बोनस 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: कोई कारण नहीं के साथ खाते में अक्षम

InstaForex Official Representative IFX Yvonne will become famous soon enough IFX Yvonne's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    13.50 USD
    Thanks
    <instaforex without reason aap ka account disable nai karta is ka yeh reason hota hai mera account 5 to 8 time disable hua hua reason yeh tha ky agar aap ko monthly 250$ bonus receive hua hai aur aap ny aik trade sy 190$ to 220$ profit aik trade sy make kiya hai tu yeh risky ho jata hai itni bari withdraw laganay sy wo aap ka account disable kar saktay hain secondly aap cheating kartay hain like ky aap multiple account create kartay hain third aap two accounts ko opposite trade open kartay hain aik account par buy kar diya aur 2nd account ko sell kar diya yeh bi cheating case hai un ky pass robots hai jo pata laga deta hai ky aap ny cheating ki hain ky nai aap un sy nai bach saktay hin aik method sy aap success hasil kar saktay hain aap ka agar bonus 250$ hain tu aap profit 1$ to 60$ make kary pir withdraw lagaye inshallah aap ka account disable nai ho ga aur aap vpn service multiple account opposite trading in sy avoid kary low profit best hai cheating karnay ka khuch faida nai ho ga loss hi loss hai so care kary mujay sab samaj lag gayi hai mein ny har tarah sy is par trading ki multiple account banaye script use ki sab khuch kiya but in sy bach na saka so aap care kary legal way sy trading kary>

Hi Sam8089! Have you tried to contact the Antifraud Department about that matter?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to IFX Yvonne For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

3. <a href="">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    Member sami8089 is an unknown quantity at this point sami8089's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    192.00 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by IFX Yvonne View Post
    <instaforex without reason aap ka account disable nai karta is ka yeh reason hota hai mera account 5 to 8 time disable hua hua reason yeh tha ky agar aap ko monthly 250$ bonus receive hua hai aur aap ny aik trade sy 190$ to 220$ profit aik trade sy make kiya hai tu yeh risky ho jata hai itni bari withdraw laganay sy wo aap ka account disable kar saktay hain secondly aap cheating kartay hain like ky aap multiple account create kartay hain third aap two accounts ko opposite trade open kartay hain aik account par buy kar diya aur 2nd account ko sell kar diya yeh bi cheating case hai un ky pass robots hai jo pata laga deta hai ky aap ny cheating ki hain ky nai aap un sy nai bach saktay hin aik method sy aap success hasil kar saktay hain aap ka agar bonus 250$ hain tu aap profit 1$ to 60$ make kary pir withdraw lagaye inshallah aap ka account disable nai ho ga aur aap vpn service multiple account opposite trading in sy avoid kary low profit best hai cheating karnay ka khuch faida nai ho ga loss hi loss hai so care kary mujay sab samaj lag gayi hai mein ny har tarah sy is par trading ki multiple account banaye script use ki sab khuch kiya but in sy bach na saka so aap care kary legal way sy trading kary>

Hi Sam8089! Have you tried to contact the Antifraud Department about that matter?
    sir my account not disable i only tell him to all member instaforex not disable account without any reasons............................................................................. .................................................. ............................................

5. The Following User Says Thank You to sami8089 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member Freebird is on a distinguished road Freebird's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    823.62 USD
    Thanks
    My own account was disabled too after withdrawal of 135 neteller which is very bad of the broker, I thought instaforex was a good broker until this happen to me and I no they ain't reliable brokers at all.

InstaForex Official Representative IFX Yvonne will become famous soon enough IFX Yvonne's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    13.50 USD
    Thanks
    <My own account was disabled too after withdrawal of 135 neteller which is very bad of the broker, I thought instaforex was a good broker until this happen to me and I no they ain't reliable brokers at all.>

Hi Freebird! Have you tried to contact the Antifraud Department about that matter?

Accumulated bonus
    192.00 USD
    Thanks
    my account disable i do nothing i don't know why they disable my account today i withdraw 19$ in payco after 5 to 7 hours my account disable i send email to antifraud department i wait for the response
    Trading account number (login): 7635743

Accumulated bonus
    13.50 USD
    Thanks
    <my account disable i do nothing i don't know why they disable my account today i withdraw 19$ in payco after 5 to 7 hours my account disable i send email to antifraud department i wait for the response
    Trading account number (login): 7635743 >

Hi Sami8089, May I ask if you have already got a response from the Antifraud Department?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to IFX Yvonne For This Useful Post:

sami8089 (04-21-2017)

Accumulated bonus
    192.00 USD
    Thanks
    <my account disable i do nothing i don't know why they disable my account today i withdraw 19$ in payco after 5 to 7 hours my account disable i send email to antifraud department i wait for the response
    Trading account number (login): 7635743 >

Hi Sami8089, May I ask if you have already got a response from the Antifraud Department?
    sir still not get response i wait too much but not get email from the antifraud i sent email i send my login info and documents but still not get response i am very confused what is my mistake please say to anti-fraud what is the reason of disable my account ..
    and also the Indian forex forum admin not de-attach my account because my account disable and i already asked to about this matter to forum admin but they ask me they not help me ...

Accumulated bonus
    13.50 USD
    Thanks
    <sir still not get response i wait too much but not get email from the antifraud i sent email i send my login info and documents but still not get response i am very confused what is my mistake please say to anti-fraud what is the reason of disable my account ..
    and also the Indian forex forum admin not de-attach my account because my account disable and i already asked to about this matter to forum admin but they ask me they not help me ...: >

Hi Sami8089! Please wait, I already forwarded your concern to my colleagues, and I will get back to you right after I got a response from them. Thank you!

Accumulated bonus
    192.00 USD
    Thanks
    <sir still not get response i wait too much but not get email from the antifraud i sent email i send my login info and documents but still not get response i am very confused what is my mistake please say to anti-fraud what is the reason of disable my account ..
    and also the Indian forex forum admin not de-attach my account because my account disable and i already asked to about this matter to forum admin but they ask me they not help me ...: >

Hi Sami8089! Please wait, I already forwarded your concern to my colleagues, and I will get back to you right after I got a response from them. Thank you!
    thank you very much sir........
    .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..................................................

14. Huracan
    Accumulated bonus
    192.00 USD
    Thanks

Dear Client,

The system had detected the fact of connection between your account
    and accounts, which violated the rules of "Bonus for posting" Campaign
    or trading regulations of the Company before.

Сonsidering mentioned above you was excluded from bonus program.

Sincerely yours,
    AntiFraud Department
    InstaForex Group

and i send again email and i ask about which i have accounts i totally use one account and 1 year ago i use multiple accounts but i leave this account 1 year ago so i ask to anti-fraud department which i have accounts multiples can you give me accounts detail then i check and ask to disable this account which on my name so i wait for the response...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast