+ Reply to Thread

Thread: BuzzFX low commission, competitions & rewards

Junior Member buzzfxbroker is an unknown quantity at this point buzzfxbroker's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by VikramSingh View Post
    I don’t think just having one particular thing makes for it. We need to have many things working for us which are how we will be able to succeed. I am with OctaFX where I get everything working nicely for me since they have excellent conditions that counts for LOWEST possible spreads at 0.1 pips to 100% security with them been licensed by FCA and many such features, it’s terrific working with such reliable and trustworthy company and helps big time.
    How about a $5 round turn commission Vikram? That's the offer we're running in March. Click here if you want to take advantage of the low commission offer. Also I'm impressed you caught a Pokemon! I wish Indian Forex would bring that game back - I want a go.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned VikramSingh will become famous soon enough VikramSingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don’t think just having one particular thing makes for it. We need to have many things working for us which are how we will be able to succeed. I am with OctaFX where I get everything working nicely for me since they have excellent conditions that counts for LOWEST possible spreads at 0.1 pips to 100% security with them been licensed by FCA and many such features, it’s terrific working with such reliable and trustworthy company and helps big time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member buzzfxbroker is an unknown quantity at this point buzzfxbroker's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello again,

I've had some questions about the reward scheme and how it works so I thought I'd take the time to clarify:

The BuzzFX rewards scheme is unique in that it's not a bonus scheme and any rewards will be paid into a separate wallet to your MT4 account. This means your rewards are protected and you can't lose it trading.

We'll match the rewards to every deposit you make up to a total of $5000, and we'll add $1 for every 20 lots traded.

As soon as you earn the amount of dollars originally deposited in lots traded, we will automatically transfer your reward account balance to your trading account where you can trade with it or withdraw it as cash. Full details of the reward scheme, including examples, are on the website here: https://www.buzzfx.com/en/reward-scheme

We developed this scheme after extensive discussions with traders from all over the world and would love to know what you think of it.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

BuzzFX low commission, competitions & rewards

Hi guys,

As the new broker in town we're offering a great deal for traders who open a new account with us.

Sign up between now and 28th February and trade with a low commission of $7 (round turn) earn up to $5000 in rewards plus be in with a chance to win one of the following: Apple iPad Pro, Apple iPhone 7, Samsung Galaxy S7 or Samsung Galaxy TabPro S.

To qualify just open your new live account and deposit a minimum of $200.

+ Reply to Thread