+ Reply to Thread
Page 4356 of 5200 FirstFirst ... 3356 3856 4256 4306 4346 4354 4355 4356 4357 4358 4366 4406 4456 4856 ... LastLast
Results 43,551 to 43,560 of 52000

Thread: Gold

Member dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my dear absolutely to me, I personally do consider gold market is a very dangerous place for trade , but expert trader can easily make profit by Gold trading . Newbie trader shouldn't try to trade on gold , because gold market move mysteriously . Brokers take high spread for gold trading . Gold trading is perfect for skills trader .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,780 Times in 1,855 Posts
    gold ek aesa pair ha jo moving ka mamly ma bohat hi zaida tezz ha kio ka is ki movement itny tezz hotey ha ka is ka andaza nhi lagaya ja sakta ha ya ek bohat fast pair ha is pa trade bohat zaida dhayan ka sath karna partey ha

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Aliakbar2016 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-15), alizubair (2017-10-15), billyboy00007 (2017-10-29), FOREXMAN (2017-10-15), incomejobs (2017-10-15), jellybelly2017 (2017-10-19), kanita (2017-10-15), munibkhan (2017-10-16), punjabpolice (2017-10-15), rehanayaz (2017-10-16), sufiyan22 (2017-10-29), Trump (2017-10-15), zahid2016 (2017-10-15)

Senior Member Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Look my every morning market review on my youtube channel
    subscribe to my twitter https://twitter.com/alexbukuros

Senior Member Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by punjabpolice View Post
    mere bhai forex ke trading main gold ke trading bht he best trading hai gold main risk hai leken gold ke trading main earning bht he best hai agar hum watch kr ke gold per trading krte hain or es ke movement ko dekh ker trading krte hain tu he hum log forex ke trading main se best earning kr skte hain gold ke trading main earning hai best
    ji bhai gold risky jarur he lekin isme aap asha profit jarur make kr lete ho isme koi shak nhi he me alwayse forex me gold par trade krna hi like krta hun gold mera favrout pair he and me hmesha hi isko like krta hun and hmesha karta rhuga bhai
    PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES AND POST VERY CAREFULLY DONT POST ANY RUDE WORDS THANK YOU

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to garrysidhu For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-24), incomejobs (2017-10-19)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Member alizubair has a brilliant future alizubair has a brilliant future alizubair has a brilliant future alizubair has a brilliant future alizubair has a brilliant future alizubair has a brilliant future alizubair has a brilliant future alizubair has a brilliant future alizubair has a brilliant future alizubair has a brilliant future alizubair has a brilliant future alizubair's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,855 Times in 314 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think gold trading is the best in the forex trading gold trading is so risky you can trade on the gold if you have good investment in the forex market and you have also good experience and good knowledge again the gold than you can work on gold and earning best money but trading on gold with experience and knowledge

11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to alizubair For This Useful Post:

Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-15), ayeshapak (2017-10-09), FOREXMAN (2017-10-15), garrysidhu (2017-10-11), incomejobs (2017-10-09), munibkhan (2017-10-14), punjabpolice (2017-10-09), zahid2016 (2017-10-15)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Trusted Member punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,749 Times in 2,873 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere bhai forex ke trading main gold ke trading bht he best trading hai gold main risk hai leken gold ke trading main earning bht he best hai agar hum watch kr ke gold per trading krte hain or es ke movement ko dekh ker trading krte hain tu he hum log forex ke trading main se best earning kr skte hain gold ke trading main earning hai best

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to punjabpolice For This Useful Post:

Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-20), alizubair (2017-10-06), ayeshapak (2017-10-06), FOREXMAN (2017-10-28), garrysidhu (2017-10-11), incomejobs (2017-10-07), jellybelly2017 (2017-10-15), munibkhan (2017-10-14), rafictn (2017-10-14)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4356 of 5200 FirstFirst ... 3356 3856 4256 4306 4346 4354 4355 4356 4357 4358 4366 4406 4456 4856 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)