+ Reply to Thread
Page 4359 of 5200 FirstFirst ... 3359 3859 4259 4309 4349 4357 4358 4359 4360 4361 4369 4409 4459 4859 ... LastLast
Results 43,581 to 43,590 of 52000

Thread: Gold

Senior Member rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,190 Times in 2,040 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    gold is thi best pair ha forex me sab se loss hota ha to profit bi bohat hota ha or mery khyal mer treding ek asna km ha or ye lalch hume maraw dei hai to loss se bachny k liye moti investment ho to no losss

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rehanayaz For This Useful Post:

alizubair (2017-09-25), incomejobs (2017-09-26)

Banned Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,780 Times in 1,855 Posts
    gold ek bohat bara pair ha and bohat zaida khatarnak pair ha kio ka is ki movement bohat zaida tezz hotey ha ya profit be bohat deta ha and loss be bohat deta ha is liye is pa jab be trade ki jae tu dhayan se ki jae na ka asey hi

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aliakbar2016 For This Useful Post:

billyboy00007 (2017-09-27), incomejobs (2017-09-24), kanita (2017-09-29), munibkhan (2017-09-27), punjabpolice (2017-09-26), sufiyan22 (2017-09-29), zahid2016 (2017-09-27)

Senior Member Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,260 Times in 1,716 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading on gold is really looking a great sound but you have to be aware of all the facts and figures and some of the basic fundamental analysis as well just try to go with your trend that's all.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Abniali05 For This Useful Post:

incomejobs (2017-09-28)

Senior Member Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Look my every morning market review on my youtube channel
    subscribe to my twitter https://twitter.com/alexbukuros

---------- Post added 09-22-2017 at 05:23 AM ---------- Previous post was 09-21-2017 at 06:03 AM ----------

Senior Member Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    gold asha pair he kai bar gold me aap ashi trade krke success ho skte ho me alwayse gold pe trrade krna like krta hun kyo ke je big currency pair he gold mera favrout pair he trade krne ke lie me gold par trade krna like krta hun
    PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES AND POST VERY CAREFULLY DONT POST ANY RUDE WORDS THANK YOU

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Gold ek asha curency pair he bhai me alwayse gold par trade karna like krta hun gold mera favrout pair he me alwaysw gold par ashi trade krke ashi success hasil kr skta hun gold pe agar hm trade krege to success jarur hoge isme koi shak nhi
    PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES AND POST VERY CAREFULLY DONT POST ANY RUDE WORDS THANK YOU

Junior Member arslan ali is an unknown quantity at this point arslan ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Bank notes of different currencies, including Euro, U.S. Dollar, Turkish Lira or Brazilian Reais, are photographed in Frankfurt, Germany, in this illustration picture taken May 7, 2017. REUTERS/Kai Pfaffenbach/Illustration

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4359 of 5200 FirstFirst ... 3359 3859 4259 4309 4349 4357 4358 4359 4360 4361 4369 4409 4459 4859 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)