ke bger isme trade krna mushkil bat he bhai

Member ehab ahmed soliman is an unknown quantity at this point ehab ahmed soliman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Is trading in oil at the same level of currencies in terms of difficulty and ease, some experts say it is harder and expose you to a much greater risk than to expose you to the currencies, but make you win more than currencies
    I ask the experts in the oil trade to help us

Senior Member ashisol is a jewel in the rough ashisol is a jewel in the rough ashisol is a jewel in the rough ashisol is a jewel in the rough ashisol's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    oil par trade krna bohot tough hota hai is par trade krnay sai mujhay kaafi loss hota hai forex trading mai aap ko chaahiye kay aap oil par trade kia kro q kay is mai 50 percent chances loss kay hotay hain aur is main 50 percent chances profit kay hotay hain

Senior Member rrdevmurari will become famous soon enough rrdevmurari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    oil me maine to kabhi trade nahi kiya hai mujhe lagata haiki oil ka chart samajna bih mere liye bahut hi muskil kam hai kyuki forex me hme jyada currenct pair me hi trade karna hota hai aur mujhe na oil me trade karana bhi nahi at hai is liye mujhe lagata haik iapako bada risk lene bachna hoga forex me

Member qazijamil will become famous soon enough qazijamil will become famous soon enough qazijamil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it depends on your experience and hard work to trade keeping in view the oil you must work hard and try to get more and more experience and hard work and more and more learning so that you must be able to trade properly and earnpe profit in the form of money and watch the market carefully and make a proper entry into the market so that it should result in profit.

Banned sias is an unknown quantity at this point sias's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear as on my trading experience I think the pair is gaining ground for the fifth consecutive day supported by risk aversion and falling crude oil prices . The barrel (WTI) is trading below $90 at the lowest level since February .

Senior Member forexbusiness will become famous soon enough forexbusiness's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Crude oil is a good and profit able trade. I am not interest in the cymrude oil because I am try the two time and open the trade and face the loss. You known that i am face the loss and my account is wash. So that ibam leave it and never interest. But ibam interest in the metal trade. Metal trade has the huge earning.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3376 of 3724 FirstFirst ... 2376 2876 3276 3326 3366 3374 3375 3376 3377 3378 3386 3426 3476 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)