+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Payco not responding

Moderator dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking's Avatar
    caught Pokemons
    2 (more detail)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,223 Times in 677 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by smtrader View Post
    nai sir verification ke zarorat nai ha transfor krny k liye ,,
    ye shrow men mery sath be problem hoi the payco say aor taqreebn 8 den bad withdrawal mila tha pr os k bad say ab payco mujy time pr withdrawl aor transfor day raha ha ,,,
    Payco to payco transfer ke liye verification nahi jaruri hai, lekin agar aap withdraw kar rahe hai jaise payco to bitcoin koi aur to uske liye verification jaruri hai bhai.

Baki marzi hai chahe exchanger ko sell kare ya jaise chahe waise withdraw kare aap par depend karta hai
    Sabka Malik Ek

Copy paste, Spamming, Spninning post spammers will be banned permanently without any warning.

Short post spammers will be warned on first time & on 2nd time all short posts will be deleted & on 3rd time he/she will be banned permanently.

2. Forexmart
    Senior Member bilal148 is an unknown quantity at this point bilal148's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    709.1 USD
    Thanks
    bhai mere pass payco ka hal hai agar app ney dolor with draw lena hai to mujh say contect karian mai app ko bata deta hon kiss terha say hote hain with draw or asani say app ki money with draw to other system ho jye gi

InstaForex Official Representative IFX Yvonne will become famous soon enough IFX Yvonne's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    13.4 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by foxerboxer View Post
    As per the new Rule of Insta-Forex for withdrawal 50% profit via payco but i think payco is not good for withdrawals because payco are not responding anymore and not transferring or exchanging.

I have uploaded my documents for verification purpose on 9th December 2016 and their status is still pending not checked yet or approved and requested withdrawal also on 7th and 8th December they also canceled my withdrawals

Their live chat system is always offline You can see my proof of screenshot

what should we do i am requesting to all Forum Moderators to please contact with Insta-Forex regarding this situation or give us any other payment method
    what should we do i am requesting to all Forum Moderators to please contact with Insta-Forex regarding this situation or give us any other payment method

Hi Forexboxer! Has the problem been solved?

Banned mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx's Avatar
    caught Pokemons
    6 (more detail)
    Accumulated bonus
    1282.7 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,075 Times in 726 Posts
    Does anyone now Facing Problems through withdrawing their money from PayCo then Plz inform.

mazprofx.
    ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ***********************************

6. Forexmart
    Member smtrader is an unknown quantity at this point smtrader's Avatar
    caught Pokemons
    21 (more detail)
    Accumulated bonus
    153.6 USD
    Thanks
    There is no problem with pay.co but it is too much slow when it comes to exchanging to skrill account sometimes it take more then week so i think if you change this method then we will be very thankfull to you.

+ Reply to Thread