+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: EA Bruht - Bongkar Bongkar Koleksi EA

Banned Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,052 Times in 1,880 Posts
    bhai es ka mujh k pata he ni hai ye kon sa broker hain es main kiss terha say join karna hai or es main kiya rule hainkiya ye bonus b det hain sub ko k ni or nahe es main abi tak kisi ney join kiya haior na he post dekhi mai ney

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Merabnoor123 For This Useful Post:

Rehan218 (2020-12-03)

Member yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex robot is a very interesting job. very helpful who have multiple accounts. I did not use it. because I only have 2 accounts still now. and I always use forex robots because this gives me free money to trade demo and I can understand how to invest real forex. and I use an EA robot, which helps me in my daily tasks on Forex, helps maintain consistency and sometimes to recover losses in my trading manual, and it is best that they are free and get here in the EA section. Trading that often generates 60-70% of profit and always works 24 hours by opening many very low risk margins

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to yogyes For This Useful Post:

nalawang (2019-08-26)

Member baalan will become famous soon enough baalan will become famous soon enough baalan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I still can't find a robot that can provide consistent benefits. Robots will only benefit once. After that it makes your account immediately destroyed. and using robots to manage our trade is a good strategy but must be assisted and monitored by us during the trade.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to baalan For This Useful Post:

haruh (2019-08-30)

Senior Member goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,775 Times in 2,161 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The Central Bank of Nigeria yesterday further injected $297 million into the Retail Secondary Market Intervention Sales (SMIS) segment of the foreign exchange market, raising the total intervention for the week to the sum of $547m.

Member aswaja will become famous soon enough aswaja will become famous soon enough aswaja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am still working with robots with continuous evaluation with daily entries with improvisation with customs returns with analysis and testing of new strategies with trading. and to continue to work with opportunities to manage with different customs with support. and and I am absolutely sure that my trading system is better than expert advisors because I can see the lowest risk, the highest prize and the opportunity trading opportunity in the chart, so I don't need to find another

Member bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think you are a useful scalper.it in a lot of time. I am really a fan of scalping.i use meta trader 5 for scalping. You can use it for scalping.it is the right platform for new brokers and traders. I really like using it. and I think forex scalping is a high risk for trading. You have to trade long if you want to make a profit ... you have to wait longer but it's profitable, good luck

Member kopai will become famous soon enough kopai will become famous soon enough kopai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    only in this condition if you copy from a trader who has a good history and who is not a big risk taker and always copies a trader whose account has less leverage than your account in this way your money will still be kept and we must calculate the risk of the trader we want to copy without knowing the level of risk and capital size of a trader is quite difficult to trade well from automatic copy trading. but in my opinion, the best option is to trade on a stronger and better signal base than automatic copy trading.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kopai For This Useful Post:

bhai ali (2019-08-17), Unregistered (2)

Member darwan will become famous soon enough darwan will become famous soon enough darwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    whether the use of EA will require a large capital gain if you want to use a larger average, friend.
    but if you use an EA with 10-20% profit every month, you don't have to use large capital to run an EA, all you do is test the EA on a demo account to see the EA's performance. and I don't think that it is a good idea for a trader to use this dangerous robot on big capital because no one can take big risks on this type of robot and it is always better for you not to take risks with your capital.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to darwan For This Useful Post:

kopai (2019-08-16)

Senior Member Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ya system mujay bohat zaida difficult lagta ha kio ka is ki direction mujay kuch samaj ma nahi aty ha or jab tak market direction na clear kar dy tab tak is ma trading nahi kar sakty ha ham is liye trend clear hona bohat zaroori ha.

Member sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To this day I have not seen anyone who trades with a manual system showing their results (offcourse favorable results) in a detailed Statement of surplus in any forum; in contrast I see more traders who have traded using only the EA always show their Beneficial Detail Statement in many forums, especially in the indian forex Forum.

Please show us the facts.

We will wait for your detailed profitable statements with manual trading. thanks.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)