+ Reply to Thread
Page 893 of 5200 FirstFirst ... 393 793 843 883 891 892 893 894 895 903 943 993 1393 1893 ... LastLast
Results 8,921 to 8,930 of 52000

Thread: Gold

Banned bossbaby has a reputation beyond repute bossbaby has a reputation beyond repute bossbaby has a reputation beyond repute bossbaby has a reputation beyond repute bossbaby has a reputation beyond repute bossbaby has a reputation beyond repute bossbaby has a reputation beyond repute bossbaby has a reputation beyond repute bossbaby has a reputation beyond repute bossbaby has a reputation beyond repute bossbaby has a reputation beyond repute bossbaby's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,039 Times in 2,381 Posts
    If we seems that closing graph of this pair its overall trend show us buy, and moving average is looking strong up side ,I think it can little bit move up but looking world's situation by Covide,20 it can be move to the down side ,so my suggestions are to sell here ,
    If you like & agree .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bossbaby For This Useful Post:

naqashrazasyed (2020-08-04)

Member Menu2020 has much to be proud of Menu2020 has much to be proud of Menu2020 has much to be proud of Menu2020 has much to be proud of Menu2020 has much to be proud of Menu2020 has much to be proud of Menu2020 has much to be proud of Menu2020 has much to be proud of Menu2020 has much to be proud of Menu2020's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,153 Times in 635 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Gold

Pivot Point 1977.46

1 Supporting 1976.35
    2 Supporting 1975.28
    3 Supporting 1974.22

1 Resistance 1978.88
    2 Resistance 1978.99
    3 Resistance 1982.86

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Menu2020 For This Useful Post:

Apple99 (2020-08-04), naqashrazasyed (2020-08-04)

Trusted Member Naeem88 has a reputation beyond repute Naeem88 has a reputation beyond repute Naeem88 has a reputation beyond repute Naeem88 has a reputation beyond repute Naeem88 has a reputation beyond repute Naeem88 has a reputation beyond repute Naeem88 has a reputation beyond repute Naeem88 has a reputation beyond repute Naeem88 has a reputation beyond repute Naeem88 has a reputation beyond repute Naeem88 has a reputation beyond repute Naeem88's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,663 Times in 4,353 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Today Market trend:sell

Current price aur previous price market ke down hony ka ishara de rahe hain

Resistance and Support points bhi market ke down hony ka ishara de rahe hain

So i suggest today trade on sell

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Naeem88 For This Useful Post:

Ass (2020-08-04), Menu2020 (2020-08-04), naqashrazasyed (2020-08-04)

Highly Reputed Member Locky has a reputation beyond repute Locky has a reputation beyond repute Locky has a reputation beyond repute Locky has a reputation beyond repute Locky has a reputation beyond repute Locky has a reputation beyond repute Locky has a reputation beyond repute Locky has a reputation beyond repute Locky has a reputation beyond repute Locky has a reputation beyond repute Locky has a reputation beyond repute Locky's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,834 Times in 12,082 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 1
    Market exchanging sign rely upon a pointers

Resistance points and Support points of market goes down.
    The pointers educate us concerning business sector down so do the exchanging Sell and get an enormous benefit
    So could the trading in Sell and get a huge profit.
    As this pair we know that .Big movement of every pair also because of news. News of donald trump is most important. About USA and Chaina trades...
    I am doing trading on this pair . After the analysis of moving arevages . Parabolic SR.

?•°And also Use MACD trend analysis..?•°

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Locky For This Useful Post:

Ass (2020-08-04), Menu2020 (2020-08-04), naqashrazasyed (2020-08-04)

Trusted Member Zaib55 has a reputation beyond repute Zaib55 has a reputation beyond repute Zaib55 has a reputation beyond repute Zaib55 has a reputation beyond repute Zaib55 has a reputation beyond repute Zaib55 has a reputation beyond repute Zaib55 has a reputation beyond repute Zaib55 has a reputation beyond repute Zaib55 has a reputation beyond repute Zaib55 has a reputation beyond repute Zaib55 has a reputation beyond repute Zaib55's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,575 Times in 5,993 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indian Forex Forum is a good profitable site in

the world. it is very easy in working and its

method of posting simple and more reliable

this is a apportunity for all trader that in this

COVID-19 day's stay home and earn money at

home.

Click "THANKS" if you like my post.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zaib55 For This Useful Post:

Apple99 (2020-08-04), Menu2020 (2020-08-04), naqashrazasyed (2020-08-04)

Trusted Member Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,552 Times in 4,436 Posts
    Market analisisss..
    using multiple time frame analysis will gives you a clearer view of the market and increases chance to making profit. to get consistent profits we must have a good strategy, many of the strategies we use but must match your trading style.

you also need to have emotional control, and good money management.I hope you can earn consistent profit from my signal, good luck

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Muhammed Awais For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Banned Ahad45 has a reputation beyond repute Ahad45 has a reputation beyond repute Ahad45 has a reputation beyond repute Ahad45 has a reputation beyond repute Ahad45 has a reputation beyond repute Ahad45 has a reputation beyond repute Ahad45 has a reputation beyond repute Ahad45 has a reputation beyond repute Ahad45 has a reputation beyond repute Ahad45 has a reputation beyond repute Ahad45 has a reputation beyond repute Ahad45's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,886 Times in 3,426 Posts
    Today market trending is buy

Moving average or techincall indicator shows that markete move up side

According to my analysis today this pair is looking BEARISH

We should trade buy

If you understand the marketing strategies then you will earn better profit.

If you cannot learn about market trend then you will face lose

Best strategy give Best profit in forex trading

Banned PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 49,363 Times in 14,181 Posts
    Hy, Helo
    Me thek hon Guys ap kasy hain sab log.. umeed ha sab khariyat se hon gy . dosto ap sab log jasy k janty hain k forex
    trading aj kal achi ni chal rhe ha . Us ke chand reasons hain. hat ak pair ak kal jasy b trade lagao loss me he
    jaa raha ha . Or ya vala pair b aaj kal kuch khas profit ni dy raha pata ni asa q ho raha ha . Forex trading me
    bus vohi log acha profit earn kr rahy hain jin logon ko market ka kuch experience ha ya jo isky technical
    analysis samj sakty hain. Baki mery jasy to bus . Loss he me rehty hai .
    Lakin me ap sab ko bus yahi kehna chahta hon. K please himat na haarna . Apna time ay ga . ..
    forex trading me bus vohi log success hovy hain jo Emotional ni hoty.... So good luck and keep it up...

15. The Following User Says Thank You to PAK786 For This Useful Post:

Locky (2020-08-04)

Banned Nelson has a reputation beyond repute Nelson has a reputation beyond repute Nelson has a reputation beyond repute Nelson has a reputation beyond repute Nelson has a reputation beyond repute Nelson has a reputation beyond repute Nelson has a reputation beyond repute Nelson has a reputation beyond repute Nelson has a reputation beyond repute Nelson has a reputation beyond repute Nelson has a reputation beyond repute Nelson's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,225 Times in 10,261 Posts
    calculation is thats,
    RSI ON SELL
    Parabolic SAR SELL
    bOLLIngr bands on sell side moving
    my openions of this pair is:SELL
    You will earn more money if you will follow my views,
    because i have posted this after checking the previous routine clearly
    simply moving on parabolic levels today best views

my technical analysis and fandamantal

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nelson For This Useful Post:

Locky (2020-08-04), Muhammed Awais (2020-08-04)

Banned SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,321 Times in 20,098 Posts
    Hello..
    every one how are you.... I hope all of you shall be all right. ..Jasy k ap sab log janty hain k forex trading itna easy ni
    ha jitna k hamain nazar aa raha hota ha . Is me emotional conditionns ko b face krna parta ha . Us time jab hamain
    big loss ho raha hota ha ...iis currency pair pr . Serf vohi log trading kr sakty hain. Jinhain. Market ke kuch
    know of . Ya phir 5 to 6 years ka experience. Hamary jasy new comers to bus yahan loss khany he aaty hain...
    in pair ke movement bohat fast ha . Or jasy k apko pata ha . . Chances of losses b bohat hain. . So may ap sab se
    request krta hon k ap sab log is pair pr Trade krny se pehly Khob isy samj lain itny MACD indicators and technical
    analysis ko b samj lain. Vo is liy k apko loss k chances kam ho jain. At the end Good luck for your future.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SA148P For This Useful Post:

Locky (2020-08-04), Muhammed Awais (2020-08-04), PAK786 (2020-08-04)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 893 of 5200 FirstFirst ... 393 793 843 883 891 892 893 894 895 903 943 993 1393 1893 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)