+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: EA Ilanesia

Banned Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,052 Times in 1,880 Posts
    robot trade karna or es mai app ka experience ka hona bohat aha hai agar app ko robot trade karna he ni aata hai to app k liye forex mai kam karna he mushkil hai or app ko acha earn b ni hota hai agr pata na ho to

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Merabnoor123 For This Useful Post:

Rehan218 (2020-12-03), shahzadm2 (2020-12-02)

Member fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    rebots that you can trade on forex with that you can use it you can understand the powerful ways to win from it .. you can make it as best you can to see the winning strategy from forex .. but if you can see forex without rebounds then you can win from your trading brain and I did use an EA for my trading account, but I made it myself and I tried to use the right money management on that account, I will try to make profitable orders on my trading account correctly

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to fakta For This Useful Post:

barcul (2019-08-28)

Member pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many forex robots or EAs now, but I believe more than 90% of them are not profitable. If an EA can make $ 1,000 to $ 2 million, then that is a good EA. It takes more than 2 years ($ 1K to $ 2M) if you generate at least 50% consistent profit every month. and If the EA or forex robot is for sale then I can say it's fake because why do you have to sell the EA if you already have enough funds and capital to start making real money on forex?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to pujhe For This Useful Post:

andi (2019-08-30)

Senior Member goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,775 Times in 2,161 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The euro fell against the dollar on Thursday after sources told Reuters that a growing numbers of European Central Bank policymakers were concerned by the strength of the euro and may go slower tightening monetary policy as a result.

The single currency has been falling steadily since hitting 2-1/2 year highs against the dollar on Tuesday, driven by upbeat U.S. economic data and concerns that the ECB will have to alter course in response to the euro’s 13 percent rise this year.

Member wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    but robots also come with returns with the job of managing good habits with strategies to switch with scripts to be programmed with complex initials presetteld to work with trades. and I use robot trading to manage my account, profit or loss, that's all but I don't use any trading robots to open positions, because that's really a bad habit I know that trade difficult forex robots cannot help you

Member tong will become famous soon enough tong will become famous soon enough tong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there really isn't any software like that that can help you a lot in your career, so for me, I think you have to be sure that the forex market can be very helpful if you study manual trading and you have to be sure about that. My friend and I do not recommend you to use scalping because I think this will not work for you and has many weaknesses I think the best way to get from the forex business is to use the long term and one day time frame gives a good signal in this type of trading

Member gretan will become famous soon enough gretan will become famous soon enough gretan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I lean auto trading is good for us. when we don't have big time to stay in the forex market then we can trade automatically. it helps us to open trade and close trade in time. a lot of the time i use this system and i feel very more satisfied with this style. and if we use EA well, then it can be very safe, sir, and we can use it at any time, but if our EA will use regular courses without trials it will be very dangerous if we use it using real money, because it could be the MC

11. The Following User Says Thank You to gretan For This Useful Post:

tong (2019-08-17)

Member surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    automated trading is absolutely safe. There is no insecurity in automated trading and that is why many traders use robots in trading there. With an automated trading process making profits is easy and flexible. You can use automated trading in a safe mind, and automated trading can be safe for traders who have spent years learning how to use an automated trading system, it is absolutely not recommended for beginners in the business world to use a trading system that is automated

13. The Following User Says Thank You to surjamal For This Useful Post:

gretan (2019-08-16)

Senior Member Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This chart is very complicated for me kio ka ma ny pehly bar is kisam ka chart dekha ha or ya bohat zaida ajeeb sa chart ha lekin hamay is system ma us waqat kam karna chahiye jab hamay us ka baray ma acha knowledge ho.

Member koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What is a robot? I've never heard of it. If we want to find a good robot, I think we can see an automated trading championship. There are many robots that are tested on the market directly. From them we can see whether the forex market is also good for robots. Try asking the creator to send you the robot. I do that. But, to get a champion robot is not easy. I just got a robot from the 25th. The results are not bad. That can produce 127% in three months.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast