+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How to get payment from payco

Member Rocky1 is an unknown quantity at this point Rocky1's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    59.45 USD
    Thanks

Thumbs up How to get payment from payco

Hi admin. I have a question that how I get payment from payco. there are no simple way to get payment via payco like direct bank account or master card. when I go to withdraw payco send me to another money exchanger .Why

2. Forexmart
    Moderator fxearner is a splendid one to behold fxearner is a splendid one to behold fxearner is a splendid one to behold fxearner is a splendid one to behold fxearner is a splendid one to behold fxearner is a splendid one to behold fxearner is a splendid one to behold fxearner's Avatar
    caught Pokemons
    19 (more detail)
    Thanks
    You can take your payco balance to your bank debit card..check this..

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>

Forum Manager mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx's Avatar
    caught Pokemons
    6 (more detail)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,059 Times in 716 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky1 View Post
    Hi admin. I have a question that how I get payment from payco. there are no simple way to get payment via payco like direct bank account or master card. when I go to withdraw payco send me to another money exchanger .Why
    You can exchange your PayCo Funds with the verified listed Exchangers or You can convert your PayCo Funds to Bitcoin or WM & then you can exchange them with your preferred exchangers, as WM & Bitcoin are popular e-currency & you can easily find many good exchangers for them & plus you will get higher rates for the same.

mazprofx.
    !!!WIN UPTO .$920 PRIZE MONEY EVERY MONTH!!!

.........................................1. Euro Daily Magic....2. Yen Weekend Magic....3. Pound Weekly Magic ...4. Dollar Monthly Magic

5. The Following User Says Thank You to mazprofx For This Useful Post:

mahera (12-06-2016)

Member foxerboxer is an unknown quantity at this point foxerboxer's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    99.4 USD
    Thanks
    My First Withdraw from InstaForex has been declined because of 50% withdrawl to Payco first, but unfortunately Payco is not accepting registrations from India so how we withdraw money, I also contact Insta Finance department but they told me that you to withdraw 50% of profit to payco and payco registration is not accepting in india what should we do now?

Banned maxforex is on a distinguished road maxforex's Avatar
    caught Pokemons
    2 (more detail)
    Accumulated bonus
    177.8 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by foxerboxer View Post
    My First Withdraw from InstaForex has been declined because of 50% withdrawl to Payco first, but unfortunately Payco is not accepting registrations from India so how we withdraw money, I also contact Insta Finance department but they told me that you to withdraw 50% of profit to payco and payco registration is not accepting in india what should we do now?
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, i live in india and i have an active account with payco. I think there might be other issue with your account. Give some more details what kind of issue are u facing ?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Accumulated bonus
    99.4 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by maxforex View Post
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, i live in india and i have an active account with payco. I think there might be other issue with your account. Give some more details what kind of issue are u facing ?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Thanks for reply there was some issue while registering account now i created my Payco account, but i have some confusion how can i withdraw from Payco can you please give any suggestion is it good for bitcon payment processor or any idea?

Senior Member punjabpolice is an unknown quantity at this point punjabpolice's Avatar
    caught Pokemons
    11 (more detail)
    Accumulated bonus
    502.7 USD
    Thanks
    main bhe bhyt sare payment method use kiye hai laken mje tu sab se best payco he laga hai yeh ek best payment method hai or es ke best exchanger hain jo payment ko exchange kr rahe hain her curnnecy main es lye mje yeh payment method bht he best laga hai or main ab yahe use kron ga payment method,

Banned maxforex is on a distinguished road maxforex's Avatar
    caught Pokemons
    2 (more detail)
    Accumulated bonus
    177.8 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by foxerboxer View Post
    Thanks for reply there was some issue while registering account now i created my Payco account, but i have some confusion how can i withdraw from Payco can you please give any suggestion is it good for bitcon payment processor or any idea?
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I haven't withdrawal anything from payco until now. But made a little research on their withdrawal system. You can withdraw to skrill ( 5 % deduction) and you can also change it to bitcoins ( .50 % fee).

11. Forexmart
    Accumulated bonus
    99.4 USD
    Thanks
    Payco cancelled my exchange transfer to Bit-coins don't know for what reason they cancelled, their live chat system is always offline and also they have skype contact but they are not accepting friend requests i think they are not available here is the screenshot

+ Reply to Thread