+ Reply to Thread
Page 539 of 4438 FirstFirst ... 39 439 489 529 537 538 539 540 541 549 589 639 1039 1539 ... LastLast
Results 5,381 to 5,390 of 44377

Thread: Silver

Highly Reputed Member lover222 has a reputation beyond repute lover222 has a reputation beyond repute lover222 has a reputation beyond repute lover222 has a reputation beyond repute lover222 has a reputation beyond repute lover222 has a reputation beyond repute lover222 has a reputation beyond repute lover222 has a reputation beyond repute lover222 has a reputation beyond repute lover222 has a reputation beyond repute lover222 has a reputation beyond repute lover222's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 31,684 Times in 9,968 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Today Market position is : Sell

Market ajj bohut zaida nechay ki terf move kar gyi hai

Or Support and Resistance be Market kay nechay k janay ka Ishara day raha hai

Is liya Sell ki trade laga dani chahiye.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member Murshad has a reputation beyond repute Murshad has a reputation beyond repute Murshad has a reputation beyond repute Murshad has a reputation beyond repute Murshad has a reputation beyond repute Murshad has a reputation beyond repute Murshad has a reputation beyond repute Murshad has a reputation beyond repute Murshad has a reputation beyond repute Murshad has a reputation beyond repute Murshad has a reputation beyond repute Murshad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,410 Times in 5,969 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Market trend of the day:Bullish sell

Moving average aut techincal indicator shows that market move up side

Time frame that is considered while making support and resistance levels

Use Daily and Weekly time frame, consider the daily economic news before taking the tradehurely take profit to earn

If you want gain knowledge and experience so doing hardworking and get a good profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Shakila786786 has much to be proud of Shakila786786 has much to be proud of Shakila786786 has much to be proud of Shakila786786 has much to be proud of Shakila786786 has much to be proud of Shakila786786 has much to be proud of Shakila786786 has much to be proud of Shakila786786 has much to be proud of Shakila786786 has much to be proud of Shakila786786 has much to be proud of Shakila786786's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,339 Times in 643 Posts
    A.o.a

the cost of this pair is break Obstruction and Pattern Line and it is Flying Up side BUY with having the Long signal from the explanatory SAR.

the market pattern could stay in this position and I expected help opposition levels.

money management in forex trading is very effective for getting profits with stop loss and take profits method with current trading position.

time frame that is considered while making support and resistance levels – use Daily and Weekly time frame,
    consider the daily economic news before taking the trade.

Thank you.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shakila786786 For This Useful Post:

Kiran786 (2020-09-13), maqsood98 (2020-09-13), Shakila222 (2020-09-13)

Banned Shakila222 has much to be proud of Shakila222 has much to be proud of Shakila222 has much to be proud of Shakila222 has much to be proud of Shakila222 has much to be proud of Shakila222 has much to be proud of Shakila222 has much to be proud of Shakila222 has much to be proud of Shakila222 has much to be proud of Shakila222's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,206 Times in 499 Posts
    A. O. A

Guyz

Today i am going to discuss this pair..
    results of analysis of using daily pivot point calculations
    I see this pair still in strong bullish movement . If this pair keep moving to up side , I predict this pair will reach to the next resistance level,
    maybe this pair will make some correction to the next high level.
    Up trend is indicated from the Simple Moving Average and Bollinger Bands indicator . BUY position is better choice now, you can set target profit level
    35 pips from current price
    forex ke trading main yeh bhe ek great pair hai trading krne ke liye or new user ke liye tu yeh ek gift hai ap log agar es pair per watch kr ke trading
    krte ho tu forex ke trading main es jesa koe or pair nh hai yeh ek great pair hai forex ke trading main watch kr ke trading kren tu best earning deta
    hai yeh pair ,

Thnks

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Shakila222 For This Useful Post:

maqsood98 (2020-09-13)

Banned Alikhan4 has a reputation beyond repute Alikhan4 has a reputation beyond repute Alikhan4 has a reputation beyond repute Alikhan4 has a reputation beyond repute Alikhan4 has a reputation beyond repute Alikhan4 has a reputation beyond repute Alikhan4 has a reputation beyond repute Alikhan4 has a reputation beyond repute Alikhan4 has a reputation beyond repute Alikhan4 has a reputation beyond repute Alikhan4 has a reputation beyond repute Alikhan4's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,613 Times in 9,210 Posts
    hello guys aj kal market down ja rahi hai bearish trand chal raha hai

hum ko trade krny mein jaldi nahin krna strong support or strong resistance per

jab tak marekt na tach kry to us time tak trade nahin krna chahye kal kay or aj kay

price ki moevemint ko agr dekha jai to to buy market nahin gai to hum sell ki entry

bearish trand hai strong resistance se krin gy next strong support ko market tach kar sakti hai,

good luk,keep up it

Member sanaanwar is a splendid one to behold sanaanwar is a splendid one to behold sanaanwar is a splendid one to behold sanaanwar is a splendid one to behold sanaanwar is a splendid one to behold sanaanwar is a splendid one to behold sanaanwar is a splendid one to behold sanaanwar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear fourm friends and traders, I am guided by indicators Stochasis (7,5,3)
    which break high and fibbo indicator trend down and assuming that there are
    several possible markets trend is overbought then I will use the trapping
    strategy with market position BUY I predict this pair have bullish direction
    I suggest to take LONG position today.
    Time frame that is considered while making support and resistance levels
    – use Daily and Weekly time frame, consider the daily economic news before
    taking the trade. money management is very effective for getting profits
    with stop loss and take profits method with current trading position.
    Good Luck

Highly Reputed Member markwin has a reputation beyond repute markwin has a reputation beyond repute markwin has a reputation beyond repute markwin has a reputation beyond repute markwin has a reputation beyond repute markwin has a reputation beyond repute markwin has a reputation beyond repute markwin has a reputation beyond repute markwin has a reputation beyond repute markwin has a reputation beyond repute markwin has a reputation beyond repute markwin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,187 Times in 6,164 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 1
    Dear i.forex members
    On this Day i will predicted this pair have being bearish down SELL direction
    the price is break Resistance and Trend Line and it is moving down side with having the long signal from the parabolic SAR
    the market trend could remain in this position and I expected support resistance levels
    A dot below the candles that indicates a downtrend direction
    in addition to that we can see a SELL signal on the MACD indicator
    I suggest to take short terms position on SELL today

Banned RYK has a reputation beyond repute RYK has a reputation beyond repute RYK has a reputation beyond repute RYK has a reputation beyond repute RYK has a reputation beyond repute RYK has a reputation beyond repute RYK has a reputation beyond repute RYK has a reputation beyond repute RYK has a reputation beyond repute RYK has a reputation beyond repute RYK has a reputation beyond repute RYK's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,046 Times in 13,631 Posts
    Today
    market trend: Bearish sell
    Resistance points and Support points going down and moving average also tell a about market down
    Current price aur previous price market ke down hony ka ishara de rahe hain
    If you cannot learn about market trend then you will face loss
    Always keep patience and get a huge profit in your trading

Banned Neon has a reputation beyond repute Neon has a reputation beyond repute Neon has a reputation beyond repute Neon has a reputation beyond repute Neon has a reputation beyond repute Neon has a reputation beyond repute Neon has a reputation beyond repute Neon has a reputation beyond repute Neon has a reputation beyond repute Neon has a reputation beyond repute Neon has a reputation beyond repute Neon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,539 Times in 4,796 Posts
    Yesterday morning i also bough silver but ut didn't reached my target but able to cross above the 37 levels and i closed with few pips of profit, Not able to understand silver movement.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Neon For This Useful Post:

fazal12 (2020-09-13)

Banned Neon has a reputation beyond repute Neon has a reputation beyond repute Neon has a reputation beyond repute Neon has a reputation beyond repute Neon has a reputation beyond repute Neon has a reputation beyond repute Neon has a reputation beyond repute Neon has a reputation beyond repute Neon has a reputation beyond repute Neon has a reputation beyond repute Neon has a reputation beyond repute Neon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,539 Times in 4,796 Posts
    Yesterday morning i also bough silver but ut didn't reached my target but able to cross above the 37 levels and i closed with few pips of profit, Not able to understand silver movement.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Neon For This Useful Post:

fazal12 (2020-09-15)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 539 of 4438 FirstFirst ... 39 439 489 529 537 538 539 540 541 549 589 639 1039 1539 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)