बोनस 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: कोई कारण नहीं के साथ खाते में अक्षम

InstaForex Official Representative IFX Yvonne will become famous soon enough IFX Yvonne's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    13.50 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sami8089 View Post
    Dear Client,

The system had detected the fact of connection between your account
    and accounts, which violated the rules of "Bonus for posting" Campaign
    or trading regulations of the Company before.

Сonsidering mentioned above you was excluded from bonus program.

Sincerely yours,
    AntiFraud Department
    InstaForex Group

and i send again email and i ask about which i have accounts i totally use one account and 1 year ago i use multiple accounts but i leave this account 1 year ago so i ask to anti-fraud department which i have accounts multiples can you give me accounts detail then i check and ask to disable this account which on my name so i wait for the response...
    Hi Sami8089! If you didn't receive any response from them anymore, that means they have already given all the explanations to you and have nothing to add. We hope you understand. And sorry this happened to you, but the rules are rules and they apply to everyone equally.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to IFX Yvonne For This Useful Post:

sami8089 (04-25-2017)

3. Contests
    InstaForex Official Representative IFX Yvonne will become famous soon enough IFX Yvonne's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    13.50 USD
    Thanks
    <Account Disabled With No Reason
    Today my account was Disabled without any reason by Insta forex as i made a 22 US dollar Withdrawal request they disabled my account. I sennt a mail to anti fraud department with my account number and my Identity Card scan copy but still no reply from them..
    My account number is
    Trading account number (login): 55382>

Hi Shamsurrehan! You have to wait for the response of the Antifraud Department about your concern. Thank you!

5. Contests
    Member shafique225 is a glorious beacon of light shafique225 is a glorious beacon of light shafique225 is a glorious beacon of light shafique225 is a glorious beacon of light shafique225 is a glorious beacon of light shafique225 is a glorious beacon of light shafique225's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    217.90 USD
    Thanks
    dear friend is main account us wakt he disabled kertay hain jab koee trader aik ip or aik computer ya aik he ip per aik say jiyada accounts open kertay hain yeh koee beri baat nahain hai insaan say ghalti ho jaati yah ghalti say kisay aisa computer account open ho jata hai jsi per pehlya say account bnaya hotay hain is liyeh aik he compuetr per aik he account hona chaiyeh meray khiayl main aik he account enough hai.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3