+ Reply to Thread
Page 4376 of 5200 FirstFirst ... 3376 3876 4276 4326 4366 4374 4375 4376 4377 4378 4386 4426 4476 4876 ... LastLast
Results 43,751 to 43,760 of 52000

Thread: Gold

Trusted Member punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,750 Times in 2,873 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    gold ke trading bht he best trading hai gold kam time main ups and down hota hai es liye gold ke trading bht he best hai ap log watch kr ke ek achi investment ke sath gold per trading kr sakte hain gold bht zida ups and down hota hai es liye main zida trading gold or oil ke he krta hon kun ke es ke trading best trading hai,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Look my every morning market review on my youtube channel
    subscribe to my twitter https://twitter.com/alexbukuros

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member $$$the best$$$ will become famous soon enough $$$the best$$$'s Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The euro against the dollar made an attempt to break through the 1.3100 level, but did not settle it until now, and continues to trade within the price shown sideways range image, making us hold onto the scenario suggested morning unchanged.
    Expected trading range for today is between: the support 1.3000 and resistance 1.3200
    General tendency is expected for today: both sides

Senior Member Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Member hojorat is an unknown quantity at this point hojorat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Gold pr mainy zaydah working nhi ki hai kio k mughy is mai koi best strategy nhi mili aur mainy kabhi wo cheeze apply nhi ki jis mai kuch better performance na ho is leyay humy currency mai he tab takkam krna chayay...

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

---------- Post added 01-27-2017 at 06:21 AM ---------- Previous post was 01-26-2017 at 07:23 AM ----------

Junior Member $$$the best$$$ will become famous soon enough $$$the best$$$'s Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Continue to pair the euro against the dollar to fluctuate around the level of 1.2910, closing yesterday without him, but we note that the Stochastic provides positive signals on the daily time frame, accompanied by the support of the SMA 50 to the price of the bottom.
    These factors make us expect a bullish trend today targeting mainly 1.3145 levels while requires a clear breach and stability above 1.2910
    Expected trading range for today is between: the support 1.2800 and resistance 1.3145

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    He achieved the euro versus the dollar managed to rush upward through the breach of 1.2390 initially, and attempts to stabilize it.

Therefore, our morning expectations remain valid and effective promoted penetration stated goal now 1.2600

Expected trading range for today is between: Support 1.2270 1.2600 resistance

Member maryrosi is an unknown quantity at this point maryrosi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    http://[URL=http://s1028.photobucket.com/user/maryrosi1/media/GOLD_zpsznnszuzc.jpg.html][/URL]

DAILY ANALYSIS FOR: GOLD
    TIME FRAME: H1
    INDICATORS: MA 33
    TOOLS: FIBO PIVOT
    PIVOT AREA IN PRICE: 1214,17
    AREA RESISTANCE 1: IN PRICE 1219,27
    RESISTANCE AREA 2: IN PRICE 1225,57
    SUPPORT AREA 1: IN PRICE 1209,08
    SUPPORT AREA 2: IN PRICE 1202.78
    TREND: STILL UP (BECAUSE THE PRICE IS STILL IN THE MA 33)
    TARGET: TO RIDE HIS TARGET AREA RESISTANCE IN 2 / IN PRICE 1225,57

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4376 of 5200 FirstFirst ... 3376 3876 4276 4326 4366 4374 4375 4376 4377 4378 4386 4426 4476 4876 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)