+ Reply to Thread
Page 4357 of 5200 FirstFirst ... 3357 3857 4257 4307 4347 4355 4356 4357 4358 4359 4367 4407 4457 4857 ... LastLast
Results 43,561 to 43,570 of 52000

Thread: Gold

Senior Member rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,189 Times in 2,040 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes bhai g bilkul theek ha kaha se apne me apki baat pe agree krtah on ager apko kuch profit hota ha to apko chahye k apko usi pe agree kro lalach na krna to lloss ho sakta ha apki ek ghalti ki waja se profit loss me ja sakta ha to apko chahye k ap ek liment k sath km krna chahye

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to rehanayaz For This Useful Post:

billyboy00007 (2017-10-19), FOREXMAN (2017-10-20), incomejobs (2017-10-14), jellybelly2017 (2017-10-19), punjabpolice (2017-10-06), yulbang111 (2017-10-21)

Senior Member Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Look my every morning market review on my youtube channel
    subscribe to my twitter https://twitter.com/alexbukuros

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member waheeha ashfaq is on a distinguished road waheeha ashfaq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Price raised $5 after market open and formed another bullish candle on daily chart, if its able to break the 1551 then we see some quick rally toward all time high, Hold on buy order till all time high.

Senior Member Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

---------- Post added 10-05-2017 at 05:40 AM ---------- Previous post was 10-04-2017 at 05:56 AM ----------

Member ayeshapak is a splendid one to behold ayeshapak is a splendid one to behold ayeshapak is a splendid one to behold ayeshapak is a splendid one to behold ayeshapak is a splendid one to behold ayeshapak is a splendid one to behold ayeshapak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai mine to demo ki trading per gold ki trading ki hi or moje lag raha hi ki gold best hi trading min leken is min to muje buht hi risk lagta hi trading min gold ki trading risky hi is min ham logo ka knowledge zyada huna chaye per hi ham trading min gold per trading kr skte hin gold ki trading min profit ziyda hi but risk hi min to abi pair per kronge trading

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ayeshapak For This Useful Post:

alizubair (2017-10-03), incomejobs (2017-10-07), munibkhan (2017-10-15), punjabpolice (2017-10-02), rafictn (2017-10-04)

Member alizubair has a brilliant future alizubair has a brilliant future alizubair has a brilliant future alizubair has a brilliant future alizubair has a brilliant future alizubair has a brilliant future alizubair has a brilliant future alizubair has a brilliant future alizubair has a brilliant future alizubair has a brilliant future alizubair has a brilliant future alizubair's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,855 Times in 314 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think gold trading is the best trading in the forex makret gold movement is so good give good profit in the forex trading so i love gold trading gove move very fast and give great money but if you trade in the gold your experience is so good in the forex trading and investment is so good in the forex trading than start trading in gold

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to alizubair For This Useful Post:

ayeshapak (2017-10-02), incomejobs (2017-10-04), munibkhan (2017-10-15), punjabpolice (2017-10-02), rafictn (2017-10-04)

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,408 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are many things in which you could trade some traders are trading withe currency pair and some traders are trading withe metals such like silver platinum and some traders trading with the gold the gold trading need big account .

Member shahid1990 is a jewel in the rough shahid1990 is a jewel in the rough shahid1990 is a jewel in the rough shahid1990's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The dollar remained supported after Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen indicated last week that the central bank was sticking to plans for a third rate hike this year.
    The dollar received an additional boost from fresh hopes for U.S. tax reform after the Trump administration outlined plans for a sweeping overhaul of the U.S. tax code last Wednesday.
    Trading volumes were expected to remain thin with Australian markets closed on Monday for the Labor Day holiday.

---------- Post added at 04:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 PM ----------

The dollar gained in Asia on Monday and the euro dropped as investors mulled the implications of the disputed referendum on Catalonia independence in Spain on the euro zone and a sentiment survey out of Japan in a thin trading day with China's markets shut for the week and holidays regionally expected to see thin flows.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to shahid1990 For This Useful Post:

ayeshapak (2017-10-02)

Trusted Member punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,750 Times in 2,873 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke trading main sab se best trading gold ke he hai main tu krta he trading gold or oil per he hon kun ke gold or oil main best profit hai or kam time main en main best earning hai es liye main gold or oil ke trading krta hon gold main great profit hai agar hum log best watch kr ke gold per trading krte hain tu hum best earning kr skte hain gold main se

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to punjabpolice For This Useful Post:

Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-20), alizubair (2017-10-02), ayeshapak (2017-10-02), FOREXMAN (2017-10-28), incomejobs (2017-10-02), jellybelly2017 (2017-10-02), munibkhan (2017-10-14), rafictn (2017-10-04), rehanayaz (2017-10-03)

Member shahid1990 is a jewel in the rough shahid1990 is a jewel in the rough shahid1990 is a jewel in the rough shahid1990's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The difference between success and failure in Forex trading is very likely to depend upon which currency pairs you choose to trade each week, and not on the exact trading methods you might use to determine trade entries and exits. Each week I am going to analyze fundamentals, sentiment and technical positions in order to determine which currency pairs are most likely to produce the easiest and most profitable trading opportunities over the next week. In some cases it will be trading the trend. In other cases it will be trading support and resistance levels during more ranging markets.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4357 of 5200 FirstFirst ... 3357 3857 4257 4307 4347 4355 4356 4357 4358 4359 4367 4407 4457 4857 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)